A New Beginning?

Eternal Love

Ok! Finished with the special edition! Back to my story~ Be sure to change your mood to a more solemn one! It's like taking you on a roller coaster.xD Chapter 8-11 is sad, chap 12-13 is happy. And, now chapter 14!


 Current Song: Fly To Seoul [2PM]

 

Yoona: [Shouted] Oppa! Are you done?! Hurry up!

Khun: [Shouting back, In the bathroom] Omo! Yoona! I have just get in here! It is like less than 5minutes!

Yoona: [Laughs] Opps! I thought you had been in there for like ever~ Okok. Do hurry up!

Khun: It's not like we are going to miss the flight! Relax Yoona~ Don't be a crazy doctor please. [No reply from outside, he finish washing up, come out of bathroom] Yoona? Okok, I'm out already.

Yoona: [Appear from side of the bathroom, Hit Nickhun] Yah! How dare you say I'm a crazy doctor! You are nowhere better!  Insane Barrister Nichkhun Horvejkul!

Khun: Yah! I prefer you calling me Nickhun Oppa. I like the Korean name better. CRAZY Doctor Im Yoona!

Yoona: [Stick out her tongue at him] Yah! Ok, Let's not argue anymore. Hurry up pack up! I can't wait to go back to my homeland! I miss Kimchi fried rice!!! The kimchi fried rice here is horrible.

Khun: Hahas. You gluttony. You are suppose to be missing your good friends.

Yoona: Of course I miss Fany and Taeyeon! I won't be rushing you if it weren't for them.

Khun: [Packing the laguage while talking] Okok, I'm done packing. Are yours done? Make sure you check VERY carefully ok. You are still as careless as ever. 

Yoona: [Groans] Oppa! You have remind me ALOT of times already! I have checked upteen times~ Everything is packed.

Khun: Cause we are never coming back here again!  You always say that but end up forgetting to bring things again. And I HAVE to send it to you. Take last time when you are in college for example...You forget your pens for exams! And I have to....

Yoona: [Interrupted him, changing the topic, linking her arms with his, drag him out of the house] Ok oppa! Time to go to the airport! If not we will miss he flight!

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

3 years ago, after Nickhun and Yoona left Korea for America, things go on pretty well for them. As soon as they had settled down to the house that Khun's mum had prepared, Nickhun immediately brought Yoona to the doctor.

 

<<< HOSPITAL >>>

Doctor examining Yoona's condition.

Khun: [Worried] So how is it Uncle Robinson? Can she regain her eyesight.

Dr: Khun, You sure are impatient. [Laughs] Is she your girlfriend? Not a bad choice Khun!

Yoona: [Blushes] Nopes, We are just good friends. He is like my brother.

Khun: [Blushes as well, mumbled] I wish I am too..

Dr: Pardon?

Khun: Nothing! So how is it?

Dr: Perfect! Actually I am rather busy these few months, attending seminars and performing surgeries, but since I am a good friend of your mum and I had always doted you, I have make out a time for the surgery. I will be free three days from now, at 11PM. And given Miss Yoona's condition, she is able to cope it. Shouldn't be a problem.

Khun/Yoona: Thanks uncle Robinson! / Thanks Doctor Robinson!

Dr: Not a problem kids. Miss, be sure to rest your eyes as much as possible. And of course, don't stress yourself too much. Trust yourself and trust me.

Yoona: Yes! [Smiled]

 

So the next three days, Yoona mostly rests, while Nickhun prepares all the neccessities to be stocked at their new home, preparing the school admissions and get ready her things for admission to the hospital. Finally, the day arrives. Nickhun send Yoona to the hospital.

<<< IN THE CAR >>>

Yoona: Oppa, thanks for everything... Without you, I'm really at a lost. I don't know what to do. [Tears]

Khun: [Touches her head] Silly girl!  Don't cry! You are going to have an operation later. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Uncle Robinson is a reowned eye surgeon. He had helped many blind people to see the light again.

