I Understand....

Eternal Love

Current Song: Heartbeat [2PM]

 

Time seems to pass in a blink of an eye. Yoona had called Nickhun, telling him that she will go home by herself. She needed some time to clear her mind. Nickhun noticed her sore voice in the phone. He was worried, but he decided to let her be. Giving her some time alone.

 

When Yoona reached home, her eyes were still red and puffy. She dared not look at Nickhun and went straight to her bedroom. Nickhun knew what was going on. Her aftermath of crying. After awhile, he decided to go in to check on her.

 

Khun: [Knock on the door] Hey babe, can I come in?

Yoona: [Cleaning away her tears] Oppa... I....I am a bit tired today, mianhae~

 

Nickhun still walked into her room anyway. He knows something is not right. And he is right. He saw Yoona crying by herself. Once again, it kills him to see her cry.

 

Khun: I knew it. [Sat down beside her bed, taking her hand] What happen my sweetheart?

Yoona: N...o..th...Nothing.. Just stress from work.

Khun: [Serious face] Oh really? Yoona, you no need to hide yourself in front of me. I know when you are stress and when you are broken hearted. This is not stress. It just reminds me about 3 years ago when you decide to leave him.

Yoona: [Groans] Oppa,  I really can't hide things from you.. Ya... It is. I met him today in Tiffany's ward...

Khun: Knew it. [Shocked] Mwuh? What is he doing there?

Yoona: Have you forgotten that he is a friend of Fany too? He went to visit Fany before he had his scheduel I think..

Khun: Ohs, Yeahs. I almost forgotten. So what happen?

Yoona: Actually, things were still fine from the start, but then he started talking about the news.... I couldn't control, so I started screaming at him before he even finish, and I left. And now I don't know why am I crying over this thing. I am stupid.

Khun: [Smiles] Haha. I have guess as much. Yoona ah, it is not that you are stupid. Is just that, your eyes are too truthful. [Yoona was confused] Meaning, you still have feeling for him, girl. If not, you won't cry when you see him everytime. And you will be able to control yourself when he talked about that issue. You are still the old Im Yoona 3 years ago. The America trip didn't change you at all.

Yoona: Anniyo oppa~ I just... Aishhhhh~ I don't know.

Khun: [Laughs] You are forever like that. In America, whenever you are faced with relationship problems, you will avoid it.

Yoona: Oppa! Forget it. This is the last time I am going to cry over him. I have you now already. You are so much better than him.

Khun: Anniyo~ Yoona ah, let's break up. [Smiles]

Yoona: MWUH?!

Khun: Don't be so shocked! I knew this will happen sooner or later. Yoona ah, stop lying to yourself. I know you better than anyone else. In your heart, no one can ever replace Taec. I bet that's what his heart is saying also. No one can replace you in his heart. You two were meant to be. Maybe the time is just not right yet. I don't want you to date with me just because you want to avoid him and tell him that you are living perfectly fine without him as well. This isn't what love suppose to be.

Yoona: Oppa..... But you are right.... I'm sorry oppa... But still, you know that I love you right?

Khun: [Laughs] Neh. You are still my precious Yoona. My crazy doctor. This relationship won't change. My protection for you still lasts.

Yoona: [Hugged Khun] Oppa! Thanks... You are the best! I'm really sorry...

Khun: [Hit her head gently] Yah, you shouldn't say sorry anymore! I have already told you. Love has no right or wrong. Love is selfish. [Joked] And besides, I was the one who dumped you. Not you. Crazy doctor!

Yoona: Awwwwwww. So, am I suppose to cry now because you ditched me?

Khun: [Laughs] Of course you can! I can lend you my shoulder if you want.

Yoona: [Laughs] Ok! [Put her head on Khun's shoulder] Thanks Oppa...

Khun: You're welcome. By the way, you said that you cut him off before he even finishes. Perhaps, it is a misunderstanding?

Yoona: Nahs, I don't want to talk about him anymore. Besides he already has a girlfriend. I don't want to be a third party.

Khun: But...

Yoona: No buts. And no ands. I must forget him. He must no appear in my life anymore. Oppa, I'm really sorry... I feel so bad to you... Why not...

Khun: No why nots. I don't wish to see you forcing yourself. [Gave a kiss on her forehead] Yoona ah, do you know what's the meaning by giving a kiss on the forehead? I just learnt it today.

Yoona: What's the meaning?

Khun: It means, I forgive you. [Smiles] No matter what, I promise. I will be by your side. This promise will never be broken. You must also promise me that you will never cry anymore ok?

Yoona: [Smiles] Neh! [Taking out the necklace from her neck] Oppa, I guess I should return to you. I'm sure there will be a girl who will appreciate you fully. She will definitely be the most blissful girl on earth.

Khun: [Take the necklace over] Ok, I will be looking out for her. Tell me if you found her alrights? [Laughs] Ok, it is time for you to get a bath. Crazy doctor. You reeked of medicine.

Yoona: [Laughs] Neh!

 

Nickhun's POV:

[Looking at the necklace] How I wish that you are the blissful girl,Yoona. But oh well, at least you[Pointing at the necklace] have achieved your mission for a day. Hanging on her neck sure feels good right? Aishhh. Though I feel a bit sad, but I guess this will eventually happen. I guess it is time for me to step in. She will forever be stuck here if I don't help her. Time for the insane lawyer to do something! [Laughs] Im Yoona.... I guess my heart will forever be beating for you. But, you can never feel my heartbeat... I will be happy as long as you are..

 

 

Taeyeon: yuhbohsayyoe?

Khun: Taeyeon ah! Nickhun here. I need your help.