For the love of food

Because You Never Even Notice...

KBS 2TV’s Star Life Theater aired on March 20  focused on boy group 2AM. The crew visited Dream High 2's set where Jin Woon was a cast. When Jiyeon was interviewed, she commented that Jin Woon took good care of her. She also mentioned that he was funny; that he gave her cold packs, and that he even asked her if she had already eaten. Jin Woon got embarrassed over that confession.

***

"Mwohooo...am I tired...and hungry..." Jiyeon said as she sat on a chair near the director. She was feeling cold as well, and her grumbling stomach didn't help either. She looked at Ailee and Jr who were laughing at funny text messages Jr had received from his cousin. 

Jiyeon pouted. In times like this, she had Eun Jung to keep her company. They'll go to the dorm's cafeteria and gorge on whatever food they can get. Eun Jung commented once that Jiyeon had a large appetite. 

I could eat a cow if I wanted to.

Yah, how come you're still very slim even with all that food? Where do all that food go?

Eonnie, i need eneregy to dance of course, so that helps me on the go  during our practices.

"Jiyeon-ah, you seem so quiet. Are you feeling cold?"

Jiyeon looked up to the person talking to her.

"Neh, Jin Woon Oppa. I'm cold..and I'm hungry," she said as she pouted her lips. Jin Woon smiled. He wanted to pinch her cheeks and give her a bear hug. But he decided not to. He was afraid of Jiyeon's on screen namjachingu, JB. The latter might chase him for flirting with Jiyeon.

"Let's eat."

So Jin Woon invited Jiyeon to his little haven near the dance room. In his bag were lots of chips, cookies, crackers and drinks. Jiyeon's eyes widened as she was so happy to see lots of food.

"I'm in food heaven! Gomawo, Jin Woon Oppa!"

Jiyeon instantly grabbed a pack of round crackers. She opened it and got one. She was about to put it in when she offered the cracker to Jin Woon.

"Feed me.." she ordered, still pouting.

Jin Woon scoffed. So he took the cracker and examined it. Suddenly, an idea hit him. He coyly smiled and inserted the cracker between his teeth.

"Oke....jzust zite in 'er (OKay, just bite in here)."

"Mwoh?" Jiyeon was shocked. She didn't expect this from her chingu. Of course, she knew where this would lead to. Yet because she had dared him to feed her, she got a taste of her own medicine. She scooted near Jin Woon, moved towards him with their faces just a few inches apart, and looked at him. Suddenly, there was something in his eyes she couldn't guess. She suddenly found herself blushing. Jin Woon saw the blush too, and he felt himself blushing. So Jiyeon swallowed hard, moved her face closer, opened her lips and took a bite of the cracker. She instantly moved away as she was so embarrassed. Chewing her food, she gave a stabbing look at Jin Woon.

"Yah, don't do that again," she said as she grabbed four crackers and shoved all of them to . Jin Woon opened his mouth in amazement, his share of the cracker dropped to the floor.

"Yah..are you a girl or what? What's with that big appetite?"

"Yah, don't taunt me, arrasseo? Of course, I'm a girl, but I like to eat lots and lots of food in one setting. I could even consume a whole cow if I wanted to!"

"Aish..this girl is so strange!"

"Who's strange?"

"You are one strange girl!"

Jiyeon scrunged her nose and began to consume the crackers again. Then she grabbed a bottle of soda from the bag. She opened it and gave a salute to Jin Woon. The guy observed her as she drank the soda with satisfaction, as if she had drank a shot of soju.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! That was good!"

"I'm amused, Jiyeon. You are unlike every girl I know. You are very charming, yet you are very much like a clown too."

"Gwangdae? Do I look funny to you? I'm hurt!"

"Yah, you embarrassed me in front of whole South Korea, telling KBS that I was a funny guy, that I took good care of you, and that I gave you hot packs and such. I want my revenge."

Jiyeon scoffed. "Aigoo. I was just telling the truth!" Then she scooted again near Jin Woon and hugged his arm. She leaned her head on his shoulder. Jin Woon liked this kind of intimacy with Jiyeon and he wished they could do this more often.

"I could never ask for a friend as caring as you are. I'm so happy I met you here. You're really the best, Jin Woon Oppa. Gomawo..."

Jin Woon smiled. He kissed Jiyeon's head as a response. Jiyeon, meanwhile, couldn't hide her smile. This guy beside her is just so sweet she wished JB's JB could also be like that to Rian.