I think I'm gonna faint..

My SuJu Family

 

 

I was slowly turning impatient. I've been waiting over an hour for my parents and the guests. Even though I'm nervous about meeting some 'family members' I still found myself tapping my foot impatiently. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:05. Well I did come early. Excited? Maybe? But you can’t blame me! Since I was adopted, I've been dying for 5 years to meet my relatives from my adopted parents. I'm currently seventeen years old. So in short, I was 12 when I was adopted.

My mind brought me back to my conversation with my mom earlier.

 

I've been singing and listening to music for hours. It’s been a normal routine for me to listen to SJ, my favorite boy band. I especially like Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yesung among all of them.

I was in the middle of singing/reflection when my mom called me.

                 "Yoboseyo?" 

                 "Min?" 

                 "Umma why did you call?" I said turning down the music.

                 "Dress up nicely. Mr. Park will come to pick you up to our restaurant. You're going to meet some relatives" She replied

                 "Okay umma. I love you." 

                 "I love you to sweetie" She said before hanging up

 

That's why I'm sitting here now in my pearl blue dress and sapphire blue heels. Fan girling much? Yah, I admit, I’m a pretty crazy fan. I didn’t want to sulk over boredom so, I decided to entertain myself with the karaoke machine we had. I chose a song and decided on 'It's you'. Whenever I sang that it reminded me so much about my past love life with my ex.

Well… we NEVER broke up.

'It's you' was the song he sang to me. And I gave in and became his girlfriend. I really have a soft part for good singers. We agreed that it would be our theme song. Sadly, the relationship didn't last because he died in a car accident. It always haunted me on some nights. It wasn’t easy… It still hurts, the pain still lingers because it’s hard to forget. I loved him so much.

I started singing the lyrics. When he passed away, the happy memories still stayed with me. It all came back to me as tears threatened to fall and I felt that anytime sooner I would be crying.

Just as the song was ending my phone rang.

                 "Yoboseyo?" I answered as I wiped the tears in my eyes.

                 "We're already parking the car sweetie. Get ready." My mom said on the other line.

                 "Ok umma. Love you" I said before hanging up.

I took my handbag and went to the restroom. I took a look at the mirror, put on some powder and fixed my furled hair a little bit.

I smiled as I took a look at myself, ‘You should be happy. Today is the day.’

I went out and put my handbag on the table.

I heard the elevator ascending. I ran towards it excitedly and as the doors opened my parents stepped out.

                 "Hi umma, appa" I said before kissing them each on the cheek.

                 "Where are the guests?" I asked looking behind them just finding the elevator closing.

                 "They’re on the next ride." Just as my father said that, the elevator bell dinged and when the doors opened I got the shock of my life.

I felt my jaw dropped.

Before me stood, 13 boys.

                 "Annyeong haseyo baby sis!" They said bowing.

                 "Umma,appa...??'" I said surprised. 

                 "Lee Soo Min Anne, these are your brothers, Super Junior" My father said while they stepped out of the elevator. They waved at me. Geez… I dreamt of this to happen. To meet my idols up close and see them wave at me with those same sweet smiles.

But I never imagined it would happen this way!

I waved back before I muttered.

                 "I think I'm gonna faint" Before turning pale and losing consciousness. In other words, I fainted.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Done.

I normally don't do this but this story is an exception

COMMENT 

SUBSCRIBE

SHARE

I don't like doing that..

Sorry this is super short..

I'm really busy

OVER AND OUT!

-Min Anne

Yes the character's name is my korean name I made for myself.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own SJ.