Yoona: [Wipe away her tears, Smiled] Neh! ImYoona Fighting!

<<< IN THE HOSPITAL >>>

Khun: [Holding Yoona's hand while she is being pushed into the surgery room] [He can sense that she is scared]  Don't worry Yoona. I'll be right here waiting for you. Hwaiting!

Yoona: [Nodded her head] Neh.

 

So, Yoona was pushed into the surgery room, with Nickhun waiting outside. He was worried for her. Every minute pasts by seems eternity to him.

One Hour... Two Hour.. Three Hours past... It was 2AM already. The light on the surgery room finally turned off. Doctor Robinson walked out. Yoona, lying on the stretcher unconciously, was pushed by the nurse behind Robinson.

Khun: [Rushes to Robinson] How..How is it Uncle Robinson?! [Anxious]

Dr: [Laughs] This is the first time I had seen you so panicky. You really likes the girl, do you? [Laughs] Don't worry. Everything went on perfectly well. It ended earlier than I have expected. She is unconscious as the tranquilizer had not wear off. She will wake up once the effect is gone. Ok, you can go accompany her now. [Patted on Khun's shoulders]

Khun: [Lights up] Thanks Uncle Robinson! [Hug him] [Held Yoona's hand as she is being pushed into the ward, heaved a sigh of relief] Yoona, you are a strong girl. It is finally over now...

 

After looking for an hour, Nickhun fell asleep beside Yoona,holding her hands still. After an hour, the tranquilizer finally wear off, Yoona finally awoke.

 

Yoona:[Throat was dry] Taecyeon.... Taecyeon.... I.... I....Still Love you...

Khun: [Awake by her voice] Yoona, Yoona, Khun oppa is here, are you alright?

Yoona: I....I....want.....wa....water....

Nickhun immediately called in the doctor when he heard that she is finally awake. While the doctor is checking her, he waited outside.

 

Nickhun's POV:

Hope Yoona is alright.. She still hasn't forget about Hyung... Even when she wakes up, the first thing she say was bro's name.. When... When will I be able to melt her heart? Yoona ah...

 

After awhile, the doctor came out. He smiled and gave a pat on Nickhun's shoulder. Nickhun was elated.

Dr: Don't worry. Eveything is fine. We will remove the stitches after 5days. 

Khun: Thank you so much! [Rush back into the room to see Yoona] Yoona ah! Did you hear what the doctor has said?!

Yoona: [Smiled] Yes. Oppa. I'll be able to see again soon! 

Khun: [Pretends to be sad] Oh no... This mean that I have to suffer again! You are going to force me to wake up every morning again!

Yoona: Yah! Of course! I don't want you to be late for school. I can't wait to go back to school!

 

<<< FIVE DAYS LATER >>>

Dr: Keep your eyes close while I remove the bandage. When I ask you to open your eyes, open them slowly. Understand?

Yoona: Got it. [Nervous]

Dr: [After removing the bandage] Ok, now open your eyes slowly.. [Yoona did what she was told]  Can you see anything?

Khun: Yoona! [Wave his hand] Can you see me?!

Yoona: [No reply, just sobbed]

Khun: [Worried] Doctor! Why she doesn't have any reaction?!

Dr: [Puzzled] This shldn't be right. She should be able to see something...

Yoona: [Caught hold of Khun's hand] Oppa.... Oppa... I... I can... SEE... you now!!!! [Crying] I'm...I'm just too happy!

Khun: REALLY?! [Surprised]

Yoona: NEH! [Turned to doc] Er, sir, but why is everything so blur to me?

Dr: [Laughs] Young lady, be patient. At first, you will see everything is blur. Not to worry, you wll slowly regain your eyesight. Meanwhile, go make yourself a pair of glasses. And do not wear contacts. If possible, make transition lenses for your glasses. So tat, your eyes wil not expose to strong light. Got it?

Yoona: Yes. Er, can i go back to school?

Dr: Hmmm. Sure! But rest your eyes for three more days. Try not to strain your eyes too much even when you go back to school. Rest your eyes as much as possible.

Yoona: Thank you doctor! Oppa! I can see now!!!

Khun: [Tears] Yeahs... It has been a long time since I see your charming smile...

Yoona: [Hug Khun] Oppa! Why are you crying! [Wipe away his tears for him] I will make sure you get to see my smile everyday now, till you get sick of it!

Khun: Remember what you have said! Come on, let's go home.

 

For the next three days, Yoona rests at home while Nickhun get ready everything for school. And also Yoona's glasses. Yoona will be studying from a different college as him as he will be going to the school of Law while Yoona will be going to the School of Medical.

 

<<< FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL >>>

Yoona: [Splashes water] Oppa! Wake up! Time for schoooooooooool!!!

Khun: Yah! See. That's what  I meant.

Yoona: [Sticks out her tongue] Hahas! I make breakfast!

 

After eating, Nickhun drives Yoona to her school first. 

Khun: I'll come and pick you up after school ok? Take care of yourself! [Kisses her forehead]

Yoona: Neh! You be careful too! [Gave a kiss on his cheek]

 

Yoona's POV:

I'm finally back to school. Baby Taec, I can see now! How are you doing? I misses you... But I know you are still living your life fine without me... Forget it. IM YOONA. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Fighting!

 

Both Yoona and Nickhun adapted well in their school. As usual, they are popular among their opposite . But none of them start any relationships. They just want to score well.

1st Year: Yoona regained her eyesight completely.

2nd Year: Nickhun finishes his law degree with the first in his faculty.

3rd Year: Yoona finishes her doctor degree with exemplary resuls.

 

<<< AT HOME >>>

Khun: It is finally break now! Do you want to go travel to other country? I can apply leave.You always say that you would want to visit Rome...

Yoona: [Looking at her mail] Oppa! Let's go back to Seoul !!!!!!! COME READ THIS!

Khun: Eh?

 

Im Yoona! How have you been? Sry for not contacting with you for the past few months!! First of all, CONGRATZ DOCTOR IM YOONA!! You finally made it to your dream!! Me and Fany are extremely busy with our scheduels! As you know, we become singers! We are in a group call Girls' Generation (SNSD) It is rather popular now in Korea. Wonder have you heard us from your country! :P haha! Ok, enough of craps. This mail is send to you as we are inviting you to our FIRST concert in Seoul! It will be a month from now. Be blessed ok! All the tickets had been sold out. But we have reserved two tickets for you and Nickhun oppa. We really hope you can come!! Give me a reply asap!!! By the way, you look GORGEOUS in your that graduation robe. Still as pretty as ever~ :P

Lots of love,

Taeyeon; Fany!

P.S: The attached photo is me and fany with our performane suit! She suggests that we should send you our photo too!

 

Khun: [Looking at the picture]  Wow, The girls have gone much prettier... [joked] Much prettier than you

Yoona: [Hit Khun] Yah oppa! So, let's go to Korea for holidays shall we? I Miss Them... Rome can wait..

Khun: Why Not? But, I was thinking of making a permanent thing already. I had been thinking about it since your graduation. Since you have graduated already. And Korea is your homeland after all.

Yoona: Chinjia? [Wide eyed]

Khun: [Smile] Yups. I know you misses Korea. I'll go get the necessary things done now. Luckily, We will need only about 3 weeks.

Yoona: [Hug Khun] Thanks oppa! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>

 

Khun: It's time to board the plane, Miss. [Opening his arms]

Yoona's POV:

Bye America... Thanks for the wonderful memories here... Time to go back Korea! Hope everything is still the same... [Sighs] Despite so many years, I stil misses him... I wonder how is he doing... Perhaps, he had already forgotten about me.

Khun: Yoona?

Yoona: Neh! [Linking arms with Khun] Korea, here we come!!!

 


Will everything remain the same when they get back to Korea? Will their destiny be changed once again? How is Taecyeon doing now? Stay tune for the next chapter!! ;D