30. Under The Rain

100 Theme Challenge

Just some cute fluff because I like fluff sometimes :P 

 

"I told you we should have brought umbrellas." Key mumbled angrily, trying not to look down at the ground so the rain wouldn't run into his eyes. "You were in such a hurry, and I kept telling you that it was supposed to rain today, but no, you pushed me out the door so we could get some icecream."

"It was really hot in the dorm and I wanted icecream." Taemin pouted, stomping his feet through a puddle as they walked home through the rain, already soaking wet. "Though, this makes me feel a lot better now. It feels good to be wet when it's this hot outside."

"I don't like it." Key grimaced, pulling at his shirt which was sticking to him like a second skin. "It feels gross. The air is hot and muggy and being wet just makes it worse."

"Hey, at least we got to enjoy the icecream while it lasted?" Taemin said with a slight smile, looking sheepish when Key glared at him. 

"You mean the tiny bite I got to enjoy before you tripped and took my icecream with you?"

"I said I was sorry!" Taemin whined and kicked Key in the shin lightly, crossing his arms. "It's not like a tripped on purpose."

"I swear you're bent on making my day the worst day off ever."

They were close to the dorm by now. All they had to do was turn another corner, walk a little farther, and they would be home. Key was focused on walking, wanting to change into dry clothes before suddenly he was pulled back and shoved into the alleyway, with Taemin's arms encasing him. They were hidden from the world, and unless someone walked down the alley between the two buildings, they wouldn't be seen. 

"Well, I think I know a way for me to cheer you up..." Taemin's voice was suddenly husky and his eyes were dark with lust and mischief. Key swallowed thickly, and he began to feel his face heat up. 

"W-We can't do this here, Taemin, and it's daylight, at least wait until we get back to the dorm-" Key stopped the moment Taemin leaned in, breath hot against his ear. He shivered and placed his hands on Taemin's broad chest, closing his eyes as Taemin's lips traveled slowly from underneath his jaw to his lips, pressing one, two, three kisses there before opening his mouth slightly, which Key responded to right away. He was conditioned to Taemin's kissing by now, the way he eased into it with little pecks here in there before shoving his tongue into Key's mouth. This time was a bit different though.

Key whimpered when Taemin's hands moved from the wall behind him to his hips, thumbs brushing his wet t-shirt out of the way, carressing his sides. Taemin's lips brushed against his, light and sweet, open mouthed. He pressed just a bit harder, tongue brushing against Key's lower lip, almost as if he was tasting it, before he pulled away completely. Key opened his eyes, surprised to see a grin on Taemin's face, though his eyes were still darkened by lust. 

"I think we should head back to the dorm now." Taemin said, voice quiet and playful. He reached for Key's hand, twining their fingers together and pulling him back out into the real world. Key couldn't control his smile, laughing along with Taemin as if Taemin had just told a joke.