I am Super Junior's adopted sister!!

My SuJu Family

I want to dedicate this chapter to:

murasakiyuki

I am honored to have a fan like her :)) 

She is a guest star in this chapter. She is Chae Hana. Maybe you can guest star to if you show some love for the story. :)) I love my fans because they push me to update my stories. 

SRANGHAEYO MY PRECIOUS FANS!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes only to find my two bestest friends in the world.

        "KIM HAEMIN! CHAE HANA!!" I yelled and hugged them.

        "How are you?" Hana asked.

        "I'm fine" I said smiling.

        "I can't believe your brothers are SJ!!!" Haemin said.

        "Your parents told us. We have to get you ready for the SuJu family press conference" Hana explained.

I had a confused face on and they looked at each other.

        "You don't know?" Both of them asked.

I shook my head and looked out the window.

        "Omo! it's already afternoon?" I exclaimed.

        "DUH!!!" They said and giggled.

        "But wait I have a cast on my leg." I said looking at them.

        "Uh no you don't" Haemin said.

I looked at them confused and took of the covers. I gasped as I looked at my leg. the cast was gone!! I tried walking and it was all better!. Wow I made a fast recovery.

        "Come on Min Min! Let's go get you changed.!" 

They pulled me out of my room after I slipped my heels. I still wore the pearl blue dress I wore the previous night and the curls of my hair started to dissapear.

We boarded the family limo and we got back to my house. We rushed into my room and they started mixing and matching clothes I had from my walk in closet.

After half an hour of searching we finally decided on a white shirt saying I AM AN ELF and shorts with a black cardigan.

They tossed me a black sling bag and white flats.They made me sit in front of my vanity and they worked on me like professionals. They curled my hair and put some light make up. 

I opened my eyes and gasped at the reflection.

They made me look like a supermodel.

        "Oh my gosh! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I said and hugged them both.

        "You're welcome!!" They replied

        "Go on Min! You're gonna be late!!" Hana said. I smiled. 

        "Wait!! Here's some shades!" Haemin said. She gave it to me and I wore it. I went down the stairs and boarded the limo.

 

After a few minutes of driving we reached the venue and I was helped get through the media.

I went backstage and looked around. I saw my mom and dad and I ran to them.

        "Anne!! You look fine already!" My dad said.

        "Have you prepared your performance yet?" My dad said.

I looked at him confused and he explained quickly.

        "You have to perform for the media!!" My dad exclaimed.

        "But...but" I stuttered.

        "Sweetie it's already going to start! Just perform Mr.Simple and you'll be fine! Go!!" My mom said before kissing me on the cheek. I was brought near the stairs of the stage and made me wait for my cue.

        "We called a press conference to inform every ELF that we have a very special someone to be introduced.

        "Please welcome our adopted sister, Lee Soo Min Anne!"  They all said in sync. I took a deep breath and walked on stage. I kissed them all on the cheek before taking a seat.

        "Annyeong!" I greeted.

        "Ms.Lee, how long have you been SuJu's sister?" One reporter asked

        "5 years"

        "How old are you?"

        "17"

        "Are you an ELF?"

        "Yes"

        "Are you in a comitted relationship with any of the members?"

The question silenced the room and all eyes were on me.

        "No. Of course not. I love them all as my idols and brothers nothing more." My answer felt so wrong.

        "Are there anymore questions?" Leeteuk oppa said. When no one answered.

        "Well then please enjoy the performance given my our dear sister" He said before they all left the stage.

Mr. Simple played and I danced to the music in perfect sync.

When it came to Eunhyuk's solo I copied the moves perfectly and finished happily.

A round of applause was made I was given a microphone so I could give my last message.

        "Once again I am Lee Soo Min Anne and I hope you love me for who I am!!!! I am proud to be Super Junior's adopted sister!!!" I said doing my best aegyo. They all clapped and I left the stage.

        "Wow you danced really well baby sis!" Sungmin said.

They all started congratulating me and we left. My mom and dad said that I should go with them to their dorm to bond.

When we were on our way to their dorm, Leeteuk got a phone call.

        "Hmm...Ok...Ok...Bye" 

        "We have a meeting with manager hyung" Leeteuk said.

        "Oh well mabe I could wait at the dorm.."

        "He wants to talk to all of us."

 

We went to the SJ meeting room and sat down.A few minutes later their manager came and took a seat.

        "I am very pleased to meet you Ms. Soo Min." He said. I greeted him with a smile and he turned serious.

        "I know this is going to be shocking but I just got off the phone with the president of SM" 

        "Min Anne, would you like to be a part of SJ?"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

I hate Cliffies but I have to do this!!!

-Minnie Annie