Unexpected

My SuJu Family

 

 

         "Min Anne you know your too young to date!" Leeteuk said after Henry left the room with the others.

         "But oppa-"

         "No buts! I'm sorry but our parents trusted me to look after you!" Leeteuk said.

I turned red in anger and stomped my foot.

         "You can't keep controlling my life! I'm not a little girl anymore!"

         "You're breaking up with him and that's final young lady!" He yelled. 

Tears were falling one after another. 

         "I HATE YOU!" I yelled before running out the room.

He started calling for me but ignored them. I passed the others who were talking to Henry but when they noticed me they started standing up calling for me. Ignoring them I ran out the door onto the road not looking where I was going. 

 

That's when it happened. It's like time slowed down. They say your life will flash before your eyes before you die. Scenes from my life ran through my mind not noticing an over speeding truck came running down the road.

         "Min Anne, look out!" I turned to my right to see Henry worry written on his face. 

 

Screeeeech! 

                                                     

"Breaking news, newly initiated member and dear sister Lee Soo Min Anne was in an accident, she has been rushed to the Seoul Medical Hospital under a critical condition. Super Junior’s members have not given any statement but a spokesperson from SM Entertainment said the members were deeply depressed and all groups' schedules are halted within further notice. Is this the end of the young and fresh idol?"

 

Every idol and member prayed for the bubbly teenager hoping for her recovery. At the hospital, Min Anne was undergoing a surgery. 

The boys were crying not able to keep strong. What would become of their sister's life? 

Leeteuk was the one who took it the hardest. The moment he heard the tires screeching and Henry yelling for help, he froze in shock. Kangin tried his best to soothe the leader but Leeteuk refused to stop. Heechul did his best to hide his tears but his best friend spotted them quickly.

They all cried –desperate for news of their sister's condition.

3 hours later

         "Ms. Lee's family?" a doctors said stepping into the waiting room. All 15 stood up with puffy red eyes.

         "We are still trying to keep her stable. I can only tell that she's in a coma that might snatch her life. I'm sorry. You can only see her outside her room through the glass window since we need to keep her sterile. If you'll excuse me I have to view her medical documents" The doctor said. "She's in room 506"

They looked at each other before walking nervously towards the said room number.

498

499

They held their breath for what they might see.

500

501

502

503

504

There was a tugging sensation on the bottom of their stomachs. 

505

506

They stopped in front of the window dreading for what was coming next.

As they looked they gasped seeing her hooked to lots of machines one monitoring her heart. A few of them bust into tears while some of them held their tears back. Henry pressed his hands against the cool surface of the windows.

         "Please live for me yeobo"