Birthday Surprise

Eternal Love

This is my first time writing a fanfic! Sorry if you dun like my story! ><  Please do comment and subscribe!

Current Song: We Fell In Love [Ga-in & Jo Kwon]

IN Y.T.N. HOUSE:

Beep beep beep! The alarm clock went off. Yoona turn off the alarm and climb out of the bed.

Yoona: Oppas~! Wake up! Stop sleeping! There is school today!

Nickhun: Yah! A little while more~ I'm too tired.

Yoona: Breakfast is ready!

Taec&Khun: Dun try to trick us again. We won't fall for ur tricks again.

Yoona: Today is different. Is done up. Just wake up and wash up!

Upon hearing breakfast, both guys shot up and climb out of bed. There were no breakfast prepared yet,

Taecyeon: Yah! We got tricked again!

Taec&Khun: IM YOONAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Yoona: [Sticking out her tongue] opps~ Go wash up and breakfast will be ready! [gave a charming smile]

Upon seeing the smile, both boys gave it. They cant bear to be angry with Yoona. She is just too charming. After washing up, breakfast is ready and they sat down to eat. Yoona had iron their uniforms for them as well.

Yoona: Today is a special day~ Don't you know what day is it?

Taec&Khun: [Look at each other] No? Mine is long over. Mine is still weeks away.

Yoona: You guys really have NO idea?! How could you! [Angry and disappointed face]

Taec: Nopes, I have no idea. Come on. We are going to be late for school. Lets go!

Yoona was so disappointed. Its her birthday today!! And her boyfriend can actually forget about it ! And Khun! Khun is suppose to be the most thoughtful guy! She shrugged and left the house with them.

<<< IN SCHOOL>>>

Both the boys with Yoona today. Taec send Yoona to her class before heading to his own class with Khun,

Taec: See you later babe. I'll see you at home later. [Kiss on Yoona's forehead]

Yoona: [coldy] ok. bye. Honey, you really dunno wat day today is?

Taec: Er. Is it an important day? I really have no idea. why don't u tell mi?

Yoona: Never mind. I m off to my class. See you.

It pains Taec's heart to see Yoona so sad. Of course he knows that it is her birthday today! But he and Khun had decided to give her a surprise today. So he will be picking the cake up and Khun will go and pick the present up

IN YOONA'S CLASS:

Taeyeon: [Hugs] Yoona ah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your stay pretty always~ Ur present!

Yoona: Awwwww Taeyeon ah! My best friend! Even Taec and Khun had forgotten about my birthday!

Tiffany: [Handing her the preseny] Yoona! Happy Birthday! It is your birthday today! Why are you so sad!

Yoona explained the whole incident to Fany and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Khun has always been a thoughtful guy and Taec loves u so much! He can't be forgetting your birthday! Perhaps they are so busy that they forgotten about it. Taec has a singing audition and Khun needs to prepare for his exams soon.

Yoona: [Nodded] U are right. I shouldn't be bothered about such things. Whatsmore, I have u 2 as friends who are always there for me! [hugged both fany and taeyeon]

<<< AFTER SCHOOL>>>

Tiffany: You really don't want to go with us? There will be no fun with us the two of us.

Yoona: Nahs. Taec ask me to go back home. He will be waiting for me at home.

Taeyeon: Perhaps he had a surprise for you!!! Faster get home then! See you!