Flashbacks Part 1

Eternal Love

Current song: The Day I Confessed [Jo Kwon]

 

Taecyeon move towards Yoona. Letting her struggle in his arms, crying and hitting him. Seeing Yoona like this hurt his heart. He jus hugged her tightly, not saying anything. After hitting for a few minutes, Yoona fainted again. The boys called in the doctor immediately.

Taecyeon's POV:

Yoona ah. Please. Please be alright. It is all my fault! I should have just go and pick you from school. I cause you to be blind! It's ALL my fault! Yoona... Don't leave me really... I can't live without you...

Taecyeon think back what had happen these past years, they had been couple for 1 year now.. He rememebered when he first confessed to Yoona....

Taec: yuhbohsayyoe?  

Khun: Hey bro, I'll be in the library searching resource for my upcoming trial court. Ask Yoona not to cook for me. I'll be home late.

Taec: Got it. See you later.

Taec: Yoona ah! Yoona!

No response.

Taec: YAH! Yoona ah! Why you didn't reply me?

He opened Yoona's bedroom door, finding her soundly asleep. He went to sit beside her.

Taecyeon's POV:

Wow. As she grows older, she is certainly gettin more and more charming and prettier. What am I thinking?! I only treat her as a sister! Nothing else more. OK TAECYEON! Stop lying to yourself. You FELL IN LOVE WITH HER already. If not, why are you so jealous when she was dating with Leeteuk, Donghae last time. Admit it, Aishhh~

Taecyeon couldn't control himself. He started Yoona's hair and face. Her face is so smooth. Her sleeping face is still as cute and charming. Taecyeon then planted a kiss on Yoona's cheek. Just then, Yoona woke up.

Yoona: [rubbing her eyes] Taec Oppa? What are you doing in here?

Taec: [embarrassed, ears turning red] Yah! Nothing! [changing the topic] Why are you sleeping during such a time? And Khun say he is not coming back for dinner. He is in he library searching for his court materials again.

Yoona: Oh,ok. I'll go make dinner for us two now. Kimchi fried rice, your favourite. ok?

Yoona stood up, just as she was about to go out the room. She fainted. Luckily, Taecyeon managed to pick her up before she fell to the ground. Taecyeon touched her forehead. It was very hot. She was sick.

Taecyeon's POV:

No wonder she was sleeping in such an hour. Why didn't I notice.

Yoona regained conscious after 15minutes. Taecyeon was holding her hands.

Yoona: [mumbled] Oppa, I...I...am...ok. I will get up and make dinner now. You mus be starving already right? [Trying to get up]

Taec: What do you think you are doing? Lie down. [gently pushing her down] You are running a high fever and you still think about others first.

Yoona: No no no, I am alright. I can still cook! And and, you NEED to eat.

Taec: No Ands. And No Buts. [Putting his finger on Yoona's lips]

Yoona: But, But....

Taecyeon did a very shocking thing. He kissed her on the lips. Yoona opened her eyes widely. She was shocked! But then, she seems to enjoy it and she kept quiet. After awhile, Taec break away from Yoona's lips.

Taec: [cheekily] This should keep you quiet.

Yoona indeed, become quiet, still couldn't believe what had just happen.

Taec: I'll go make porridge now. After eating porridge. I will bring you to the doctor. You rest first, 

Yoona just nodded her head. And Taec left the room after giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Taecyeon's POV:

OMG. WHAT HAVE I DONE JUST NOW? Why do i go and KISS her?! I must be nuts! But then, she didn't reject.. Could it be, she likes me too? Aishhh~ Forget it. I guess she just treat me like a brother.

Yoona's POV:

OMG. TAECYEON OPPA JUST KISSED ME! What am I suppose to do?! I think I like him... But he can't be liking me! He just treat me like a little sister. He jus did that to keep me quiet. IM YOONA, he can't be liking you.

After a few minutes, Taecyeon brought in the porridge and sat beside Yoona, helping her up.

