Happily Never After

Eternal Love

Current Song: I Hate You [2PM]

 

<<< AT THE DINING ROOM >>>

The next morning, Yoona's eyes were puffy. She tried to put lots of make up to cover it up and managed to do so. She went to prepare breakfast and wake the guys up.

 

Khun: Yah Yoona! Why is this egg uncooked! [No reply] Yoona! [No reply] IM....YOONA!!!

Yoona: [Startled] Yes oppa! [Khun repeated himself again] Oh, I forgot. Sorry oppa!

Taec: [Worried] Babe, are you alright? Why are you so distracted today?

Yoona: [Fake smiled] Yeahs, I am. Don't worry. Perhaps... Perhaps..I am too worried about my exams. It is the last paper afterall.

Taec: [Kisses her cheek] Don't worry. You will do just fine! Stop stressing yourself.

Yoona: [Fake Laugh] Hahahas. Ok.

Taec: [Gesturing to Khun, Not producing any sound]

Khun: [Suddenly spoke up] Yah Yoona! Today it is my turn to fetch you home.

Yoona: [Disappointed. But tries to brighten up] Really?

Taec: Sorry babe, I need to stay back for a little while for the dance practice for my song. I will be back as early as possible.

Yoona: [Aware of what is going on] Oh, it's alrights. Khun oppa can fetch me instead.

 

<<< AFTER SCHOOL >>>

Nickhun was already waiting for Yoona outside her class. After waving goodbye to Tiffany and Taeyeon, she linked arms with Nickhun.

Khun: How's your paper today? [Smiled] [No reply from Yoona] Yoona? Yoona!

Yoona: [Startled] Oh. Yes. Oppa. Erm... Quite manageable. What ever you practiced with me came out. [Smiled]

Khun: Oh. That's good. [Concerned] Yoona, are you alright? You seemed really distracted again. What are you thinking about?

Yoona: Hmmm. Nothing! Just thinking of how to spend my holidays after this whole period of tiredness! [Fake excited]

Khun: Oh really? Really Yoona, if you have anything troubles, just tell me, I can listen to you.

Yoona: [Smiled] There really isn't anything. Let's go oppa!

 

<<< ON THE WAY HOME >>>

Yoona: [Stop walking suddenly] Oppa ah... I think I need to talk to you... You're right...

Khun: See. I knew that there is something bothering you. [Stops walking too, bring Yoona to the nearby park and sit on the bench]

Yoona: [Starting crying]

Khun: [Worried] Oh no, what happen Yoona? Is it got to do with your exams? Don't worry. It is only an exam. [Rubbing Yoona's shoulder]

Yoona: [Spoke up, still crying] No....No...It is not about my exams... My exams are really fine...It's just....It's just that... I heard You and Taecyeon oppa's conversation at night....[Cry even harder]

Khun: [Shocked, but quickly remained calm] Oh that. [Laughs] Silly girl! Hyung already made a decision. Didn't you heard him? He chose you over his dream. There will still be lots of opportunities waiting for him. Don't worry.

Yoona: No oppa.... I....I...can. tell that he really loves singing... JYP is a big company... I don't want him to lose...lose... this opportunity...

Khun: [Shocked] Don't tell me you are going to break up with him ok? This is the most dumbest act ever. Ok, maybe the 2nd. Cause 1st is the one when Hyung refused to eat when you refuse to eat as well. Why are both of you so stupid?!

Yoona: [Nodded]...Oppa...Maybe I'm.... stupid... But...But... But I really hope he can take this opportunity. It is really hard to find... If I am still with him, he will not let go of me... He needs to pursue his dreams... So... I need your help...

Khun: [Groans] Oh no, what do you want me to do?

Yoona: Act as my boyfriend... I'm going to tell him that the person I like is you... You are then my true love. I was just playing with him all along.... [cried harder] Only then, he can leave peacefully to pursue his dreams, not worrying about me...

Khun: [Shocked] WHAT?! HYUNG WILL KILL ME! AND AND AND... DO YOU THINK HE WILL BELIEVE YOU?!

Yoona: I don't care. I'm going to see what I can do... But first, I need your help with this first... You are the only one I trust now..

Khun: [Shake his head] Nonononononono. This. Won't. Work. Yoona. There must be some other ways. He will be badly hurt. You know you are his life...

