Confirming JB's suspicion.

Because You Never Even Notice...

We get a glimpse of how Yoo Jin showed the bosses at EMG if he really was worth to be a member of the Super Idol group. He was warned by the principal-turned-guidance counselor to really look into it. He even asked Yoo Jin if the latter wanted to be JB's pacemaker forever. And so, we see Yoo Jin imagining his life 8 months from that moment, waiving at Rian and the other members of the SUper Idol. Yet while still in reverie, his attention was called by Rian, berating him to perform instead of just standing in front of everybody.

The rebellious rocker boy sighed. Then, raising his hand, he told everyone to pay attention. Strumming his guitar, he then chanted, "G-Minoooorrrr~~~."

"What is that?" The audience asked. Yoo Jin played another format, but still chanting his G-Minor mantra. The bosses at EMG got so mad they asked Producer Shin if he was not bluffing about Yoo JIn being a Super Idol.

When Yoo Jin exited the stage, Rian congratulated him for being so cool. Produce Shin met them. THen Yoo Jin told him that he was not used to being raised by others. WHen Shin-ssi told Yoo Jin that he was throwing away a chance, the latter told the former that it was his choice.

***

Jiyeon spanked Jin Woon.

"Apa! Do you really have to do that all the time?"

"Ani! I just wanted to!"

Just then, Jin Woon looked at her. She stopped spanking him, thinking that maybe he was fed up with all her antics.

"Do you like me?" he asked suddenly. Jiyeon opened to protest, yet she couldn't say anything.

"I was right. You really do like me."

"Aniya! Why would I like you?" Jiyeon pouted while crossing her arms.

"Because you keep on spanking me!" Jin Woon reasoned out. Jiyeon smiled and stuck out her tongue.

"You are the most presumptuous guy I've ever met! That's why people think you're air-headed.."

"Says who?"

"Merong," Jiyeon said as she stick out her tongue and ran off, so that Jin Woon had to chase her down to the dressing room.

 

***

It was revealed that Rian was the winner of the Super Idol contest. So when Yoo Jin and Rian met at the canteen, he was asking her for a gift, to which she just gave him a hand clap. He commented that just because she had won, her humanity had dropped too low. Rian instead opted to change the subject and asked how Yoo Jin's mother had been. Then Yoo Jin asked Rian why she decided to go along with the other members of the Super Idol instead of just going solo. Rian answered him that it's hard to go alone and that she wanted to be with her friends. She even told him it was her choice.

"You're acting right? You know what, it doesn't suit you. I really, really like honest girls, so stop it," Yoo Jin told her as he placed his thumbs on the corners of her lips to form a sad mouth.

"So you two are really dating!" JB confirmed his suspicion. The two friends immediately got separated in order not to be teased more.

***

"Yah, you two really are dating behind our backs," JB voiced out to Jin Woon and Jiyeon. But both of them just laughed the suspicion off.

"Yah, are you jealous?" Jiyeon asked. JB was dumbfounded. He became beet red and was unable to answer her correctly.

"Ne..ani..ani..I'm not jealous!" JB stuttered, unable to look at her in the eyes. Then Jin Woon placed his arm again around JB, and pinching his chin, smirked.

"JB, JB, JB..you don't have to be jealous. Jiyeon and I are close friends just like Yoo Jin and Rian. Bu then again, I guess you should go to Kang So Ra since she wanted to be with you than with me."

"When did she say that?" JB asked. But Jin Woon just smirked and continued pinching JB's chin.

"Now, you made me jealous! Are you two in some kind of bromance?" Jiyeon asked, feigning jealousy.

"ANDWE!" The two guys hotly answered. It was so unlike for them to be part of that bromance drama, and both hated it. Jiyeon only laughed as she went in front of them and pinched both guys' cheeks.

"Kyeopta, JB-ah! Kyeopta, Jin Woon Oppa! I was just kidding! I wanted to tease you both because you two look so vulnerable!"

"Yah yah yah! Who's vulnera-" Jin Woon said as he advanced towards Jiyeon when she suddenly tripped and fell on her back and she dragged Jin Woon along with her so that he was on top of her.

JB gasped and blinked his eyes in shock. Jin Woon's face was just an inch from Jiyeon's so that he could see the shock on her face. But at the back of his mind, this was the chance he had been waiting for: he wanted so much to kiss her. Jiyeon too, could see the blush on Jin Woon's face. was agape. She couldn't utter anything in embarrassment. And they had been in that position for a good ten seconds.

"Yah..Jin Woon Oppa..you are so heavy..."

"Ah..mainhe..." Jin Woon said as he immediately stood up and helped Jiyeon on her feet. The gal haphazardly arranged her hair in embarrassment.

"Mi..mian.." she softly said before storming out of the room. She wanted to disappear right there and then. She was so embarrassed.