4 guys over a girl (Part 1)

Because You Never Even Notice...

Core Content MEdia's CEO received a phone call. Jiyeon is to be casted along with 2AM guys in a small skit for Mnet's M! Countdown.

He smiled to himself. Although Eun Jung and Jiyeon can sing and dance, they can also act. It's an investment for both girls whenever they'd have to leave T-ara and concentrate on being actresses.

***

"Yah, Jin Woon-ah, gwaenchanha?" Seulong asked the maknae.

"Neh.."

"Omo..you're spacing out. Are you nervous? We're going to meet that T-ara girl.  She's also the maknae too!" Chang Min piped in.

"Geurae? Omo, so is this going to be a date for the two maknae?" Jo Kwon smirked.

Jin Woon sighed. He knew Jiyeon of course, being in the entertainment industry earlier than he is.  Of course, there's already this girl who made his heart flutter. It was Seo Hyon of SNSD. They met many times, yet he can't seem to really get to talk with her. And now with this news of another pretty girl, he became all the more confused.

"Ayeong hasaeyo!" A cheerful greeting cut his reverie off. It was Jiyeon.

"Oh! Anyeong hasaeyo, Jiyeon-ssi! We are 2AM!" Seulong said as he gave a slight bow. Chang Min and Jo Kwon extended their hands to greet her. She smiled up at her seonbae when she saw Jin Woon, sitting on the bench, looking outside the windows.

"Oh? Anyeong hasaeyo! Je ireumeun Park Jiyeon-imnida!" She said as she gave a slight bow to him.

Jin Woon stood up, confused and in a daze, and returned her greeting. "I'm Jung Jin Woon," he said with a bow too.

"Neh, I've heard so much about you guys. Park Jin Young-ssi is a genius! I really loved your songs! I'm one of your biggest fans!" Jiyeon revealed.

"Ahh~, you don't have to praise us so much, Jiyeon-ssi. But we are flattered. Kamsahamnida," Jo Kwon replied, smiling.

And while the others where busy chatting with Jiyeon before they start the taping, Jin Woon was silently observing her. In front of him was a pretty innocent girl who contrasted with Seo Hyon's lovely lady features. It was as if his feelings were really tested.

"Park Jiyeon, I wonder if you'll still look the same a few years from now. Will my feelings for Seo Hyon disappear? Will I fall for you then?"

-to be continued-

 

:D There you have it guys! Jin Woon's finally appeared! Yehey! I'll continue this later when i have time. Got to go minna-san! Have a good day!!!!