Of heartbreaks and romance

My SuJu Family

Note:Pic for this chapter is to promote a one shot prequel of HenAnne. I haven't posted it yet though. Title is called 'Lost in love'. I really worked hard on the poster! The editor I used drived me nuts!!!!

Hope you read it! On to the story...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The events that happened at the ball just became a memory. A week had passed of Min Anne and Henry keeping their relationship a secret, Yesung's heartbreak, HanChul's sudden distance and the band's curiousness of the Min Anne and Henry's relationship.

They noticed that the two kept on hanging out saying that they were going to 'practice' or 'tour' around Seoul. The truth behind the words were dates and laughs. Leeteuk had thought about spying on them but Kangin just held him back everytime he tried eventhough Kangin wanted to do he same but he respected their privacy.

The only people who knew was their parents whos promised to keep it a secret since they know that her brothers would go overboard in 'protecting' her.

Yesung and Ryeowook kept quiet about it. Every night Yesung would end up in the younger's hug Ryeowook whispering soothing words. 

Of course Soo Min knew nothing about Yesung's crush.

Until she passed by Yesung and Ryeowook's room.

She couldn't sleep so she decided to go to Henry's room which was 3 doors away from hers. Beside her room was Siwon and Kibum's room. Beside that was Yesung and Ryeowook's. She passed by but stopped when she heard sobs. She followed it a few steps back realizing it was coming from Yesung's room. She pressed her ear against the door to hear faint talking. All she could make out was 'Love' and 'Soo Min'.

Realization dawned to her. Could it be that the singer liked her? She stopped eavesdropping the theory lingering around her mind. She went back to her room deciding to stay there to have some alone time.

         "Could it be?" She whispered. She thought back to all the times she was with them. Then she remembered. Someone whispered into her ear when she was in the hospital sleeping from her injury.

         "Soo Min-ah. Mianhe. I coudln't protect you. Saranghe Minnie ah" She felt a kiss on her forehead afterwards. 

Then she remembered their first meeting, Yesung's loving stares. His admiration from afar. She was blind to everything.

She sighed and lied down onto the comfort of her bed. She had broke his heart. Maybe she should avoid him to help him move on.

-Meanwhile in YeWook's room-

         "Hyung stop crying. If you truly love someone let them be happy even if it's not because of you."

         "I just..love...Soo Min...so much!" Yesung sobbed.

Ryeowook's heart broke because of the older's cries and because of his love for Soo Min. 'This one sided love isn't going to work out for the both of us' he thought as he continued to shower Yesung with comfort.

Soon Yesung's breathing slowed down and his sobs stopped. When Ryeowook made sure that Yesung was truly asleep, his own tear fell from his eye. He wiped it away and went to the desk where there was one drawer there labeled 'Ryeowook's Drawer KEEP OUT'. He opened it and took a leather book. He opened it browsing through all the photos of him and Yesung.

         'I was so stupid to think he felt the same. That's what you get for raising your hopes up.' He thought to himself as his fingers browsed through the book. Then he stopped on one photo. Yesung had back hugged Ryeowook while Ryeowook stood there with a simple smile. It was one of his favorites.

                                                                     

Ryeowook stared at it for a short while before sliding the book under his pillow. He lied down staring at the ceiling sleep taking over him slowly.

-HanChul's room-

Hankyung was lying down on his bed asleep. Well pretending to be exact. He could hear the diva mumbling things to himself. He tried to catch each word he said but he couldn't. Suddenly Heechul spoke loud enough for the foreigner to hear.

         "Why in the world did I kiss him? Now he's avoiding me. It doesn't help that we're sharing the same room." He said. He could feel the diva staring at him so he relaxed and tossed to face Heechul's bed to peek at him. He opened his other eye a little to see his head buried in his hands. 

Hankyung fought the urge to stand up and go to him. So before he could he shut his eyes and turned to face the ceiling. After a few minutes he felt a pair of lips. On his own.

His eyes shot open to find Heechul's closed ones. When heechul pulled away and opened his eyes, it widened in fear to find Hankyung's staring back.

         "I...I.."

         "Hyung"

         "....Yes?"

Hankyung pulled the older's head closer" Saranghe" 

He whispered against the other's lips before crashing them together.


 

The next day's atmosphere got weirder. Soo Min was avoiding Yesung and often hung out with the 2 newbies. Ryeowook would avoid talking to Yesung too. Hankyung and Heechul were being lovey dovey, and Leeteuk would notice them and get even more curious.

The other members were...well..themselves.

The only thing they do is..flirt.

But when Henry and Soo Min left saying they were going to 'Buy some things' they went spy mode-with Yesung and Ryeowook protesting and Zhou Mi completely confused and Kyuhyun begging to come with them-followed the couple. The two only led them to a mochi botique. 

         "They're only here to hang out!" Eunhyuk whined. 

They were about to leave, Sungmin held them back.

         "Look!"

They were met with the two sharing a kiss and holding hands lovingly.

Leeteuk stood there shocked. When he got some sense in him, he was aboutto storm over but Kyuhyun-believe it or not- held him back.

         "Let them be" Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk sighed and nodded. They went back to the penthouse and waited for the couple to arrive questions ready to be asked and answered.