Extra Stuffs

The Other Side of Cinderella

The link to the sequel is now available!!! The sequel is called 'Is This Our Happily Ever After?' be sure to check it out and I'll be updating soon :D

 

Well, welcome to the Extra Stuffs for 'The Other Side of Cinderella'

 

First off, this story spanned 29 official chapters, with this one extra.

The whole story took up 291 pages in Word with the word count up to 110,616.

This is my longest story yet. 

 

This chapter will have some trivia and then some songs that I consider the soundtrack to the story. You can listen to them or you can browse over what songs I think fit the story. I'm still open to title suggestions for the sequel right now.

 

The Other Side of Cinderella Trivia
 
1. Originally planned for Woohyun to be the child from Allie's past, then it changed to Sunggyu before finally landing on Myungsoo.
 
2. When writing Myungsoo's past, I originally planned on having him be the cause of the car crash that took Allie's parents, but then I thought that that would be too mean and Allie probably would have never forgiven him.
 
3. The whole tutoring session idea of Allie and Myungsoo was designed so that Myungsoo and Allie would get together when Myungsoo found out that he passed his finals, but the story didn't go in that direction.
 
4. When Uee said that she was Myungsoo's girlfriend in the beginning, she was supposed to be lying, but then I thought about making her Myungsoo's ex-fiancee and then creating that whole storyline and backstory with Sunggyu.
 
5. Originally, I was going to let you guys think about how Myungsoo and Uee separated and the drama with Sunggyu without making the backstory.
 
6. I actually didn't want Allie's apartment to catch on fire, but I needed a way for Myungsoo to see the vulnerable side of Allie and to soften up to her a bit.
 
7. I was going to make the person who kidnapped Sungyeol and Cecelia Woohyun, but thought that that would be a little too mean, since he already said that he liked Allie, so I made it Sungjong and Dongwoo, people from the past with Infinite who ended up going on Sunggyu's side when he started dating Uee.
 
8. The doctor, from when Allie and Myungsoo went to the doctor for her checkup, was just going to be some random person, but I thought making it Sungjong would reunite all of the Infinite members together and ultimately set them up for a confrontation in the end, not to mention the creation of the kidnapping plot.
 
9. I did think about the possibility of making Allie pregnant from Sunggyu.
 
10. Allie wasn't supposed to get kidnapped, she was supposed to be with Myungsoo helping him to find Sungyeol and Cecelia. I just thought it would be a nice plot twist of Allie got kidnapped.
 
11. Sunggyu wasn't ever supposed to actually be Myungsoo's half-brother. In reality, when I wrote the part about there being some bigger reason why Sunggyu hates Myungsoo, I really didn't have an idea. I just wrote it, which is what happens a lot when I write. I just write it without really thinking about it. It was simply just going to be Sunggyu having a crush on Allie ever since they were younger, but changed it so they were half-brothers and Sunggyu's mother got pushed aside by Myungsoo's mother.
 
12. I thought about having someone die after the fight sequence, but I liked all of the characters too much to actually pick one to die.
 
13. Before I thought of the kidnapping, I was originally going to have Allie move out of Myungsoo's house.
 
14. After the whole kidnapping, I actually didn't know what to do with Allie, Sungyeol, and Cecelia since they were kidnapped. I decided to make Allie the victim of everything coming back to her and being in a very vulnerable state since she's been through the most.
 
15. I thought about making Yuri good or bad, so I placed her in the middle since I was unable to decide, but there is always the chance of her choosing a side.
 
16. I originally wanted Sungyeol to get together with Allie first before Myungsoo.
 
17. I wanted Woohyun to get together with Allie, but thought that he could just be the protective figure in Allie's life later during the sequel.
 
18. I was going to have Myungsoo turn back into the old Myungsoo when he and Allie stopped having contact with each other, but thought that he wouldn't change that dramatically, so he only brought some of his playboy ways back.
 
19.I don't really know why I made Sunggyu and Uee break up. It was just something I wrote after Uee wasn't there very much after the whole kidnapping incident.
 
20. I thought of making Myungsoo take off the protective gear and the earpiece when he went into the building after Sunggyu, but just decided to let him keep it on.
 
21. During the whole hostage situation with Sunggyu, I did think about having Myungsoo's grandmother die because of Sunggyu.
 
22. During the middle of writing this story, I actually sort of ran out of ideas and didn't know where I wanted to go with the story, so I just made up a lot of things that kind of ended up going nowhere.
 
23. I got the title idea from the Japanese drama 'Kurosagi.' In an episode, the main character, Kurosaki, asks another a question about if they believe in happy endings and proceeds to explain how there could always be another side to the story that no one ever knows after the happily ever after. I liked the point he was making so I used it as the inspiration for writing the story. I basically took the meaning behind the statement and turned it into this story :)
 
 
 
SONG CHOICES (in no particular order)
Teen Top - Crazy
F.CUZ - No. 1
Eru - Words Saying To Erase
U-Kiss - Believe
Infinite - The Chaser
Song Ji Eun - It's Cold
Miss A - Touch
M to M - You're A Wall
M Signal - You Don't Know
BEAST - Oasis
Dalmatian - The Romantic (Acoustic)
 
 
Once again, thanks for reading this fanfic and I hope that you look forward to the sequel. The link will be posted here once the story is created, so if you get a random update next week sometime for this story, it's only the sequel link being added. So be sure to check this chapter :)