Happily Ever After (:

Eternal Love

Current Song: Cabi Song [SNSD, 2PM]

 

Yoona: Yuhbohsayyeo?

Khun: Yoona ah!

Yoona: Oppa! I knew it was you. You know, the special ringtone~ [Laughs] Why do you call me suddenly? I'm working you know.

Khun: Yeahs. I know. But just want to hear your voice.

Yoona: Oppa!

Khun: [Laughs] Okok! Just want to have dinner with you today. Just the two of us, I had booked the restaurant. Want to celebrate on my 10th straight wins on my cases. So, is my crazy doctor free tonight?

Yoona: [Laughs] Oh, oppa? So fast and you got 10th straight success?! You are really good !

Khun: Who am I? The top student, Nichkhun Horvejkul!

Yoona: [Laughs] Yes yes crazy lawyer! I'll make my whole night free just for you. So, where is the place?

Khun: Hmmm. Seoul Posh Restaurant. At 7pm sharp. Don't be late ok! Sorry that I can't fetch you. I got to go pick a nice suit for myself too! Be sure to doll up ok!

Yoona: Neh!

 

With that, Yoona hang up the call. She look at the picture placed on her office table. The picture of Nickhun and her taken in America. She smiled. No matter what happens, Nickhun will always be in her heart.

 

Evening came, Yoona went back home to get changed and doll up herself. She knew that restaurant is going to be posh as Nickhun has brought her there once. She loved the atmosphere there. Very calming and peaceful. She decided on a white tube dress and put on some light make up. She hates putting on thick make ups and Nickhun had always said that light make ups suit her most. She already looks stunning without and make ups.

 

After the final touch up, she left the house and caught a cab. She arrived at the restaurant and found that Nickhun was not outside waiting for her.

 

Yoona: [Thought to herself] Aishh~ Oppa will always wait outside for me whenever we meet up to have dinner together. He never leave me alone to walk into the restaurant. Where could he be? Hmmm. Perhaps I will just wait inside for him. Since he says that he had booked the place.

 

She walked into the restaurant. True enough, it was empty. With the exception of one table. That table is well decorated and has a guy sitting there, looking worried.

 

Yoona: [Thought to herself] Who is that guy? God! I forget to put on my contacts! I can't see far things now. Oh well, I guess that should be Khun oppa... He...

Waiter: [Interrupted her thoughts] Miss Im Yoona?

Yoona: [Startled] Er.. Neh!

Waiter: [Smiled] This way please. [leading her closer to the table that the guy is sitting]

Yoona: [Smiled] Kamsahaminda! [The guy had his back faced her] [Thought to herself] Eh? He doesn't look like Khun oppa... He has a much bigger build than oppa... [Spoke up] Oppa?

 

The guy turned around to face her. She was shocked. It was Taecyeon.

 

Yoona: [Coldly] What are you doing here? Where is Khun oppa? [Turn to walk towards the door] I'm leaving. Bye.

Taec: [Grab hold of her wrist] Wait Yoona! It's Khun that help me arrange this to meet you. Don't waste his efforts alright? At least listen to what I got to say first...

Yoona: [Softens when she saw that Taec was disappointed. And she doesn't want to disappoint Khun. She knows that Khun was want to help her] [Coldly] Aishhh~ Ok, I'll hear what you want to say then I'll leave. I did this only for Khun oppa. Don't get me wrong.

Taec: [Brightening up, get up and pull the chair for Yoona to sit] Neh!

Yoona: [Sat up] That Oppa! Wait till I get home...

Taec: [Smiles] You're still the same old Yoona...

Yoona: [Coldly] Nopes, I have changed. You have changed too. Why Khun Oppa will help you to ask me out? How could he let his girlfriend have dinner with her EX-boyfriend.

Taec: [Smiles] Yoona ah... Stop the act already. I've already known about you and Khun...

Yoona: [Shocked] I ...I.. I don't know what are you talking about...

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

Taeyeon: Ok, this is what you are suppose to do. Khun will ask Yoona out for dinner at 7pm tonight and he will ask her to make her way there. He won't be fetching her. He had booked the whole Seoul Posh Restaurant down. So meaning, there will only be the two of you there. The rest, it's up to you already. That's all we can do. Of course, he will be hiding in a corner. If you really need help, then he will come out. This is your One and Final chance already. Take it or leave it. Leave Yoona alone.

Taec: But...But.... I have scheduels for tonight...

Taeyeon: I don't care! Yoona or your scheduels. Choose it yourself. You can just push the scheduels to your members who are free or just pretend to be sick. You don't need me to teach you what to do right?

Taec: [Afraid of Taeyeon] Er...Alrights. I'll cancel all my scheduels. I need to get her back.

Taeyeon: Great. [Walks away]

Taec: [Shouted] THANKS TAEYEON!!!

Taeyeon: [Smiling secretly, Mumbles] Wish you all the best Ok Taecyeon. May you win Yoona back.

 

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

Yoona: [Listening all the while] Yah! That Taeyeon and Oppa! They are so going to get it from me.

Taec: They just want to help me...

Yoona: Well, ok. What is it that you want to tell me. Say your piece. If not, I'm leaving.

Taec: [Gloomy] Yoona ah... Do you really....really hate me THAT much that you can't stay for a dinner?

Yoona: [Totally softens when she see that Taec was sad. But she had to stay strong] I....I...I...Yes. I hate you...

