Perhaps... We weren't meant to be?

Eternal Love

Current Song: I'll Be Back [2PM]

 

Taecyeon ran as fast as he could. He finally stop at a desolated park after running for very long. He panted and was sweating profusely. He couldn't believe what just happen. '' I...I....I HATE YOU OK TAECYEON'' Yoona's voice kept replaying in his mind. Once those words sunk in, he fell onto the ground and knelt there in silence.

Taecyeon's POV:

She was the best thing that happened in my life in a long time. God, why do you want to take her away from me. WHY! Her smile, her charm, her kiss, her face.... There was nothing more precious than her in my world. She's my everything... Yoona... Im Yoona...

Taecyeon stare at the star necklace that Yoona had just returned to him. This was the first gift he gave to Yoona... She returned to him... A tear slipped from his eye, falling onto the necklace... He started crying again... After a long while, he finally stop crying.

Taecyeon's POV:

I can't let this hit me. Yoona says I'm not capable enough. I can't compare to Khun. I'll prove her wrong. I'll let her return to me once again. Wait for me, Im Yoona...

He made a decision. He called Mr Park from JYP... He held on to the star necklace very tightly..

 

<<< IN THEIR HOME >>>

Yoona was in her own bedroom, she just managed to cry herself to sleep. Nickhun had went to take a bath and decided to take a look to see how she was.

Khun: [Opened the door quietly,walk to her, her tear-stained face, whispered] Yoona ah....

Yoona: [Dreaming] Taec....My baby Taec....I....Love....You.... I'm sorry...

Khun: [Sadly] You are really a silly girl... [Give a kiss on her forehead]

Nickhun's POV:

Yoona ah... Why are you so silly? Do You know that you are killing me too? I thought hyung can take care of you forever... You will be forever happy and in bliss. Why must accidents kept on happening on you... I wish I were the one to replace your pain... I really love you alot. Please don't cry anymore... Open your eyes and heart for me.. I will treat you even better than Hyung... Why can't you see me?

 

The next day, Taecyeon returned home. Nickhun and Yoona were still sleeping. He crept into the bedroom quietly and packed his stuffs. He looked at the photo of him and Yoona..

He sighed... He continue to pack, Nickhun was awoke by the sound.

Khun: Hyung? [Blur]

Taec: Oh..Sorry to wake you up... I just return to pack my stuffs. I'm leaving...

Khun: Bro, you accepted the JYP's offer?

Taec: Yeahs...There is nothing more holding me back anymore... [Sighs]

Khun: Hyung, actually.... yesterday...

Taec:  [Interrupted] Sorry Khun, i shouldn't have hit you. Yoona...She was right. I was too rush... Khun, promise me something?

Khun: What?

Taec: Promise me that you will take care of Yoona. I believe you will treasure her more than I do and she will be more blissful with you...

Khun: [Hesistated] I promised.

Taec: Thanks bro. What is it that you want to tell me just now?

Khun: [Thought about it] Aishh~ Nothing much. We'll still keep in contact right?

Taec: Yeahs.. My number won't change... Khun, can I go and see Yoona for the last time?

Khun: Hmmmm. Sure... Hyung, keep in contact ok?

Taec: Yeah bro, I will. Take care of Yoona. Don't forget what you promise me.

Nickhun's POV:

Nickhun Horvejkul WHAT ARE YOU THIKING?! Why are you so selfish! You should have told Taec just now! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! No.... I won't tell.. This is the best way for the three of us... I won't let Yoona get hurt anymore.. I'll love her 1000 times more than Taec. I'm sorry Yoona. Sorry Bro...

 

Taecyeon enter Yoona's room quietly. He walked towards her. Seeing her tear-stained face broke his heart. He realise that this girl was his one and only love. Never ever is he going to forget her...

Taec: [Kisses gently on her forehead] Bye Babe... I really love you so ... I'll be back..... I won't lose to Nickhun....

Yoona fidgeted a little but seemed to be asleep. Taecyen looked at her for the last time. A tear rolled down from his eye and he wipe it away before it even reaches his chin. He smiled at Yoona for the last time and leave the house...

Yoona: [After he closes the door, opened her eyes] Baby Taec, Saranghae~ This is the only thing I can do for you... Remember to work hard.. I'll always love you.. It pains me to hear you crying... But this is the best for you... Perhaps, we weren't meant to be.. [Tears flow down again]   IIFkiiikfdfdfFDSFffdffiIFSDFS


 

This is Chapter 10! Still a long way to go! How was it so far? Comments and critics please! ><