50. Breaking The Rules and 2. Love

100 Theme Challenge

Bad, bad Minkey LOL Abused Kibum verse.

 

Kibum was outside. Outside, in the real world, for the first time in months. All because Minho had broken Kibum out of the asylum so that they could go and have some fun, on a real date. 

Of course, he had lied to Kibum and told him he had asked Dr. Lee for permission to leave, which had made Kibum a bit reluctant but he still accepted. It had been a bit hard to get past the guards without Kibum finding out that Minho had been lying...

But then they were out, and Minho was holding Kibum's hand for the first time, smiling down at him as they walked down the street. Minho was taking him shopping, apparently. Probably because he looked like he was swimming in fabric in the clothes Minho had given him to wear, since Kibum had nothing because his house had kind of been burned down...

First, Minho took him to a small boutique, where he forced Kibum to try on expensive clothes and bought them all without hesitation.  Kibum was appalled and he tried to stop him, but Minho couldn't be stopped. "I will buy my Kibum anything I want to." He had said. 

Kibum couldn't say no to that. 

Then, Minho took him out for lunch. They ate amazing cold cut sandwiches at some bistro and Kibum was sure he hadn't felt this happy in a long, long time. Minho made him feel alive. 

By about 4 o'clock, Minho had to take Kibum back. He didn't want to go. He wanted to stay with Minho, but he knew in the back of his mind that he would have to go at some point... It just felt like it had come a bit too quickly. For the first time Kibum realized what people meant by "time flies when you're having fun."

Minho brought him back to the facility though Kibum didn't want to go. He stopped at the front doors and apologized to Kibum.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "I actually lied. I knew you wouldn't come if it was breaking the rules... so I lied. I didn't ask Dr. Lee for permission, though she did say something to me the other day about chaperoning a day out on the town."

Kibum didn't know what to say. At first, he felt angry, but then that all disappeared at the cute, worried look on Minho's face. Then he had laughed and grasped Minho's hand tightly in his own. "You're terrible."

"I know." Minho laughed heartily and scratched the back of his neck. "But I'm glad I was able to take you out today. I had fun spoiling you."

"You shouldn't have spent that much money." Kibum sighed, but still took the bags from Minho. They would have to be searched, which bothered Kibum more than he thought it would. 

"I wanted to and you deserve to be spoiled." Minho grinned and ruffled Kibum's hair, smiling sweetly when Kibum pouted. "I'm surprised they haven't come out here to steal you away from me. I'm sure they've noticed you're here."

Kibum sighed and mumbled, "Do I have to go back in?" mostly to himself. Minho smiled, a sad smile that his his gorgeous teeth and Kibum wanted to curse himself for it. 

"You have to get better, Kibum. If you don't go back, you won't get better."

"I'm fine." 

"No, you're not." Minho reached out and grabbed Kibum's arm, bringing him closer for a loose hug. "I don't think you realize how much you need this. With everything that happened to you, there was bound to be some trauma, and that's what you're here for." He kissed the top of Kibum's head for the first time and Kibum's face went completely red. He was ready to squeal.  "You tell me that you're disgusting, and no matter how many times I tell you you're not, you don't listen. It's set in your brain, because of your dad. And I wish I could heal you, but I can't. You need help, Kibum, and the only way you're going to get it is if you stay here until you're better."

Kibum pouted, though he did understand. He just didn't like being locked up in their, constantly being watched like he was part of a game and he was their pawn. It was just so... annoying.

"Dr. Lee told me about that time with the glass, too." Minho murmured into Kibum's hair, and Kibum froze hearing that. Minho wasn't supposed to know about his breakdown. Though Kibum had enjoyed it to the very last second; the pain that gave him so much relief ended up causing him so much grief that he was just sick and tired of. "That just goes to show how much help you really do need, Kibum. And I'll be here every step of the way." 

Minho slid his hand underneath Kibum's chin and lifted his face to his, staring straight into his teary eyes. God, Kibum loved this man. He loved him. 

He loved him.

That realization hit Kibum like a ton of bricks and he sighed, sending Minho a heartwarming smile as tears pooled in his eyes. Tears of utter joy, yet sorrow. 

He didn't deserve to love Minho. Minho deserved the world, something Kibum couldn't give him. Kibum was disgusting, a , a disgrace, utter trash. He didn't belong with this man. Minho deserved so much better. But yet, he couldn't seem to imagine Minho with anyone else but himself. It was selfish of Kibum to love him, because in loving him, it meant he would never let him go. Together forever, no one else but Minho and Kibum. He was so selfish... yet he couldn't find it in his heart to let Minho go.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked quietly, voice soaked with worry. He rubbed the tears from Kibum's cheek with his thumb, smiling sadly when Kibum looked right into his eyes...

"I just," Kibum took a deep breath. Maybe Minho loved him back. Maybe he would just walk away, and Kibum would never see him again. Whatever the case, he needed to say it. Deep down, he had a feeling Minho would become sickened and just leave... but he decided to cling to that little bit of hope, that hope that Minho would just smile and say it back; hope that Minho would feel the same way. "I love you." Kibum choked on a sob, head slipping out of Minho's grasp. He rubbed at his eyes, attempting to control his tears. He was crying too hard. This wasn't fair. He couldn't even muster enough strength to look up at Minho. 

Minho was silent for a moment, and fear struck Kibum so hard that he started to tremble. Oh God, why had he said anything? He could have just kept it to himself and what if Minho felt like he had to say it back? Kibum was already messed up enough, so Minho would probably just say it back so that he wouldn't try to hurt himself, oh God, why had he said it? Why didn't he think before he spoke? Why?

Then suddenly Minho was pulling Kibum against him, so hard that Kibum's breath was knocked out of him. Minho's arms wrapped so tightly around him that he felt like all those broken pieces of his former self were putting themselves back together, one by one. Kibum gasped and tried to get his arms out from between them so that he could wrap them around Minho but Minho just seemed to grip him tighter, lifting him off the ground. Kibum had never really realized how veiny and muscle-y Minho's arms were before, but he definitely was now. 

"I love you too." Minho whispered breathlessly into Kibum's ear, and the second he understood what Minho said, Kibum began sobbing again. There was no doubt that Minho was telling the truth. Kibum could tell. He had laid his heart out for Minho, and Minho was doing the same; laying his heart out for the world to see, not caring what anyone else thought, just trusting the person he was giving his heart to. It was so wonderful and awful at the same moment, and Kibum just couldn't find it in himself to stop sobbing. Minho loosened his grip slightly, though Kibum was still lifted in the air, and he kissed him.

Minho kissed him.

His lips touched Kibum's, hard yet so soft at the same time and Kibum stopped crying altogether he was so utterly shocked.

And then they got a little ahead of themselves. Kibum's mouth opened in a gasp and Minho took that as an opportunity to run his tongue along Kibum's, breathing heavily as he swapped saliva with his boyfriend. They made out for quite some time before Minho set Kibum back down with a groan, both of them breathing so hard that Kibum felt like one of them was bound to pass out. 

He held onto Minho for balance and once he regained his breath he glanced back up at Minho, noticing how red and swollen his lips looked. A trembling hand lifted to Kibum's lips, pressing against them for a mere second and then he began to laugh, and then he cried, again. But Minho understood this time. He took Kibum's face between his big hands and kissed him, once, twice, a million times until Kibum was laughing and so was Minho. He kissed Kibum's tears away and then smiled down at him, looking so utterly handsome that Kibum felt his heart just stop.

He loved him. 

They loved each other.

This had to be perfection.