Taec: [Can sense that she was uncertain of her words] Alrights then. I'll just say what I want to say. [Take out a plastic bag, full of presents] All these, is for you... Your birthdays... Our anniversaries... For these past three years, I have never forgotten about you Yoona. You are always on my mind. I had never considered our partings as a break up. I know I'm a jerk. I don't understand your purpose of breaking up with me 3 years ago. But now, I understand. You're my everything. I can give up my dream for you girl. And that Yuri thing? Yes, I admit. You can hate me. But, I need to tell you that, what you saw on the news are fake. On that day, it was our break up day. I saw Khun on that day and realises that you are back as well. From that moment, I know that you will only be the one I love, Im Yoona. So, I broke off with her. We kissed and hugged each other goodbyes only. I can ask Yuri out to testify. Really.

Yoona: [Absorbing what he had just said. Touched that he actually remembers her birthdays and even their anniversaries, but she stands firm] i...i.... Why are you explaining all this to me now? We are already a past Taecyeon. For....Forget about me. And I don't think I need these presents anymore.... [Got up, wanting to walk away, before tears fall]

Taec: [Quickly stood up, grab her wrist] Yoona! Ok.... At...At least take all these presents will you? Make it a beautiful ending please?

Yoona: [Back facing him, already sobbing. Her head bend down, refuse to meet his eye, she take the bag and turn away] Kam....Kamsa...Kamsahamida.

 

Before she could make her way to the door, Taecyeon grab hold of her and turn her around and kisses her on the lips roughy. Yoona was shocked and struggled with him, pushing his chest away. But Taecyeon was too strong. He was hugging her so tightly. She stops struggling after for a while and gave in. She then realises she started kissing him back. She couldn't control anymore. They let out their emotions they had kept for the past three years. They stood there, kissing passionately. Yoona put her hand on Taecyeon's neck and Taecyeon put his on her waists. They stood there kissing for awhile. After a while, they break away slowly and reluctantly, taking some breaths...

 

Taec: [ her face, cleaning away her tears] Silly girl... You are still the same old cry baby....

Yoona: [Hit his chest] Yah! And...And I'm still as strong as ever!

Taec: [Pulled her in for another hug] Im Yoona... Don't you ever leave me again. Don't you ever dared to come out with such stupid ideas again.

Yoona: I....I....

Taec: [Put his finger on her lips] Don't you dare to say it's for my own good. I know what is good for me. Im Yoona, you are good for me. Whether you are blind or not. Pretty or not.

Yoona: [Sighs] Araso.... But....But what about Khun oppa? He likes me...

Taec: [Smiles] Don't you worry. Haven't you remember that this date was set up by him? He was the mastermind. Taeyeon was just helping him.

Yoona: [Smiles] Khun oppa... He treats me really good. I will put him in my heart. Always. Now and forever.

Taec: Hey! What about me?! I'm your boyfriend!

Yoona: Who says that I'm going to be your girlfriend Ok Taecyeon? I don't want your crazy fan girls to attack me. [Stick out her tongue at him]

Taec: [Laughs, hug her] You can't say no! I've got hold of you!! And you just inject some tranquililzer into them. You are a doctor!

Yoona: [Laughs] I can't misuse tranquilizer. You are still as dumb as ever.

Taec: Yea yea. That's why I need you by my side. [Got hold of her hand. Sat her down.] I got something to return to you...

Yoona: [Surprise] Eh? Did I leave anything behind?

Taec: [Laughs] Neh... This... [Taking off the necklace from his neck, Putting it onto her neck]

Yoona: [Could feel the star necklace] OMO!!! I.....I thought you...you have thrown it away already after our break up.

Taec: I told you. I have never consider that as a break up. I believe we will be together again. This necklace had been damaged twice. Thrown away once. Now, it is back to you again...

Yoona: [Smiles, Grabbing Taec's hand] Thank you.... I miss you baby taec....

Taec: [Hug her from behind] I miss calling you babe....

 

They looked into each other's eyes for awhile. The star necklace was back into Yoona's neck. The same necklace, same person, same feelings... Nickhun saw all these from behind. He was there all the while. He smiled.

 

Khun: [Smiled] That's a geniune smile from you Yoona. I missed that smile... Looks like only Taec can do that... Stay happy and blissful for me Im Yoona...

Yuri: [Smiled at Nickhun] She will stay happy for you. Don't worry.

Khun: [Startled] Oh! It's you. Hi... Why are you eavesdropping on me? Why are you here?

Yuri: Oh please~ You are talking so loudly to yourself. Oh, I'm here to find my boyfriend.

Khun: [Confused] Look, they are already together. Don't you dare to break them up. I won't let that happen.

Yuri: [Laughs] Do I look like a third party to you? I'm here to find a lawyer boyfriend with the name of Nichkhun Horvejkul, who happens to be my ex-boyfriend as well. And I'm told by Kim Taeyeon that he will be here. I can find him crying here. Did you see him?

Khun: [Finally got hold of what is she saying,smiled] Oh, I have. He is just right in front of you, Can't you see him? But he is not crying though. He is happy.

Yuri: Oh, I have! So, the handsome Mr Nichkhun Horvejkul,  can you have a coffee with me? [Winked]

Khun: [Laughs] Is this a date? Wow, this is the first time I see a girl asking for a date.

Yuri: [Acted frustrated] So.. Is this a yes or a no? I, the Famous Kwon Yuri has never asked a guy for a date before. So, count yourself lucky.

Khun: [Laughs] Hmmm. Alrights then. I don't see a harm on having a coffee with the... FAMOUS Kwon Yuri. Apart from getting attack by her fans? Oh by the way, I prefered to be called Nickhun.

Yuri: [Laughs] