S is for Seung Ho

Because You Never Even Notice...

"Yeobosaeyo.."

 

Jiyeon recieved a phone call from the director of their "Geotjimal" MV. He was planning to star Yoo Seung Ho as the love interest of the T-ara girls. Grinning and giggling silently, Jiyeon listened to more instructions before hanging up the call.

 

Yoo Seung Ho: Korea's Little Brother. Park Jiyeon, T-ara's maknae, had had a crush on him for as long as she can remember. She had always watched his movies, his tv shows and such. She was his biggest fan. And to have him star across her tomorrow was really a very nice gift. Jiyeon had the urge to wake Hyomin up (they boith shared the same room), but she decided not to. Anyway, that would come up as a surprise for them girls. Jiyeon wondered how she would face Seung Ho: would she act all silly? Would she be silent to the point of ignoring him completely? To her dismay, she decided to sleep. But much as she wanted to, she just can't. She was so excited for tomorrow.

 

***

 

Yoo Seung Ho arrived early in the set with his crew. They gave their usual pleasantries before resuming the task at hand.

 

"Hey girls, come over here. Let's all welcome Yoo Seung Ho in our set. Please make him feel comfortable," the director ordered T-ara girls.

 

"Anyeong hasaeyo, Yoo Seung Ho-ssi," they all greeted in unison.

 

EuUn Jung elbowed her favorite friend, Jiyeon, giving her a wink, and whispered, "Yah, how do you feel now that you'd be working with your crush?"

 

Jiyeon just smiled and giggled. Hyomin, who also knew the secret, gave Jiyeon a teasing grin. "Good luck, Jiyeonnie ~"

 

"Mwoh? Mwoh?" asked Boram, who really didn't know anything about Jiyeon's feelings. The other girls covered when Seung Ho asked them as he had no idea too. Soyeon just gave him a smile, "Ani...nothing to matter, Seung Ho-ya."

 

***

 

"Okay, let's film the first scene. Seung Ho-ssi and Jiyeon-ssi will be riding a motorcylce, arasseo? Neh, then they would stop, unload from the motorcycle, take off their helmets, and joke around. Okay, let's start!" was the director's orders.

 

So Seung Ho and Jiyeon did as the director had ordered. When Jiyeon had a hard time riding on the bike, Seung Ho told her to just hop on and put her arms around his waist. He was so very nice to her that she couldn't stop grinning.

 

"This must be my lucky day!" she thought to herself.

 

After taking of their helmets and joking around, the director ordered Seung Ho to pine Jiyeon to the wall. The girl was shocked. She had read this in the script, but somehow she felt like this was a dream.

 

"Okay, Seung Ho-ssi, place one arm on the wall above her head. Go near her and smile as if you'd be giving her a kiss."

 

And this he did. Seung Ho was kind of teasing her into it. He was about to give her a kiss when Jiyeon closed her eyes. She was so scared. Her crush would finally be kissing her! But then, Seung Ho moved his head away from her face. Jiyeon felt relieved and opened her eyes. She looked at his eyes, and he did too. To her surprise, Seung Ho moved towards her and gave her a kiss on her lips.

 

"Omo! ~Why am i tingling?~" Jiyeon asked her self. She felt like she was in heaven. Park Jiyeon then realized that Yoo Seung Ho had actually given her her first kiss.