Meant to be Partners

Because You Never Even Notice...

* When Producer Shin told the contestants that they are to make a proposal to a partner, Rian was hoping JB would chose him. She even warned Hae Sung not to accept the proposal because it's only for Hae Sung's "own good". Instead, in front of all the audience and defying President Lee's warning, JB proposed in front of Hae Sung. As all the other contestants had chosen their partners, that left Rian and Yoo Jin. The guy, taking the rose from the girl, knelt in front of her and offered the flower as a proposal for her to accept him.

***

"Ahhhh...that's once sweet move JB-ah! I'm jealous! You could've proposed to me instead!" Jiyeon feigned disappointment as she pouted. She smirked at So Ra, who was just laughing at her joke.

"Yah, JB proposed to me, so he's mine," So Ra said, smiling.

"Let's just share him, shall we?" Jiyeon suggested.

"Yah! What am I, a toy? " JB asked. He was flattered that Jiyeon had wantedhim to propose to her, yet he found the thought that he be shared quite...so not there.

"Well,Jiyeon and I are friends, sooo......." So Ra looked at him then at Jiyeon. As if there was a silent messaged passed between the girls, they immediately attacked JB with pinches on his cheeks.

"Kyeopta!!!! Kyeopta!!!" Jiyeon mused.

"APA! APA! APA!" JB cried in exasperation. "Yah, Jin Woon Hyung, help me here, pleeeaaaaaasssseeee!!!!!"

"No, don't interfere!" So Ra warned Jin Woon as she also tickled JB by hitting his waists.

Jin Woon could only smirk. He enjoyed seeing JB tortured, but he didn't expect Jiyeon to be saying JB was cute. He felt especially hurt when she said that she wished JB had proposed to her.

"Hyung, what are you doing there! Apa! Help me here, ppali!!! APA!!!"

"No, just let the girls have some fun," he answered.

Jiyeon stopped pinching JB and looked at Jin Woon. "Jjinja? Ooooooo.....gomawo Jin Woon Oppa!! You're really the best!" SHe said as she gave two thumbs up to her friend and resumed harassing JB.

Ailee, Hyorin, Ji Soo and Seo Joon looked at the whole charade. They had a laugh as JB was being beaten to a pulp by two girls.

"Yah, JB-ah, aren't you gonna go without a fight?" Seo Joon cajoled. Hyorin jabbed him to keept quiet.

"PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!" JB shouted all the more as he managed to escape So Ra and Jiyeon and began to run so that the girls chased him.

"Yah! You're being unfair!" Jiyeon said as she took off her high-heeled shoes and began to chase after So Ra and JB.

***

The commotion died down, but the three actors had not returned yet. Jin Woon got worried were Jiyeon was now, so he picked up her shoes and placed them near his bag. He watched as Soo Young and Kahi were reminiscing their old After School days. Jin Woon smirked. Soo Young definitely doesn't look like her age. She could pass for someone who was born in 1991 like him and Hyorin. Amused at the thought, he got his iPod and began playing some music by Cold Play. Then he closed his eyes and listened to the music, humming along with it, trying to play the chords in his mind.

***

Jiyeon returned to the set after eating ice cream with So Ra and JB. She had such a fun time she started to feet funny underneath. When she looked to her feet, she realized that she had taken off her shoes. So she dashed and tried to look for it. SHe tried to remember where she had placed it. In despair, she began asking the staff if they'd seen her shoes. Those were her favorite shoes since Eun Jung had given them to her as a present when T-ara went to Japan without Jiyeon (she was filming Dream High2).

She grew tired of worrying when she saw Jin Woon doing a slight head bang while listening to his iPod. So, she went up to him, crept like a cat, and took the earphone from his left ear. He suddenly jolted back to earth.

"N..neo! What are you trying to do???" Jin Woon asked, kind of frightened that Jiyeon would also pinch him and chase him like what she did to JB.

"Yah, I'm not trying to scare you, arrasseo? Aish, Jin Woon Oppa..." Jiyeon sad as she sat down beside him. Jin Woon noticed that Jiyeon was massaging her calves.

"Does it hurt wearing high heels?" he asked.

"It does, but I got used to it anyway..yah, do you have any idea where my shoes are?"

Jin Woon stood up and got Jiyeon's shoes.

"Waaahhhhhh!!!! Gomawo!!! Eun Jung eonnie will really get upset if she finds out these got lost! Gomawo!!!!" The gal said happily as she embraced Jin Woon. The guy just looked at her. When Jiyeon finally looked up to him, their gazes locked for a few seconds before Jiyeon finally released the embrace.

"Mi..mianhe..." She softly spoke.

Jin Woon just gave a silent nod before he went back his seat and began listening to Evanescence's What You Want.  Jiyeon felt that Jin Woon didn't seem interested, so she took off the left ear piece again.

"You're disturning my music hour!"

"Mianhe...Jin Woon Oppa, are you made at me?" She looked at him with her puppy eyes.

"Aniya...it's just that I'm having fun here and you just in like your a puppy."

"A puppy? Wae? Do I look cute to you?"

Jin Woon scoffed. "Yah, don't be so overconfident. I like it when girls are really, really, really down to earth. Arrasseo?" He smiled, his eyes smiling too. Then he placed the left earpiece unto Jiyeon's ears.

"There. You listen too so that you won't be disturbing me."

"Wae? Am I a burden to you? I'm hurt."

JIn Woon placed an arm around her. "Aniya..you're not being a burden. We're friends, right? I would never think of my friend as a burden."

"Gomawo..." Smiling, Jiyeon leaned on Jin Woon's shoulder again, listening to Amy Lee singing.

There, you just have to sit there beside me. I'm happy with us like this. But I wanted more. I hope you'll start to notice me. Park Jiyeon, I like you...