Truth or Misunderstandings?

Eternal Love

Current Song: I Love You [Taeyeon]

 

<<< 30 MAY: HOUSE >>>

Yoona: Oppa! Wake up!!!! [Pulling Khun out of bed]

Khun: [Yawning] Yoona ah~ I have been burning midnight oils these few days for this case, let me sleep awhile more, will you?

Yoona: Nopes! If you are going to sleep again, you will be late for your courtcase! WAKEEEEE UP!!!

Khun: [Shocked] Yah! I FORGET ABOUT IT!! WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?!!

Yoona: [Laughs] Relax~ I know you will overslept, so, I wake you up one hour earlier.

Khun: [Lying back down to bed] Oh, so, let me sleep at awhile more... It is still early....

Yoona: NICKHUN HORVEJUL!!! WAKEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.......

Khun: [Startled] Okokok! I'm up. I don't want to have water splashing on me later on. This is the cue to that.Gosh, Yoona ah, you are so scary! No wonder no one wants you. Crazy doctor!

Yoona: [Hit Khun's head with pillow] Yah! Its I don't want them ok! Hurry up. I make breakfast!

 

<<< DINNING TABLE >>>

Yoona: Oppa~ Know what day is it? [Smiled at Khun]

Khun: Of course I know! [Yoona smiled even wider] My first courtcase in Korea!! [Yoona face immediately sulked] Hahas, I know! It is our Dr Im Yoona's 21st birthday! How could I forget? I won't dare to do so. She'll kill me!

Yoona: [Stick her tongue out] Glad you know that! But Fany and Taeyeon hasn't reply me. Most Probably they couldn't make it already. They are so busy!

Khun: Awwww. I thought you could spend more time with them. Never mind! I will celebrate with you. Don't worry!

Yoona: Thanks oppa! I don't want a huge party as you know. A simple dinner will do. [Smiled]

Khun: [Laughs] I know your style. Don't worry! I'll fetch you from work today! And we'll go out and have dinner. ok?

Yoona: Neh!

 

Hence Nickhun drove Yoona to her workplace before he goes for his court session.

Yoona: [Kisses Khun's cheeks] Good luck to you Insane lawyer!

Khun: Yah! Stop calling me insane, crazy! [Kisses her forhead] See you later! I'll wait for you at the cafe opposite.

Yoona: [Smiled] Neh!

 

Nickhun went for his court session and everything turns out well. He is well-prepared and ends with a victory. He can't wait to tell Yoona the great news. So, after collecting Yoona's gift and bought the birthday cake, he waited in the cafe for Yoona as promised. But, things change...He saw a familar person....

 

Khun: [Thought to himself] Is that hyung??

 

Taecyeon was walking into the cafe with Jay. He glanced around for seats until his gaze lands on a guy that looks so familiar...

 

Taec: [Thought to himself] Gosh. Is that Khun? Am I seeing things again? [He walked to Khun] Erm, excuse me... You look like my friend... Are you... Nickhun Horvejul? Or do you happen to know him?

Khun: [Surprised] You look like my friend too! Yes I am Nickhun Horvejul!! Taecyeon hyung! [Hug him]

Taec: Khun!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!! [Elated, hug back]

Jay: Yoyoyo. Hold on for a second. Update me please.

Taec: Opps. I forget. Jay, this is Nickhun, I have mention to you before and Khun, this is Jay. My group mate.

Jay: Oh, annyeong!

Khun: Annyeonghaseyo! Wow Bro, it has been ages!

 

So, the guys sat down beside Nickhun and update on their lifes. Nickhun, a lawyer now and Taecyeon, a famous singer from a famous group. Just then,Taecyeon saw that Nickhun was carrying a cake box and a gift. He then realise what day was it..

Taec: [Stutter] Yoona...Yoo...Yoona is...is..b...back as well?

Khun: Yeahs, she is back as well. Today is her 21st Birthday... I'm waiting for her to knock off.

Taec: Are..Are..You still with her? How is she?

Khun: [Sensing that he still loves her, wanting to tell him the truth] Bro, actually last time, Yoona and I...

Girls: [Interrupted] Baby!

 

It was Yuri and Jessica. They walked over to Taecyeon's and Jay's sides,side-hugging them. Nickhun was shocked.

Khun: This... is?

Yuri: Annyeonhaseyo! Yuri immida! I'm Taecyeon's girlfriend. Nice to meet you! Hey, you seems familiar... Have I seen you somewhere?

Khun: [Shocked,Look at Taec, wide eye,Taec just nodded, Khun was disappointed] Er. No. I don't know you...

Yuri: I'm sure I have seen you somewhere... [Thinking] Oh ya! I REMEMEBERED! Do you study in Seoul Middle School?!

Khun: [coldly] Er. Ya. So?

Yuri: ARE YOU NICKHUN HORVEJUL?! I'M KWON YURI!! YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND!

Khun: [Shocked] Eh, Kwon Yuri? Oh! We dated about 2weeks only and you dumped me for someone else....

Yuri: [Shyly] Yah! That's the past. If I had known that you are going to be that hot, i wouldn't have done that. [Laughs] Never mind. It is already a past. You know my baby?

Taec: [interrupted] Yea sweetie, he is my good friend. Just returned from America. Khun, what is it that you want to tell me just now? You were talking half way when they come in...

Khun: [Thought to himself] God, I can't believe that he actually have a SWEETIE now. To think that Yoona still love him! [Feel like punching Taec, but control himself] Never mind. Nothing already. You won't be interested anymore.

Taec: Khun, are you alright?

Khun: [Coldly] Ya. I am. 

 

The good atmosphere was slipping away. Luckily, Nickhun's phone rang. The ringtone didn't change at all. The ringtone was Yoona's voice. This means that it was either Taecyeon or Yoona that called him. Taecyeon's face immediately changed. He assumed that they were still together.

Khun: Yuhbohsayyoe?

Yoona: Oppa! Guess who I saw in the hospital while I was working? [Laughs]

Khun: [Tried to brightened up] Eh? Who?

Fany: [Background] Yah! I Broke my leg and you still can laugh! Bad Doctor! I want to change a doctor!

Khun: [Confused] Eh? Did I hear Fany's voice?

Yoona: [Laughs] Neh! She is in the hospital now! I'm her doctor in charge.Come up here and find me oppa! And we can celebrate together! Taeyeon is here too!

Khun: Taeyeon is there too? Haha! I think I need to know what is going on right there. You girls are so noisy. I'll be right up!

Yoona: Neh! The room number is C929! [Hangs the phone]

 

Khun: [Turn to Taec, coldly] I got to go now.

Yuri: [Interrupted again] Sorry, you know Tiffany and Taeyeon from SNSD?

Khun: [Nodded] they are my friends.

Yuri: Oh! We are from SNSD too! We are their group mates!

Khun: [Fake smile] Oh really? Sorry I got to go now. See you.

Taec: Bro, keep in contact ok?

Khun: [Coldly] We'll see about that. You seems to be rather busy with work and... [Look up to Yuri,disgusted] Dating..

Taec: [Shocked, Khun had never sounded so upset before] Oh,ok. My number is still the same. See you.

Khun: Bye. 

 

With that, Nickhun step out of the cafe, Taecyeon felt so upset and wondered what could he be angry about.