The Ball [Part 3]

My SuJu Family

Leeteuk's P.O.V

I know there's more to Henry and Soonne Min's relationship. Whenever I mentioned Henry with Maeli and Linmay, they would change the topic. They're hiding something. I can feel it.

I was too busy thinking that I didn't notice Soonne Min leave with Henry.

         "Hmm..I wonder where Soo Min and Henry are heading to" I heard Heechul say.

         "Huh?What?" I snapped out of my trance.

         "Look" Heechul said pointing to the two leaving the ball room.

I was about to stand up and follow them but a hand held me back. I turned to find Kangin looking at me with a look that said I shouldn't. I puffed my cheeks and pouted slumping back my chair.

He saw what I did and just shook his head smiling. I stuck my tounge out at him clearly annoyed.

         "Mehrong~~!"

 

Narrator's P.O.V

Meanwhile, Hankyung dragge Heechul with him to a balcony he had passed by earlier. Heechul gaped at the beautiful sight. In front of them was a beautiful night view of Seoul.

                                                         

Heechul smiled as he felt the night breeze blowing. He rest his hands onto the railing as he closed his eyes.

         "It's beautiful Hannie" Heechul said opening his eyes and turning to his Chinese roomate, eyes twinkling with happiness. The latter just smiled at the diva. 

Hankyung liked his hyung more than he should. But he was afraid of confessing thinking that the other would reject him. Besides if Heechul, the straightforward careless person liked him, he would have made a move a long time ago.

But what he didn't know was that Heechul was waiting for him to make the move. Heechul could tell the Chinaman liked him with his every move around him. He considers himself as the girl in the relationship so he waits for Hankyung to make the move. But he gave up waiting a long time ago thinking that Hangeng just did that for fan service.

         "You know you look beautiful in the moonlight" Hankyung suddenly blurted. He mentally slapped himself. He blushed beet red so he turned around to hide his face.

         "Really?" Heechul whispered. He had heard a lot of people tell him he's beautiful but coming from Hankyung, he felt more beautiful.

Hankyung nodded a little looking down. 

         'That's it' Heechul thought ' I'm doing it'. He pulled Hankyung to face him.

Before crashing his lips against the other's

-Meanwhile in another love scene..-

         "Soo Minnie...I'm still in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend again?" 

Soo Min sat there motionless, too shocked to say anything.

         "Well..I...I"

Henry held a finger to her lips silencing her. " It's alright, I understand" 

His heart broke a little as he stood up and walked away from her. 

Soo Min sat there confused and at the same time heartbroken. She broke his heart. A tear fell from her eyes but the mask kept it from rolling down her cheek. 

She thought about Henry. How her heart still beated fastly whenever he was close. How he still managed to make her blush. How she wanted to pinch the boy's cheeks badly.

That's when memories flooded her mind.

 

Soo Min was wandering around a university. Not in Korea but in Canada. She was studying Theatrical Arts along with Literature. She was also taking dance and vocal lessons. It was her first day and she was lost. That's when she bumped into a boy about 2 inches taller than her. 

         "Whoops sorry"

A sweet voice said. Soo Min looked up to see a cute boy staring at her with his small eyes. He had cheeks that reminded her of a Mochi. Her favorite ice cream. She just smiled shyly.

         "Lost?" Henry asked.

         "Yeah"

Henry just chuckled before taking the paper from her hands and taking her hand dragging her along.

         "So your Lee Soo Min Anne? Born in Seoul, South Korea studying Theatrical Arts and Literature." He said reading the neat writing on the paper. Soo Min nodded but she remembered that he was reading her schedule.

         "Yeah"

         "Well here you are" He said stopping in front of two large doors with a sign saying THEATER above it.

         "Kamshamnida" She said bowing

         "No need to thank me" He said sweetly. She smiled before taking the paper from his hands.

         "By tha way, what's your name?" 

         "Henry. Henry Lau" He said smiling.

         "And what's your course?"

         "Musical Arts. Violin" He said.

Soo Min gave him one last smile before she opened the door to go in.

 

Time passed the two became close. They would teach each other stuff and hang out often. People mistake the mas a couple. As they got to know each other, feelings started to develop.

One day at the university's courtyard, Henry was teaching Soo Min a new song to play on the violin. When Soo Min left to  go to the bathroom.

When Soo Min got back, Henry was playing a familiar song. She realized it was he favorite song from Super Junior, No other. She smiled and hugged him. 

After that day, a new couple was born.

 

One day while they were walking hand in hand around the park, Soo Min borke the silence.

"Mochi.."

"Yes Soo Minnie?"

         "I have to go back to Korea" She said quietly parting their hands looking away.

         "What? Can't you stay for a little while more?" Henry said trying to catch her eyes.

         "Henry. You and I both know we can't have a long distance relationship. A day without you is already painful enough. I'm sorry Henry. But we're done. I always love you though Henry Lau" She said looking at him. She gave him one last kiss before walking away with a broken heart leaving a depressed Henry behind.

 

 

As the scene faded from her mind, Soo Min was fighting the tears she took off her mask and wiped the stray tears that escaped her eyes. She was so lucky that Hana used waterproof make up in case.

She stood up and left her mask behind forgetting the melting Mochi left.

She did her best not to trip as she hurriedly dashed to the ballroom. She peeked and looked around but she couldn't see him. She sighed and took off her heels running towards the door. As she was passing by a abandoned hallway, she heard a sob. She peeked to see a boys curled up in a ball crying. 

         "Henry?" She squeeked as she came closer. He looked up and wiped his tears standing up.

         "Oh sorry for leaving you like that. Why don't we go back-"

Soo Min interrupted him by kissing him. Soon enough both of them was panting for air. She smiled before she stood on her toes to kiss his forehead. She wore her heels again but winced since her feet ached from all that running in heels.

         "Here" Henry said scooping her up and carrying her bridal style. She smiled and blushed at the same time. Henry just giggled and kissed her cheek.

The couple were so busy with each other that they didn't notice sad eyes watching them from afar.

 

Yesung's P.O.V

I watched as they giggled happily. Why can't Soo Min love me instead? Why? I sighed sadly and sat down on the cold floor. 

If only Ddangkoma was here, I could talk to him.

Suddenly I heard a pair of feet shuffling. It came from behind a plant close to me. I giggled as I knew that it was the ever so innocent eternal maknae.

         "Wookie come out from there"

He sighed in defeat and stepped out from his hiding place. He walked towards me before sitting beside me.

         "What's wrong hyung?"

I smiled and shook my head. 

He knew better and sat properly ready for my story.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW THAT WAS TIRING!!!!!

Comment?

~Minnie