T is for Tango

Because You Never Even Notice...

"JYP-ssi is really the god of dance", Jr whispered to Ailee.

"Neh. And Kahi-ssi is really perfect. Oh, do we really have to dance tango?" Ailee answered her partner.

"Okay, cut! JYP-ssi and Kahi-ssi, that was a good dance. Ok, next scene!"

In the next scene, we see Ahn Tae Yeon-Seonsaengnim breaking Yang Jin Man-ssaemand Hyun Ji Soo-ssaem from each other. Then we were shown the dance practice between Hong Joo and Si Woo with Nana as referee, Ailee and Ui Bong, Yi Seul and Soon Doong, JB and Haesung, Rian and Yoo Jin. 

***

Yoo Jin and Rian started to do their dance, and the gal was about to make a turn towards her partner when she almost got out of balance. Seeing this, Yang Jin Man-ssaem told her to watch him. Yoo Jin swallowed hard. He observed as his teacher made a perfect turn towards him and embraced his head.

"You have to do this, right? Just like this, oh..like this..understand?" explained Yang Jin Man.

"A..arrasseo..." Yoo Jin replied.

So Rian told Yoo Jin that she'll maintain her eye contact so that she wouldn't fall. She made a perfect turn. and when Yoo Jin caught her, she smiled.

"Ohhh..." Rian said. Yoo Jin could only smile.

***

"Let's practice some more," Jin Woon said to Jiyeon. His partner smiled as she held her partner's hand. She felt herself blushing too when Jin Woon held her waist and she had to place her left hand on his muscular shoulder.

Jiyeon felt so light inside. She felt like smiling every time her partner would hold her close. And they both would be laughing at the mistakes they made. Of course, Jiyeon, being T-ara's main dancer, was expected to be better at it. Yet, as tango was not her thing, she decided to make good at it. 

Jin Woon felt himself blush every time he holds Jiyeon near. Whenever their eyes meet, he just wanted time to stop so that he could lean forward and kiss her. He loved the feel of her hands too, silky smooth like Jiyeon's constantly been putting on lotion. And the scent of her strawberry shampoo just made his head dizzy with happiness.

'Oh, I think I made a mistake..let's do it again Oppa.."

And the partners began to practice again.

Meanwhile, Seo Joon, Ji Soo, Jr and JB were observing them.

"Yaaaaah, Jin Woon-ah's one lucky guy to have Jiyeon-ah as his dancing partner," Seo Joon said.

"Are you jealous?" JB asked, though in truth, he felt jealous too.

"Can't you tell? I mean, Jiyeon is a beautiful gal. Almost all guys in Kpop world had been partners with her. She's also very funny and cheerful. Who wouldn't want her for a girlfriend?" Seo Joon reasoned out again. When he said this, Ji Soo and Jr looked at him.

"Wae? Are you jealous too?" He asked Ji Soo.

"Ani...we just didn't expect that to come from you. How about Hyorin? I thought you like her" Ji Soo asked.

'Aish, don't confuse her with Nana! I like Hyorin, but I liked Jiyeon better." 

Jr could only grunt. When he looked at JB, he began to banter.

"OOOOOhhhhhh...I see that look of jealousy..."

"Jealous? Whose jealous of whom?" JB asked in defense even though he's been caught real bad. He couldn't even fake it. Jr laughed and smacked his back.

"APa! What was that for?"

"JB-ya...you are soooooooooo bad at lying! Don't do that around me because I can see that you are really, really, really jealous right now! And one more thing...JB has Hae Sung already...Rian now belongs to someone else."

"Say's who?"

"Read the script man." Jr said as he winked before he went back to the locker room to change his clothes.