Taec: [feeding her] Come, be careful. It's hot. I shall feed you, since you are so weak now.

Yoona: Thanks oppa.

Suddenly, Yoona started crying. Taecyeon was shocked.

Taec: [worried] What happen? You are scalded by the porridge? The porridge is not nice? Sorry ah, this is my first time cooking. [Yoona just shake her head]

Then Taecyen remembered. Whenever Yoona is sick and people are concerned about her, she will start to cry for no reason.

Taec: Ahhhh, don't need to cry. You are sick and you need to be take care by people. [Wiping her tears away with his hand]

Yoona rubbed her tears away and gave Taecyeon a smile.

After eating, Taecyeon help Yoona up and bring her to the doctor. Yoona was shivering and Taec took off his coat and cover her up.

Yoona: Oppa, you will get cold yourself. Put it back on. I am fine. [shivering]

Taec: You are already shivering so much and you are telling me you are alright? You are really running a high fever. So high that you are nuts already. And besides, My muscles aren't for show ok. I won't catch a cold that easily. [Wink at her]

Yoona nodded and smiled at him. Ahhh, her smile sure is charming.

 

ON THE WAY HOME,AFTER VISITING THE CLINIC:

Taec: See, the doctor told you to rest more. You are tiring yourself too much.

Yoona: Oppa ah. I am so weak. I cant walk anymore. I need to rest.

Taec: Hmmm, it is only a few more minutes to home. And being in this freezing weather for so long, you will get more sick. Come, I shall piggyback you. I won't take no for an answer. You are the patient now,

Yoona: Aishhh. Alrights. But this sounds abit familiar...

Taec: Of course! Thats why you always tell us when we are sick. I won't take no for an answer. You are the patient now.

Yoona: hahaha! You are right!

So, Taecyeon carried her back home.

Taecyeon's POV:

Hmmmmm, should I tell her how I feel now? Is this the right time? Will she accept me? What if she doesn't? Will it be very awkward? Aishhh~ OK TAECYEON! Be a man! You must let her know your feelings.

Taec: Yoona ah. I have something to tell you.

Yoona: Hmmmm?

Taec: You know.... Just now... Just now I kissed you right?

Yoona: [embarrassed] Er... Ya...

Taec: Actually, it wasn't to keep you quiet...

Taecyeon put Yoona down, letting her sit on a large rock.

Taec: I....I...Actually, I like...nononono. is Love you Yoona. I was so jealous when you were together with LeeTeuk and Donghae last time. I lie to myself that i dun like you. I only treat you as a sister. But after today, you make mi realise that I love you Yoona. I want to protect you and be with you forever. Will you accept me? If no, I can accept it. Its alright.

There is no reply from Yoona.

Taec: [disappointed] Aishhhh~ I shall take it as a no. Come, let's get home now. Khun must have reached home already...

He hold Yoona up.

Yoona: [smiled] Aren't you going to carry me? You are suppose to carry me forever now! Don't you dare to forsake me! And of course, you must learn how to cook porridge. Your porridge is so horrible! [sticking her tongue out]

Taec: Omo! IS THAT A YES? 

Yoona: [sticking her tongue out] Dumb Ok Taecyeon! Actually, I had like you from the start too. But I always thought you only treat me as a little sister. So I pushed away this thought and try to date Leeteuk oppa and Donghae oppa. But after I broke off with them, I realise that i dun only like you. I love you oppa.

Taecyeon was smiling so happily. He immediately carry Yoona up and turn in circles.

Yoona: YAH! Stop it.

Taec: Opps! Sorry! I was too happy that I forget that you are ill. Are you alright?

Yoona: I m alright. Let's get back home. It's getting cold.

Taecyeon piggyback Yoona again. This time Yoona lie onto his back comfortably.

Taecyeon: Yoona ah.

Yoona: Hmmmm?

Taecyeon: I LOVE YOU

Yoona: [whispered into Taec's ear] Saranghae~