What I knew others didn't know about you

Because You Never Even Notice...

*The morning after the elimination night, Rian crept up to the boys' dorm and went inside Yoo Jin, Ui Bong and Hong Joo's room. She silently opened the door, went to Yoo Jin's bed and removed his blanket, only to see a shirtless Yoo Jin. To his fright, he woke up, reprimanding Rian that it was improper for her to come to the guys' room even if they were not in a relationship. WHen Rian mentioned that she was preparing breakfast as a treat for everyone, Yoo Jin became excited. Noticing that she was wearing less make-up, he commented that she must had liked him because she listened to him.

"Why would I like you? Get up, your meal is ready." 

***

"Cut!"

Jr and Ji Soo woke up laughing. They tried their best to be asleep when Jiyeon came, but they couldn't keep themselves from laughing when she removed the blanket from Jin Woon.

"Ohhhhh...someone's got a glimpse of someone else's body!!" Jr teased Jiyeon.

"Yah! Don't say that. You're embarrassing me!" Jiyeon pouted.

"Eh..by chance, do you like me?" JIn Woon asked half-jokingly. He wanted to see what Jiyeon's reaction was.

"Babo! It's just that I haven't done this to anyone! Aish! It's so embarrassing to see you half-!"

"Then, do you want to see me fully ?" JIn Woon asked but got a smack on his arm. The directors and the crew just laughed.

"Jiyeon-ah, it's part of the job, so....you've seen it first time then.." The assistant director said. Jiyeon could only pout.

"Well, it's okay, Jiyeon-ah, that's what the script called for, " Ji Soo commented.

'Gomawo...aish! I promise never to do that again!"

"You'll never be doing that again, because you and Jin Woon Hyung would have a kissing scene next!" was Jr's sly remark.

"Yah! Aren't you being too much? Why would we have a kissing scene?" was Jin Woon's defense. But Jr just gave him a sly smirk and pointed to him.

"Hyung, you've just been caught~!" Jr answered in a singsong voice as he winked.

"Mwoh...mwho? Who's caught? Caught in what?"

"You could be soooooooooo bad at lying! You're just like JB-ah! Ahahaha! If only you could've seen his face when you two were doing the tango....his facial expression was so priceless!"

Jiyeon and Jin Woon suddenly became silent, the former lowering her head to hide her blush, the latter looking at the window. Yes, he's been caught. But he didn't want to make it obvious to Jiyeon and to the people in the room.

***

Lee-ssi prepared breakfast for the whole ensemble, and Rian helped her. The former thanked the group for being so nice to her daughter, even throwing a birthday party for her. When she saw that no chopsticks were on the table, especially when Mrs. Lee saw Yoo Jin eating with his bare hands, she told Rian to buy some.

"Rian really is different. She could be a bully to us, but she is nice to her mother," Hong Joo commented.

Yoo Jin looked at Mrs. Lee. He had seen her once when Rian was hospitalized after being hit by a soccer ball in an event in Hae Sung's hometown. Somehow, Yoo Jin couldn't agree with Hong Joo. He knew that Rian had problems with her mother, and that she always hated it when  Mrs Lee tried to make her go to other agencies and not continue her audition at Kirin. Yoo Jin could feel for Rian. He also had hatred towards his mom he hadn't seen in 10 years. The way he was now was a struggle to bury the past and make a new life of his own.

Yet, deep inside him, he knew that he envied Rian. She had her mom though they argue a lot. And he felt that she loved her too. If only life had been easier for him...