Memento Mori..Oh, just forget about it, arasseo??

Because You Never Even Notice...

Jiyeon had read the script once again. She can't believe she'll be starring in another horror movie. It seems like horror movies love her that the producers wanted her to star in them. Although she had a list of films and Tv shows where she's in, another horror flick is just the least she wanted to have now. And it's not just a horror flick, it's one wherein she gets to play the role of a student. This made her feel guilty since she missed studying.

 

Jiyeon shook her head. The title itself rings a bell, Death Bell 2. A sequel of the 1st one but with a different plot.   She'll play the role of Lee Se Hee, a student who's haunted by nightmares about her step-sister and who's also constantly bullied by another classmate. Starring opposite her is Yoon Si Yoon. She had saw some of his tv series, but she isn't quite familiar with him.

Boram knocked.

"Come in," was Jiyeon's sleepy reply.

"Yah, Jiyeonnie, I also get to star in that movie too, albeit an extra."

"Jjinja? Aish, Boram eonnie, i just hated horror films anymore. Why does the CEO want me to be in this one?"

"Yah, quit it. He might hear you. Neh, you should be happy you've got another film. You're a actress, right? Having more films under your belt, especiall if you're the lead role, will garner you more attention."

"Arrasseo...Aish, eonnie, can we eat outside? I'm terrbly hungry reading this script!" Jiyeon whined as she held Boram's hand.

"Geureum, gaja."

***

"Anyeong hasaeyo, Park Jiyeon-ssi..."

Jiyeon turned to the source of the voice.

"Anyeong hasaeyo,Yoon Si Yoon-ssi."

"Aigoo, so it is really true what they said about you. You really are a pretty girl!"

"Kamsahamnida.." Jiyeon replied, blushing. Oh, Si Yoon could get to be so adorable. His smiling eyes just made Jiyeon melt. And his warm personality  gave her ease. There were many people like her around the room, and she can't get to talk to them. Like they feel intimidated because she's an Idol.

***

Death Bell 2 begins with Se Hee, Tae-yeon and Na Rae having their picture taken after Tae-yeon won in the swimming competition. That happened two years before the start of the story wherein it was assumed that Tae Yeon commited suicide.

Present time: Se Hee is studying in a school where she was constantly bulllied by Eom Ji Yoon, one of the top students in her batch (they were 3rd yr HS). A new teacher comes in, Park Eun Su-ssi. She doesn't get respect from the students as she doesn't seem to exude confidence in teaching.

One day, while Se Hee was in the classroom studying,Ji Yoon approached her and asked her if the former still wanted to be part of the "elite study group". She didn't answer. In the class, clowning around was Kwan Woo, a repeater from last year. Yong Ran commented to her boyfriend JK that Kwa Woo got into a fight, that's why he had to repeat the school year. And so it was, that  Kwan Woo was about to throw a plastic bag to Ji Yoon as a prank, and Se Hee got hit instead. To his fright, he placed his handkerchief on her desk as the teacher came in.

It was announced that summber break is coming. The batch's top 30 students are to undergo rigorous studying in preparation for the college entrance exams. Se Hee looked at the list and found out that she was the 25th student in the batch to undergo study camp.

Th next day was the start of summer break-and study camp. Ssaem Cha, Ssaem Park, and another teacher spearheaded the class. They got to be in school till evening before their dinner break.

At dinner,Ji Yoon and Yong Ran were talking about the latter going to give in to her boyfriend JK that night as it' s his birthday. The former sees Se Hee, who transeferred to another table when she was bullied by JK. Without putting her notes down, Se Hee sat on the table with Kwan Woo. The guy, who almost choked,aplogized to her for his misdemeanor. To this, the gal took no heed.

And so it was that the principal decided he needed to do something, so he left Mr Cha ad Ms Park in charge of the students. Before he left, he was watching the swimming istructor, who told him to go away as he looks like a ert to her. He then left and locked every single gate and school doors. While in the shower room, someone came in and assaulted the swimming coach, killing her in the process.

12 midnight came. When everyone else got to be so drowsy, two people were killed in the shadows. Yong Ran had a stitch on her face, and JK had been ran over a motorcycle with metal blades. That was what people had seen on the TV in the classroom. In the black board, a message was scrolled. It read: If an innocent mother is killed, what son would not avenge her death? Then someone on the speakers suddenly announced that they should know who the killer is if they wanted to stay alive. Scampering away and holding on to dear life, students find themselves trapped in the school. Mr Cha even didn't have the key, so he decided to call for help,while Ms Park guides the students.

