Reminiscing...

Because You Never Even Notice...

Jiyeon was watching the cameramen as they were checking on the right angles where to focus on Kang Sora. It's still autumn, yet the room was very cold. She could see the vapor coming out of So ra's mouth as if she were smoking. The other casts were in one corner drinking hot cocoa.

She suddenly doze off. It's been a while since they started filming DH2. And she still had to do some practices and live interviews together with the other T-ara members. And she was cold and tired and hungry. Yet, she didn't want to sleep yet. So she decided to take a short nap.

" Gwaenchanha?" Jin Woon asked as he scooted beside her. She looked up at him with heavy eyes and nodded.

"But I'm so sleepy. I haven't slept well for days..and I'm feeling cold..."

Jin Woon then asked for her hands. Becasue Jiyeon was so sleepy, she didn't hesitate at all. Suddenly, her hands feel warm.

"These hot packs will warm your hands. Sorry if these are what I can give you right now." Jin Woon said as he tucked another piece of stray hair away from Jiyeon's face.

She smiled up to him. She remembered that he did that gesture like 2 years ago. "Gomawo..."

Then they became silent for a while. Suddenly, Jiyeon nudged Jin Woon. "Entertain me."

"Mwoh?"

"Tell me something funny, like a story or an experience or something..just so that I won't sleep."

The lad looked at his friend for a good five seconds. Then he sighed, thinking real hard what he'll talk about. Suddenly, he remembered the Moon Brothers.

"Omo, I wonder how Mavin is doing right now..."

"You missed your baby?" JIyeon .

Jin Woon glared at her. "Yah, I thought he was your baby."

"Neh, he is my cute angel...yah, you didn't show up at Maden's birthday party like you promised," Jiyeon said as she pouted.

"Mianhe...our schedule suddenly refrained us from going there..we got busy all of a sudden," was his reason. He would have wanted to be at the birthday party and see the cute Moon brothers. But most of all, he wanted to see Jiyeon.

"Aish, you are just trying to make up stories! Hmph! I hate you," she mumbled, crossing her arms on her chest and pouting still to show her disappointment.

"Mw..Mwoh??? Who's making up stories now? Aish, Jiyeon-ah! You gotta be kidding me!" Jin Woon answered, kind of irritated because Jiyeon seem to imply that he never kept his promise. To his surprise, the lady suddenly smiled up to him. She held his arm with her hands and rested her head on his shoulder. Jin Woon froze like a stone. The smell of her shampoo tickled his nose. He felt like he was in heaven.

"Mianhe~, Jin Woon Oppa," she crooned, smiling. His musky perfume, aded in her nose, and she liked it.

"Aish, you're trying to look cute now. Yah, I like girls who act like a lady and who doesn't try to look cute," he said as he poked a finger on her head.

"Geurae? Haha, then I'll try to act lady-like for you then!"

"One more thing, don't fake it. I really, really like girls who aren't acting up in front of me." He tested her again. The truth is, he liked Jiyeon acting childish. Even with her goddess-like appearance, she still looked like a cherub. She's beauty and innocence combined.

"Aish, why are you being so strict? I should have asked JB-ah to just talk to me then!"

"Yah, are you throwing tantrums? Aish, why are you such a spoiled brat?" Jin Woon asked, feigning anger, but was caught in between trying to laugh or scoff. Jiyeon saw this and began to laugh. She laughed so hard that she didn't notice she banged her head on the wall.

"Apa! Ahhhh..aish, why am i being clumsy today?"

"You're just sleepy, that's all." was Jin Woon's answer. He began to stand up  and look for some ice packs. A little later, he returned with them. He placed them on Jiyeon's head as he continued his discourse.

"See, you are acting like a kid. I thought you're already a mother. It's a shame that a mother still acts like her kid."

"Yah, are you mocking me?" Jiyeon asked. There was no trace of anger in her voice since she knew that that was meant to be a joke. Jin Woon didn't answer. Instead. He removed the ice packs when he knew that the pain might have subsided. Then he went over and kissed the bump. Jiyeon's eyes widened. She was wondering if this was another remedy for head bumps or that Jin Woon just wanted to give it to her.

"Jin Woon Oppa..."

"Mianhe..I didn't mean to scare you like that."

"Ani. In fact, I like it. Gomawo..." and she smiled again at him.