Yoona: I was. But now am not. Singing is his life now. I need to help him. If you refuse to help me, then forget it... I'll go find Donghae and ask him to help me. He still likes me anyway. He will be too happy to do so. [Stands up, Walking away]

Khun: [Grabs hold of her hand] Because of this, You are going back to find that J.E.R.K? Yoona, are you CRAZY again?

Yoona: [Coldly] I dun have a choice. You refuse to help me.

Khun: [Groans] Must you really do that?

Yoona: [Determined] Yes. I Must.

Khun: [Sighs] Ok then... I will help you... But under one condition...

Yoona: What?

Khun: Try not to use this method until you have really ran out of things to argue with him...

Yoona: Ok. Promised. I don't wish to hurt him so much either... [Sighs, started crying again]

Khun: [Went over to hug her] Haiz. Why are both of you so foolish....

 

<<< AT HOME >>>

At night, Taecyeon came back. He had rejected Mr Park but Mr Park insisted him on considering the opportunity again. He said it was an opportunity not to be missed. He will hear the answer tomorrow again. But Taecyeon is not going to change his mind.. His dear Yoona is more important than his dream. Just as he was about to open the door, he put on a smile. Yoona and Nickhun were sitting on the dinning table.

Taec: Annyoung~ [smiled]

Yoona: [Coldly] Come over here, Oppa. I have something to tell you.

Taec: [Sensing the atmosphere isn't good] What happen?

Yoona: [Takes in a deep breath] I want to break up with you....

Taec: [Laughs] You must be joking right? Why?

Yoona: [Coldly] No, I'm not joking. I feel that I should remain single now... I am blind now.. I don't wish to be a burden to anyone.

Taec: [Panic] You are not a burden to me!! I want to take care of you for the rest of your life, you are the only one I love Yoona! You are not a burden! I won't break up with you. This is a stupid excuse.

Yoona: [Sighs] OK. FINE! I wanted to save you from embarrassment. But you forced me to do so. The truth is.. Actually.. I found out that we are not matching at all! You don't even like to study. I want to be a doctor but you wanna be a singer. There is too much gap between us. Just let it go, oppa!

Taec: [Sobbing] Is that why? Ok...ok... I WILL CHANGE! I will study hard from now on!! I'll be a doctor like you!! Don't break with me babe, You are my life!! [Hold on to Yoona's arm]

Yoona: [Shrugged it off coldly] It won't change the fact. The fact is that, the person I like now is... Nickhun oppa. [Link her arms around him] He is going to be a lawyer soon. Smart, charming, a guy that all girls wants. You are.... You are nothing compared to him. We are an item now...

Taec: [Glares at Nickhun] Is....Is...It....TRUE?

Khun: [Wanted to tell Taec the truth, but Yoona squeezed his arm so tightly] [Nodded his head] I....I...can....explain....

Taec: [Clenches his fist, punched straight into Khun's face, causing him to bleed] WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! YOU KNOW SHE IS MY GIRL! NICKHUN HORVEJKUL!!

Khun: I....I....

Yoona: [Interrupted] SEE! You are always that RASH! Why do you punch him! I'm the one who wants to break with you, slapp me if you want! [Brave up her courage] I....I....I....HATE YOU OK TAECYEON!

Taec: I... I... Babe... Is there really....really no turning back? You....You... really don't love me anymore? [Choked with his tears]

Yoona: [coldly] Stop calling me babe already! I....I....don't... The person I like... No love... Is Nickhun oppa now.... [Look away, stopping the tears from flowing]

Taec: [Disraught] Ok....I'll leave.... But Yoona, I'll still love you forever...I'll leave now.. [Walk towards the door]

Yoona: [Trying to take out her star necklace] Wait!

Taec: [Thought there is a chance, brightened up] Babe...

Yoona: [Stretched out her hand, showing the star necklace] I....I....Don't need.... this...this... anymore...

Taec: [Totally hurt] Ok....Yeahs....uhmmm...[Took it from her, Yoona pull her hand away quickly, afraid that he will touch her hands and she will soften]

Taecyeon left the house. Yoona crumbled onto the floor,crying non-stop.. Nickhun walked over to her and wrapped himself around her,allowing her to cry on his chest..

Yoona: [Choked] Op...Oppa... I'm....sorry... Does it hurt?

Khun: No. I'm alright. The one that is really hurting is you, Yoona...Stop worrying about me already..

Yoona: [Crying harder] Oppa! This is the ending that I want! I GOT IT NOW! Why am I still crying that badly!!

Khun: [Hugged her tightly] Cause....Cause...You just simply Love him too much...