The story progresses with one student dying, one after th other. When Mr Cha went to the dark room to find whom he thought was guilty, he was pushed to the chamber. This was broadcast to the other students, who scurried and tried to help their teacher. In some pictures were the students who were killed earlier, with anagrams written on each picture. Se Hee suddenly got the password: Memento Mori (Latin for Remember Death). As she was close enough to keying the last code, Mr Cha had burned from the acid chemical of the chamber.

It was then learned that Tae Yeon and Se Hee had been step sisters, and that they decided not to tell it to anyone else. Because of the deaths, some blamed Se Hee for not telling them any sooner. However, a realization took place: Tae Yeon did not commit suicide. And any one of the students who were in the pictures murdered her. Se Hee begins to remember that on that night, she witnessed the of Tae Yeon by So Ill. She begged him not to do it, but the gang just scoffed at her. She went home crying, unable to defend her stepsister.  Ji Yoon realized that Tae Yeon's spirit was after her. She ran out of the room and saw Ms PArk, revealing to her what happened on the night Tae Yeon died, and what  Ji Yoon did.

The students then saw Ms PArk on the monitor, giving them 10 minutes to go to the gym to make a phone call in the safe box. They were terrified to see Ji Yoon on the floor with a metal cable around her neck. As the students tried to get the key to the safe,  Ji Yoon warned them not to, for if they tried to get the key, she will be lifted up and be strangled. In their despair, some tried to help Ji Yoon, others tried to get the key. Unfortunately, as they got the key, they tried to make a 5 second call home, only to find the call dropped, and their classmate killed.

It was also revealed that the killer, Jung Bum, was Ms Park's younger brother and Tae Yeon's boyfriend. On the night she died, he received a text message, saying that Tae Yeon will break up with him. Jung Bum went to the school swimming pool, only to find his girlfriend killed. She mentioned So Ill to him.Unfortunatetly, some girl saw him. He was brought to jail, he was suspended from school, and his case became quiet. Mrs Park died because of the incident. Ms Park couldn't get to see her brother become mentally deranged because of the incident. He was still looking for Tae Yeon, asking his sister where she might be.

The other classmates who decided not to go to the gym went to the broadcast room, where they found Ms PArk and assaulted her. As fire broke out among the dorms, Kwan Woo and the others managed to get themselves and the others    out by exploding the front gate. As the students got out to safety, Na Rae told Kwan Woo that Se Hee had not gone out. Then they both went back in search for her. It was then they saw Se Hee plunging into the water with Jung Bum, a heavy chain dangled on her ankle. As Na Rae tried to save Se Hee, Kwan Woo had a fight with the killer. As Se Hee couldn't be saved, she was left to die in the pool, only to see a vision of the past between Tae Yeon and her swimming in the pool. Tae Yeon's spirit saved her,untangling the metal chain from her foot. Jung Bum then managed to go together with Tae Yeon and they swam in to the deep.

Kwan Woo got Se Hee out of the pool. He tried t do CPR on her , but was unable to revive the girl. He cried in regret when he heard Se Hee coughing up water. The story ended with both Kwan Woo and Se Hee surprised at the intruder coming towards them.

(end of film)

trivia: Si Yoon said with the CPR thingie, he had to do the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. He revealed that with that comes a kiss. He had to do the kissing scene like 300x because he was so nervous.

***

"Whew! What a day!" Jiyeon stretched out her hand as she stood up from the pool. Si Yoon was smiling and began to offer her a towel. "You did well, Jiyeon-ah. You're such a good actress."

 

"Gomawo, Si Yoon Oppa. Thanks to you too, I got so comfortable here in the set," she said, offering him one of her cute smiles.

"Ah~, Jiyeonnie, why do you have to be so cute and so pretty?" Si Yoon mumbled. To this comment, Jiyeon looked up to him with her teasing face and pouting lips.

"Neo..jowahae?"

Si Yoon let out a cough."A..aniya!"

"I got you there, Oppa...you're blushing right now...kyeopta!" The girl senior as she pinched his cheeks.

"Apa! Yah, stop it,Jiyeon-ah!"

The girl stopped teasing Si Yoon and went back to the dressing room to change, humming a tune as she walked. Suddenly, Si Yoon followed her and held her hand. Jiyeon stopped and felt her heart skip a beat. She could feel herself blush as she turned towards Si Yoon.

"Say, would you like to have dinner with me tonight? It'll be on me."

"Jjinja???? Gomawo, Si Yoon Oppa.." Jiyeon said as she hugged Si Yoon. The lad smiled as he her hair and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Get dressed. I want you to look presentable when I'm taking you to dinner." ANd he flashed that cute smile.

"Neh!" was her happy reply.