The Ball [Part 2]

My SuJu Family

*Pink text are words spoken in english not korean

 

My ex-boyfriend.

Henry Lau.

Was standing in front of me.

         "Henry?" I said in English.

         "Soo Minnie!" He said hugging me tightly.

         "Mochi, what are you doing here?"

         "You'll find out. How are you? We haven't seen each other since..since-" He said in his cute Canadian accent-wait stop thinking like that you're not dating anymore.

         "Since we broke up" I whispered looking down.

         "Mianhe Soo Minnie-ah"

         "It's alright" I said.

         "So how are you?"

We started catching up on each other's lives unaware of Maeli-unnie leaving.

Meanwhile.....

         "Maeli-ah! Who is our sister talking to?" Leeteuk said as she approached the table.

         "Omo that's err...her friend!" She said nervously. She didn't want the 13 beating up the poor Canadian cutie. She couldn't imagine Heechul-who was a diva and Ryeowook- who was a sweet person to beat someone so innocent looking. But she could definitely imagine Hangkyung and Sungmin beating him up. The thought sent shivers down her spine.

They looked back at the two curiously before nodding.

Maeli sighed going to her table.

         "Maeli-unnie what's with the sad face?" CuTiE's maknae, Kim Linmay asked.

         "Linnie, please help me distract Super Junior from Henry and Soonnie?" Maeli said desperately.

         "Omo, Soonnie-unnie's ex-boyfriend is here?" She asked excitedly.

         "Linnie, don't think anything mischivous. Will you help me?" 

         "Alright unnie" Linmay said sighing.

 

They approached the table trying to divert SJ's attention away from their sister.

>>With Soo Min and Henry

Soo Min's P.O.V

I laughed as Henry told me his story about his fight with another violinist going off key ruining their performance.

         "You seriously fought about that? You always get into fights." I said giggling.

         "Well as the saying goes- some people never change" He said smiling.

I shook my head. My smile faded as I asked him a question that teared me apart.

         "So..are you dating anybody?" 

         "Oh..no one. A few girls asked me but I turned them down."

         "Why didn't you say yes?"

         "I always loved you." 

His words made me freeze. I wanted to smile at him and hug him to death but I knew I can't.

         "Uh Soo-"

         "May I request Henry Lau and Zhou Mi to come onto the stage?" Lee Soo Man said at the podium.

         "Oh I gotta go." He said smiling at me apologetically.

         "Arasso. Tell me what you want to say later okay?" I told him. He nodded before going onto the stage standing beside a guy with long legs and fashionable clothes. I guess he's Zhou Mi.

 

I went back to SJ's table to see Maeli and Linmay talking to my brothers.

         "Hey guys!" I chirped.

         "Lee Soo Min Anne, who were you talking too?" Leeteuk said. Maeli and Linmay face palmed and looked at me with nervous eyes. I'm so dead.

         "Err...Henry Lau?" It sounded more like a question

         "Why?"

         "I was talking to him" 

         "Why?"

         "I just bumped into him"

         "What did you talk about?"

         "Violins" Shoot. Great move genius. How can you possibly know that much about Henry when it's your first time meeting him? Now their going to suspect something.

         "How come?" 

         "Err...I...I...I could tell that he plays violin! Yeah I could tell" I said. More like stuttered!

         "Hmm..alright" Leeteuk said crossing his arms leaning back into his seat. He's not buying it. I'm a dead girl.

         "So Soonnie let's go get a drink!" Maeli-unnie told me trying to dragged me away from them so I could calm down.

I nodded and let her drag me away from my still curious brothers.

When we reached the table with the punch bowl, they started asking me questions.

         "What did you and Henry really talk about?"

         "What did he say?"

         "Why is he here?"

I froze at that question. Why is he here?

         "Everyone may I please have your attention?" Soo Man said.

Silence filled the room that you could hear a pin drop.

         "As you know SM entertainment had been looking for new talent. One of those chosen people are Henry Lau and Zhou Mi. I know what questions are wandering in your heads now. What group will they be in? To answer that question, I decided to make the currently 14 group Super Junior into 16." He said. 

I looked at Henry as gasps filled the room.

He was going to be my bandmate?

I think I just died.

         "Since Henry is Canadian and Zhou Mi is Chinese, I'll be assigning 2 persons to help them around. To Zhou Mi will be the leader, Leeteuk and to Henry is the maknae, Soonne Min. Please come up on stage!" 

Linmay-unnie pushed me forward so I could snap out of the trance. I composed myself again and walked towards the stage the other sunbaes making way for me. I faked a smile as I stood next to Henry whjo was staring at me. 

         "Stop staring mochi."

         "You never changed my nickname Soo Minnie?" He chuckled.

         "Stop teasing me" I said blushing.

         "Kyeopta!" He said pinching my cheeks. I turned red. We were standing in front of the sunbaes and he does that?

They didn't mind though instead they started wolf-whistling like crazy. Well in my brothers' case they glared at him but I just shrugged it off and looked at him with a smile.

When we went back to our table-which had another 2 seats for Henry and Zhou Mi- my brothers glared at Henry like there's no tommorow.

But Ryeowook who felt the tension didn't and instead introduced himself to Henry.

         "Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Kim Ryeowook! Welcome to the family!" 

Henry just smiled and thanked him for the warm welcome. But by looking at him, I could tell he was uncomfortable.

         "Henry! Why don't we go to the buffet table!" I said breaking the tension and pulling Henry to his feet. I looked at Sungmin and Hangeng with a don't-go-ninja-on-him-or-else-you're-dead-look. 

They immediately smiled at Henry knowing that they would be in big trouble if they hurt him. 

I'm scary when I'm angry you know?

I pulled him there where various kinds of foods were set. But another part of the table caught my eye.

         "Henry look!" I told him as I dragged him to the portion of the table. On the plates rested different kind of mochi ice cream which I absoloutely positvely LOVE.

         "Mochi!" He said taking a blue one and fed me it. I blushed at the gesture but took it. Yum bubblegum!

I smiled at him and fed him a chocolate flavored one. Just as I did that I remembered the time we fed each other back in Canada.

 

FLASHBACK

 

         "MOCHI!!" I yelled as I caught sight of the cute guy.

         "Soo Minnie!" He said as we hugged.

         "Oppa why don't we go buy mochi?" I said.

         "But we just ate mochi yesterday!" He told me. I pouted giving him puppy eyes that I knew he couldn't resist.

         "Alright"

         "Yay!"

We reached the store and started buying lots of mochi. We fed each other our favorites and the other people looked at us smiling. 

 

FLASHBACK END

 

I smiled at the memory as I chewed on the coating of the treat.

         "Does it taste good?" He asked as he finished chewing his.

I beamed and took another one biting into it.

         "Your still addicted to the treat" HE said smiling. I rolled my eyes and took a chocolate flavored mochi making him bite into it.

My unnies from SNSD and other girl groups were smiling and squealing at us while my oppas from Beast,SHInee,SJ and other boy groups glared at him. 

I sighed and took a plate taking a few of our favorites and putting it there before pulling him to the garden I passed by earlier.

         "Wahh! It's beautiful here!" Henry said.

I smiled knowing he would like it. I took a seat on a bench and settled the plate beside me. He sat down beside me and looked at the moon with twinkling eyes.

         "The moon's beautiful."

         "I know"

         "I just want to carry a piece of the moon everywhere I go" I whispered.

         "It's beautiful. But it's not as beautiful as you."

I blushed looking down.

         "Soo Minnie...I'm still in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend again?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm a bad author for leaving a cliffie.

But I think this was long enough already ^.^

Comment?

~Minnie