Roses are Red, Yes? So is my Heart (Part 2)

Because You Never Even Notice...

(A/N: There are two versions of the video, though they contain the same content. One was uploaded by OnlyJiyeon. The other was uploaded by DeeFacil. If you want to watch the video,just  type in 2AM and Jiyeon in the search box. Most of the videos will give you the dream high {rian x yoo jin} clips, but these two videos showed them members. This was broadcasted in the year 2009.)

Run down of the video: Jiyeon was beautifying herself because she's going out on a date. The four 2AM guys expressed their feelings, saying they like her, each showing a red rose to be given to her. When the princess finally went down, the three guys (Jo Kwon, Jin Woon and Seulong) waited for her to come to them. Suddenly, a car stopped in front of her. Coming out of the car was Chang Min, bringing a bouquet of red roses. He pinched her in the cheeks, to which, Jiyeon just smiled and accepted the gift. Jo Kwon and Seulong slowly went away. But JIn Woon stood there, sad and shocked because the girl he was about to date had just been taken by someone else.

Jin Woon's POV:

I know this is just a skit. But why is my heart bleeding? I wanted to give this to her. I wanted to say to her how i feel. But am I confused? I know Seo Hyun-ah is still in my heart. But why does it beat faster when I see Jiyeon-ah?

 

***

"Aigoo...Jiyeon-ah! You should have accepted this rose from me!" Jo Kwon , feigning being hurt. Chang Min and Seulong just laughed at their companion.

"Aish, don't be jealous!  I'm lucky the director had me give that bouquet to her!" Chang Min bragged.

Seulong scoffed and patted Jiyeon's shoulders. "Yah, don't take it to heart, arasseo? It's just a skit. We know you already have a namjachingu - "

"-Aniya! I don't have one!" Jiyeon cut of Seulong as she shaked her head.

"Geurae? And who is Yoo Seung Ho to you? He's your seobang, right?" Jin Woon piped in as he gave her a teasing look. He wanted to know if Jiyeon was currently dating someone.

Jiyeon's cheeks started to turn red. She vehemently kept on denying it. Yet for some reasons, she found herself blushing every time she looks at Jin Woon.

"A..aniya...he's..he's just a friend you know. We had been in two projects together -"

"- and he got to kiss you too! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!" Chang Min finished her sentence for her, to which the others laugh.

"You know that it's just a joke, ara? Mianhe.." Jin Woon said as he held brushed a stray lock of hair away from her face.

"I know. That really never bothered me anyway at all now, " the lady answered as she looked up at the 2AM maknae. She realized what Jin Woon had done to her and she started to blush again.

 

***

 

Jiyeon decided to leave early because she had another practice to do with her co-members. When her carpool left, Jin Woon stayed to watch it disappear at the bend of the road. When Seulong patted his back for him to go back to the building, the maknae remained immobile.

"Ahhhh~, someone's got our maknae heartbroken at the start of the skit. And now he's falling fast for her..."

Jin Woon smiled. He could remember the look in her eyes when he brushed that hair away, like she was embarrassed and was trying to avoid his gaze.  He could have given her a kiss right there and then. Yet, because that was the first time they met, he showed his respect for the girl.

I'll see you soon someday, my princess...