1. Introduction

100 Theme Challenge

2min cuteness

                                                                                                

Taemin walked up to the counter, fidgeting while he waited for someone to take his order. He loved this coffee shop, not just for the coffee and pastries, but for the workers. 

He had a certain crush on one of the cashiers, Minho. He was tall and dark-haired and his eyes were probably the most deep and beautiful things Taemin had ever seen, no exaggeration. Taemin had become addicted to this coffee shop. He came every day, just to catch a glimpse of the boy who held his heart. 

Taemin wouldn't exactly call it "stalking", though that's what his brother Taesun liked to call it. Apparently, it was weird for an eighteen-year-old boy to go to the same coffee shop every day, by himself, and sit in a corner of the shop to watch his favorite cashier. It wasn't Taemin's fault that the guy was so handsome. He couldn't help it that after school let out every day his feet forced him to walk the mile to the coffee shop, just to buy an overpriced coffee and sometimes a giant cookie.

Minho finally came up to the counter and beamed across at Taemin, and Taemin couldn't help the leap of his heart at the sight. He felt the sudden urge to fly across the countertop and attack Minho with hugs and kisses and so many other things that they really shouldn't do in public.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" Minho asked in that deep, gravelly voice of his. Taemin felt like dying.

His face heated a million degrees and he stuttered out, "T-The usual, please."

"Don't you want to try something else?" Minho's smile was so bright, Taemin felt like he was seriously going to go blind. "We just started selling this new smoothie, and no one has tried it yet. Would you mind...?" He looked so hopeful that Taemin just couldn't say no. Maybe it was time to try something new. He was kind of getting tired of the aftertaste of coffee.

"S-Sure. I'll t-try it." Taemin mumbled, nodding and smiling at Minho. Minho grinned and turned around to start making it. 

"Go sit down, I'll bring it to you in a moment." He called over his shoulder. Taemin nodded, though Minho couldn't see it, and sat down in his usual spot in the corner. A few minutes later, Minho came over with a cute pink-tinted glass and a green bendy-straw. "Here ya go. It's a strawberry, banana, peach and blueberry smoothie, but there's a special ingredient that makes it even better than normal smoothies."

"And what's that?"

"Love." Minho laughed at Taemin's red face and sat down in front of him. "My name is Minho."

"I k-know." Taemin stuttered out. Minho raised an eyebrow. "Your n-name tag."

"Oh." He chuckled and knocked himself on the head with his closed fist. "Duh. What's your name?"

"Taemin." He mumbled, watching as Minho leaned across the table, a mischevious look in his eye. 

"I know."

"W-What?" Taemin squealed, flabbergasted. "H-How-?"

"We go to the same school. You're a grade under me. I've noticed you before, but I didn't really recognize you until now. You're Lee Taemin, Lee Taesun's younger brother."

"O-Oh." Taemin had a feeling that he knew where this was going. He looked down at his lap, wringing his hands together nervously. Minho was going to say something like 'Does your brother have a girlfriend?' or something to that effect, because that's what happened. People got close to Taemin so they could get to Taesun. Sometimes, Taemin hated his brother.

"Can you tell Taesun that I said," Taemin took a deep breathe, waiting for the next bit. He knew it was too good to be true. He felt a hand underneath his chin, lifting his head up, and Minho looked at him with deeply amused, beautiful eyes. "Can you tell him I said that his brother is much more beautiful than he said he was?"