8. Innocence

100 Theme Challenge

Cute Yoogeun and Jongho. Bahaha.

 

"Jonghyun appa?" Yoogeun asked in that cute, baby voice of his, and Jonghyun looked down at the kid to be met with wide eyes and a curious expression.  His mom had brought him over for a visit today, because they hadn't seen him in so long and they didn't have schedules until morning.

"Yes, Yoogeun?" He asked, pulling the boy up into his lap. He patted his head and kissed his cheek, causing the boy to giggle. 

"Appa, I saw a thing on the floor." He said, pulling Jonghyun's hand into his so he could play with his fingers. Jonghyun wiggled his fingers in Yoogeun's face and the boy giggled again. 

"What thing?"

"Dunno. It's weird." Yoogeun shrugged and got down off of Jonghyun's lap, pulling with both his hands on Jonghyun's arm towards Jonghyun and Minho's shared bedroom.  Jonghyun couldn't help but smile at how well Yoogeun was communicating now. It was much easier to understand him than now than it had been before. 

"Where is it?" Jonghyun asked in sing-song as he was pulled into the room by Yoogeun. Yoogeun let go of his appa's hand and dove under his bed, legs wiggling to push himself underneath the matress. Jonghyun laughed loudly and got down on his knees next to the bed. "It's dirty under there, Yoogeun. You shouldn't be under there."

"Look!" Yoogeun's legs disappeared and his head pushed out the other side. Jonghyun laughed again. Minho had just walked into the room to throw himself down onto his own bed, smiling sweetly at the boy underneath his boyfriend's bed. He wiggled out and crawled over to Jonghyun and laid down the things he had found on Jonghyun's lap. "What's this?" He asked, genuine curiosity lighting up his face.

The moment he looked down at the things currently in his lap, he heard Minho burst into laughter on the other side of the room, and Jonghyun's heated face lifted to glare at him. 

"Well, what is it?" Yoogeun asked insistently, picking the things up to take them to Minho appa, who seemed to know. "What is it, appa?"

"Well, Yoogeun..." Minho began, chortling as he ruffled the boys hair. He winked across the room at Jonghyun and undid the package to show the boy. "This is a balloon. A big person balloon, not for little kids." He unrolled the and held it to his lips, blowing into it. Jonghyun watched with amusement as it filled with air. This was just too good. 

"Awe, but I want a balloon!" Yoogeun pouted, crossing his arms in front of him. "Appa, can I have a balloon." 

"No, Yoogeun." Jonghyun said, finally getting up to sit across the bed from them. "This is a big person balloon. You can't have one. I'll get you a different balloon, okay?"

"But I am a big person!" He whined, stomping his foot. "Can I have that, then?" He asked, pointing to the other container in Minho's lap.

Lube.

Minho started laughing again, and he shook his head. "No, Yoogeun, this is for big people too. It's for... it's to make ouchies hurt less." 

Yoogeun pouted again and Jonghyun just couldn't take this anymore. He was laughing so hard he was sure he was going to burst into tears at any moment. "C-Come on, Yoogeun." Jonghyun said, rushing to get Yoogeun out of the room. "Let's go buy a balloon." 

Yoogeun looked happier then, running out into the living room to go find his shoes. 

That had been a little too embarrassing.

He felt Minho's arms around him then, and he laughed again, placing his hands on top of Minho's, where they were resting on his hips. "Oh God, please don't let Key find out about this... he'll kill us..."

"Don't worry." Minho chuckled, kissing his cheek. "He won't."

"You waisted a ." Jonghyun frowned, pulling the limp rubber from Minho's hand. "We're almost out, too." 

Minho nuzzled his face into Jonghyun's neck and chuckled. It sent a jolt of electricity up Jonghyun's spine and he felt the hairs on the back of his neck raising in pleasure. "Don't worry, I'll be able to use it later. It should be okay."

"Who said we're doing it later?" Jonghyun asked, eyebrows raised. He squealed when Minho's hands suddenly moved to grasp his . 

"I did, and you know you better listen to appa, or else..." Minho smirked. "Well, I'm sure I have some punishments up my sleeve."

Jonghyun scoffed and pushed Minho away, only to be pulled back into his embrace, lips against lips. 

They kissed until they could hear Yoogeun running back to their room, and then they headed out to buy Yoogeun some little kid balloons.

Key was waiting for them when they got home, box in hand, spatula flying as he yelled.