I Can't Forget Your Love.

Eternal Love

Current Song: I Can't [2PM]

 

That night, Taecyeon couldn't fall asleep. He just lie in his bed, recalling all his past memories...

 

<<< Taecyeon's Flashbacks: Taec's POV >>>

They had only left just yesterday. Why does it seems like eternity to me? I miss her smiles, I miss her screaming at me. I miss her calling me, Taecyeon Oppa. Baby Taec.. Why must god treat me this way? She is my life! I can only stare at my phone. The picture of me and her staring right at me. She was smiling so sweetly.. Yoona ah, where are you... Come back to me please... With that, I cry myself to sleep. I have never ever cry so much in my life...

 

JYP: Taecyeon ah, I want you to meet your other members. You'll be put into a group call 2PM. [A few guys came in]

Jay: Hi, I am Park Jaebeom. You can call me Jay. I am the leader.

Junsu: Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Junsu immida. I am the main vocalist.

Junho: Annyeong! Lee Junho immida. I am the main dancer.

Wooyoung: Annyeonghaseyo. I am Jang Wooyoung. I am the lead vocalist.

Chansung: Annyeonghaseyo. Hwang Chansung immida. I am the maknae of the group.

Taec: Annyeonghaseyo, Ok Taecyeon immida.

 

After the simple greeting, we immediately started practicing. Surprisely, I get along well with the guys,especially the leader. He had came from America, and so his english is superb. I live in Boston when I was young, so, my english was not too bad. I can click with him. The rest, we are still on good terms. However, I don't really want to talk much about my love life when they ask me. My love life remains a mystery to them, until that night. When Jay saw me staring at my phone again.

Jay: Hey, that's your girlfriend? Perhaps ex. She is so pretty eh. [I Glared at him] Ok chill dude.

Taec: Go to sleep. It's late already.

Jay: [Laughs] Seattle kids don't sleep that early. [Jay came from Seattle]  Come on, tell me what happen to you and your girl.

 

I don't know why. I still can't believe till today. I actually told Jay the whole incident. From my confession, to about Yoona's accident, to about our break up and finally her depature to America. I just have a feeling that he can be trusted.

 

Jay: [After listening] Oh, that is girls. Their behavoirs are unpredictable. Scary eh? But I'm glad that I found one true love at last. [I was shocked] Yah! Don't look at me like that. Only our group members know about it. You know, we are idols.[jokes] Idols = monks. We can't date. [Started telling me his love story] She is from the other idol group, SNSD, Her name is Jessica. All their girls are very pretty as well! I'll introduce them to you someday. Yuri looks pretty suitable with you..

Taec: Thanks, but No Thanks.

Jay: Come on! The best way to forget your ex, is to fall in love with another girl again.

 

I didn't know why would I listen to Jay at that time, I made the biggest mistake in my life. With Jay's help, I actually meet up with the SNSD girl, Yuri, on both of our debut day. We share the same waiting room.

 

<<< WAITING ROOM >>>

SNSD: Annyeonghaseyo! So Nyuh Shi Deh Immida!

2PM: Annyeonghaseyo. 2PM immida!

 

I was shocked. I saw two girls that look like Tiffany and Taeyeon. They saw me as well. They were surprise.

 

Fany: Taecyeon oppa?! [Everyone turn to look at us]

Taec: Fany? Taeyeon? [Shocked]

Fany: [Hit my arms] Yah! So you belong to 2PM! No wonder just now I find you familiar. You haven't contact us... For like... AGES!

Taec: Yeahs... Sorry.. Was just busy with stuffs... [Ever since Yoona's departure, I didn't contact any of them]

Taeyeon: Must be busy dating girls eh? [Sarcastically]

Fany: Never mind her. Ever since Yoona broke up with you, she has been so upset with you. Don't know what is wrong with her.

Taeyeon: [Mumbled] Cause you don't know what happen.

Fany: What did you say just now?

Taeyeon: Nothing! Fany ah, accompany to the toilet! [Drag Fany out of the room]

Fany: Yah! Oppa, talk to you later!

 

Just then, Jay walk over to me, with two girls.

Jay: [Pointing to the girl beside him] This is Jessica, This is Yuri. [Turning to the girls] This is Taecyeon.

Sica: Nice to meet you!

Yuri: [Smiled] Annyeonghaseyo! Taecyeon oppa!

 

At that instant, I was shocked. She reminds me of Yoona.. Her smile, though cannot compare to Yoona, but can be counted as charming. It is the way she call me. It really sounds like Yoona...

 

Jay: Yah dude! Are you alright?!

Taec: [Startled] Yeahs. I am. Nice to meet you, Jessica and.... er. Yuri.

With that, Jay just left with Jessica to the other side of the room, leaving me with Yuri. She started talking to me. I couldn't help but stare at her. She really reminds me of Yoona. She looks so kind... so friendly... GOD. WHAT AM I THINKING? Just then, Taeyeon came back. Upon seeing me talking with Yuri, she looked so angry.

Taeyeon: [To Fany] See? I TOLD YOU SO.

Fany: Chill Taengoo~ They are just friends.

Taeyeon: Ya right. Friends. Good Friends. Best Friends. LOVERS. Just like him and Yoona! And yet, He doesn't even understand what Yoona is thinking!

Fany: What is Yoona thinking? You Know?

Taeyeon: [Thinking that she has spoken too much] Forget it. I don't know.

 

I feel like walking over to Taeyeon and yell at her. Telling her that is Yoona who dumped me, not the other way round. But I control myself. I continued to talk to Yuri. After sometime, it was our performance. But before that, we had exchange phone numbers. Very soon, we secretly start to see others when we were free. Soon, I changed my phone picture to Me and her instead of Yoona. After a year, she actually confessed to me first. I was so surprised, but I guess I have no reason to reject her and so I agreed. Another big mistake in my life. Throughout this, Taeyeon kept on trying to stop our relationship but Yuri refused. She loves me alot I guess? I don't know what is Taeyeon thinking seriously. She is nuts. After sometime, I thought I have fell in love with Yuri already, forgetting about Yoona. I was wrong.

 

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

I was wrong. Really big mistake. I'm just treating her like a replacement for Yoona! And, she is totally NOT like Yoona! From the start, yes. She was caring and sweet. Just like Yoona. But after we started out, she slowly change. She is no longer the sweet Yuri. She loves to drink and party ALOT. And, she just totally hates to cook. But still, I don't know why. I'm still with her until now. 2 years already. Until today, I met a girl, which seems to be like Yoona. I realise I didn't forget about her. It is just... I am afraid to think of her anymore. It just brings me to more tears. Yuri, brought me no feelings at all. No happiness, No sadness. Nothing. I couldn't bring myself to call her even 'Babe'. Cause I tell myself that, Babe is only for Yoona. I'll never use to anyone else. Never.

 

I took out the star necklace from my drawer. I had get it fixed. I had kept it. I don't know why am I so adamant about it. Yoona may never come back to me anymore. Maybe, we won't ever see each other again. But, but, I still have the feeling that we are going to see each other again and I really want to be able to help her wear this necklace again....

 

''I can't forget your love Uh, Girl you know that I need your love, I need your everything I need you back, Kidaril su isseo till you come back, Comeback to me'' This is our latest song, I Can't. I sang this rap. Everyone says that I rap really well for this. Actually, I was just rapping out my real feeling. I really miss her... Im Yoona...

 

Im Yoona, Is that girl I saw, really You? Or is it my imagination...