I Love You...

Eternal Love

Current Song: All Night Long [2PM]

 

Yoona: Oppa, why didn't you tell me earlier...

Khun: [Smiled] I don't think there is a need you see. I don't want you to pity me and try to be with me. I just want to love you secretly and protect you.

Yoona: [Crying] Oppa! I.... I....I want to be your girlfriend... 

 

She smiled, looking into Nickhun's eyes.

 

Khun: [Smiled, wiping away her tears] See, I told you this would happen. Yoona ah, you don't need to feel guilty! Love has no fairness. You still can't forget Taecyeon. I can SEE. I don't want you to suffer. There is no need for you to do that!

Yoona: No oppa, I...I really like you now... I want to be with you....

Khun: Chinjia? Yoona, like I say, you DON'T need to pity me.

Yoona: Anniyo oppa! I really like you... [Kisses Nickhun's lips]

 

Nickhun was shocked. But soon, he kisses her back. After all these years, he can't control himself anymore. He really love Yoona alot... She was like the light of his life. After awhile, he finally break off.

 

Khun: [Blushes] Oh gosh, sorry. I forgot that I am sick! I don't want to pass the virus to you.

Yoona: [Smile] I'm a strong girl, no worries. Oppa, be my boyfriend ok ? Don't leave me like what he did...

Khun: Neh. [Hugged Yoona] Since we are a couple now, I guess that I should tell you this...

 

Hence, Nickhun told him about his encounter with Taecyeon at the cafe. About Taecyeon looking concern when he mention her and even told her about his girlfriend. Yoona look very calm. Nickhun thought, Perhaps, she is really forgetting him..

Yoona: [Calm] Oh, I already watched the news yesterday night. it features them. Apparently, the reporters caught them.

Khun: Chinjia? He must be worried now. He is a star now!

Yoona: Never mind about him. You are still sick. Oppa, can you help me put on this necklace?

Khun: [Smile] Sure!

 

With that, Nickhun helped Yoona put on the star necklace. This time, it was different. Same necklace, different meanings, different feelings. This is Nickhun, not Taecyeon.

Yoona: [Smile] Thanks oppa, I love it. Ok, you should get some rest now already. Love you. [Kisses his cheeks]

Khun: Neh, you rest early too alrights? Saranghae. [Kisses her forehead]

 

Yoona left the room afterwards. Nickhun just smiled to himself.

Nickhun: [Smile] I'll see how long you can last girl...

 

Nickhun can tell. He knows Yoona too well. Behind her smiles, there was a hinge of sadness in her. He knows that he can never replace Taecyeon in her heart. But still, he still wishes to be by her side.. Perhaps, this is call Love. Love is selfish.

 

Back in Yoona's room, she just lie down on her bed. She can't get the scene off her mind. She decided to call someone for help. Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon: yuhbohsayyoe?

Yoona: Taeyeon ah... Sorry to disturb you. Are you asleep?

Taeyeon: Anniyo~ I just got out of my dorm. Going to bring some neccessities to the hospital for the troublesome girl. What is it?

 

Yoona laughs, she knows that Taeyeon is the one whom she can trust.

 

Yoona: Taeyeon ah... Nickhun oppa, is my boyfriend now...

Taeyeon: MWUH?!

Yoona: Wowwowowow, relax. You know, he had all along been liking me. Ever since three years ago, but he hide it so well! I had no clue until he was sick today, I helped him to clean the room. then I found one similar star necklace. The one which is the same as last time Taec had given me. Then I ask him and he said that he loved me and...

Taeyeon: [Interrupted] Yah yah! Go slower! I'm having a hard time catching up.

Yoona: Opps! Mianhae~ To cut things short, I asked him to be my boyfriend. Nickhun oppa has always been with me through these years, be it happy times or sad times. He is always there. He always keep his promises to me, unlike him. So, I decided. I should be with him.

Taeyeon: Yoona ah... Are you really telling me all this, or are you trying to convince ourself ? Stop lying to yourself, all these that you have said, it seems like gratitude. Not love.

Yoona: Nono, I'm telling you because I want you to be happy for me not lying to myself. I love Nickhun oppa.

Taeyeon: [Angry] Oh yeah? Then so be it. I'm happy for you. Ok, I got to go now. Annyeong~

Yoona: Annyeong~

 

Taeyeon is so angry with Yoona. Being a good friend with Yoona for so many years, she knows fully what Yoona is thinking. She had seen the news just now. According to Yuri, it was all misunderstandings. She and Taecyeon were about to break up. Not what the media had said. She knows that Yoona still loves Taecyeon alot. She does not want Nickhun to suffer. He is innocent.

 

Taeyeon's words hit Yoona hard. She was right. Maybe all those words are just convincing herself... She loves Nickhun oppa. She has to anyway. She decided to ignore Taeyeon's comments.

 

On the other side, Taecyeon couldn't fall asleep. He had too, seen the news. All he think about now, is whether Yoona had seen the news or not. He don't even bother with JYP will be angry with him or not. He opened his drawer.

 

The drawer, was filled with presents. It was all labelled. 18th,19th,20th, and he picked out one, labelled 21st. All these were prepared for Yoona. He had never ever forget about her birthday. Be it whether he would be able to see her or not. He belived that he will be able to see her again. And now, breaking off with Yuri, means that he would and must win her heart back. He won't let her leave his side again. The pain was too hard to bear.

Every year, he would prepare a gift and a letter for her. This year, he prepared this:

Yoona ah! HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY! You are officially an adult! Keke. Just want to tell you that, no matter where you are right now, I still will love you as much. You are my everything. Here is a 'Y' Necklace and perfume for you! Indicating Yoona! I heard that according to the Korean culture, the adult ceremony, the girl must receive flower, perfume, and kiss? Hahas! I don't know if it is true or not. But, I will still follow! I shall give you the perfume now! As for flower and kiss, I will give it to you personally when we meet. Once again, Happy birthday babe! Stay pretty as always alrights? SarangHaeyo~

 

Love,

Baby Taec.

 

So, all night long, he just keep staring at the letter, tears in his eyes, thinking about Yoona. His one and only true love...

 

Taec: I....I...Love.You, Im Yoona...Where....are.you...

 

Was all he could say..