7 moms, 4 dads and 3 babies

Because You Never Even Notice...

The Moon brothers' mom asked the T-ara girls if they could set up a Christmas party for the kids, then to make a birthday party for Maden. Of course, because the T-ara girls loved their 'kids', they had to make the celebrations extra sepcial. They made birthday invitation cards and  invitation cards to be "father for a day".

"OOhhhhh...this is going to be soooo exciting!" Soyeon said, giggling as she made her cards.

"Neh! I hope someone could actually help us even for a day. Kids need fathers too, you know," Eun Jung said in answer to Soyeon's statement.

"Yah, let's distribute these cards at the broadcasting station! I'm sure many guys would like to help us out!" was Hwa Young's sudden idea.

"Neh!"

 

***

T-ara girls had their rehearsal in the broadcasting station when  Mason decided to go backstage along with his brothers Mavin and Maden .

"Kyyaaaahhhh!!! OOOhhh!!!! Our little angels!!! We missed you!!!" Hwa Young said as she met the kids. Jiyeon then picked up Mavin as he was her favorite "son". 

"I missed you baby," she crooned. Mavin smiled and gave her a hug.

As the girls were handing out invitations, 2AM guys suddenly met them at the corridors. Then Seulong came to Mason first. 

"Anyeong hasaeyo!" he greeted.

And kneeling down, he met Mason. "Do you still remember me?"

And the other guys flocked around him. "Do you still remember hyung?" Jin Woon asked.

"Who are you?" Mason asked innocently.

Seulong chuckled. "We sang 'can't let you go even if I die'...remember?"

And they all coaxed him about boxing. Finally, the kid remembered and began to box with Seulong. Hyomin began to wheel in Maden and introduced him to the guys. Jiyeon too brought Mavin to them.

"Ohhh..kyeopta! Wow, Mason has such cute brothers!" Chang MIn commented. Jin Woon and Jo Kwon knelt down to play with Maden. Jo Kwon made an aegyo and a funny face, introducing himself as the leader of 2AM. It was a good thing the baby didn't cry. Then they were handed invitation cards and some cookies.

 "Mwoeyo?" Jin Woon asked.

"It's a birthday invitation for Maden's birthday. We also would like to ask if you could become fathers on that  day too." Soyeon, explained.

"Mwoh? We haven't been married yet, but we're going to be fathers?" Chang Min asked jokingly.

"Well," Soyeon reasoned," Jiyeon's still a high school student, yet she's already a mom too". She was alluring to the fact that Jiyeon , being T-ara's maknae, was still 16. And that for the time, being, taking care of the Moon brothers was T-ara's task.

Mason, meanwhile, had fun boxing with Seulong. She had beaten Jo Kwon too, until he got reprimanded from his 'mom' that it's disrespectful. It was a good thing the boy obeyed her and did not fuss any more.

 

Jin Woon then knelt again and made cooing baby sounds.

"He cries if you do that," Hwa Young warned him and Jo Kwon, who was still near the baby.

"Geurae? See, he's not crying when i did an aegyo," Jo Kwon commented.

"Maybe he likes you guys. He usually cries and hides his face when there's noise."

However, as the guys had some things to do, they decided to bid the kids farewell.

"Let's play boxing next time, ara?" Seulong told Mason.

"Neh!"

Jin Woon then approached Jiyeon and Mavin.

"He's such a cute kid." He remarked.

"Give him a kiss," Jiyeon told her 'baby', and Mavin gave Jin Woon a kiss on the cheek.

"Ahhh!!!" Jiyeon and Soyeon gushed.

Jin Woon gave a heartfelt laugh. "I'll come for the party," he said before he left.

Jiyeon held Mavin's hand and had him wave goodbye. "Appa, an yeong. Anyeong, Appa," she coaxed for him.

"Well,looks like we got lucky today. Jin Woon-ah agreed to be father of the day." Hwa Young commented.

 

***

Jin Wonn's POV:

Boy am i lucky today! I didn't expect to see Jiyeon at KBS. Oh, my heart fluttered when I saw her. But not to make it obvious, i got to play with the kids.

I didn't know Mason had cute little brothers. I wonder how my kids would look like if I'm already married. I wish they's be as cute as the Moon brothers.

Soyeon gave me a card for the birthday party and the invitation to be father of the day. I would be very willing to come to the party. I love kids. I melt when i see them. But when I saw Jiyeon with Mavin, they just looked perfect. I wish i could fit into the equation. I remembered him kiss me on the cheek...such a sweet kid. And Jiyeon-ah calling out to me 'an yeong, appa'...I'm beginning to imagine myself going to office, with Jiyeon and my kid waving me at the gate, wishing me well as i go to work. Jin Woon + Jiyeon + Mavin = perfect...

 

Jiyeon's POV:

That was fun, meeting 2AM again. Gosh, that awkward moment just hit me. Jin Woon Oppa was there too! Omo, how am i going to face him??? So i decided to be just near them, but avoid any form of conversation. Suddenly, news about parenthood came in the scene, with Chang Min Oppa telling Soyeon Eonnie that it's impossible for them to be parents if they're not yet married. And Soyeon eonnie told him that I'm still in high school, yet I'm already a mother! Aigoo! The conversation drove me nuts for a while.

Before they all left, Jin Woon Oppa suddenly approached me and commented on how cute Mavin is. I told my baby to give him a small peck on the cheek, and how obedient my boy was! We squealed in delight as it was so cute. Jin Woon Oppa promised to come to the party and be father of the day too. I coached my baby to say bye to his "appa", but he was silent. Oh well..

Oh my...I'm Mavin's "eomma", and Jin Woon Oppa's going to be "appa".. To whose father will he be? I'd be so shy and embarrassed if he'll choose my Mavin to be his son! Omomomomomo!!!! My heart, be still! My heart continues to flutter every time i think about it...

 

 

 

(A/N: Mianhe..i made some discrepancies on the events and dates. Mnet Count down was aired in 2009. Death Bell was in 2008, and GoS and Hello Baby in 2010. But since this is just fiction, i made the Mnet come after GoS. Jiyeon still looked like a girl even in her GoS days. But the purpose of this is just to give a cliffhanger of things to come, especially about when Jin Woon will appear. So..mianhe.!!!! )