Final Chapter

My SuJu Family

 

Okay before I start writing this, I just wanted to say thank you to those who took time to read this little fic of mine. Even though this was a bit small I still appreciated the readers. Stick with me to 'My SuJu Family 2' neh?



 

After 4 months

 

Super Junior resumed their activities same with other groups but they visited Min Anne every day. She finally moved into a room wherein they could come close to her.

As days passed their hope seemed to shrink but they kept silent afraid that if the said a word, Leeteuk or Henry might break.

One day, they were on a variety show talking about SJ's latest whereabouts. They were interrupted by the PD who claimed had urgent news.

         "It's Ms.Lee! They..they said she's gone" He said urgently. The group froze before shooting up from their seats and going out of the studio ignoring the protests from the manager. They ran out ignoring the stares they were getting.

Tears blurred their vision each chanting to himself that she wasn't dead yet. 

They burst into the hospital running towards her room just to see the doctor bowing saying that he was sorry for their loss. 

They finally broke down as they saw nurses wheeling the previously machines attached to Soo Min. One by one they went in saying their goodbye’s only coming out worst than before. 

After Leeteuk came out, Henry held his breath before entering her room. He cried and approached her bed looking at her face.

         "Why did you leave now, of all times yeobo? Why?" He said before letting out a sob. He leaned and kissed her lips before moving to her forehead.

That's strange he thought, she isn't cold

Hesitatly he leaned and pressed his ear onto her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thump thump thump thump thump



 

Wahhhh a cliffhanger on the last chapter? I'm crazy!

Anyway Thanks to myevilgaemgyu unnie for being a co author!

murasakiyuki who commented no matter what!

And of course my lovely subscribers!

Saranghe!

Wait for the sequel arasso?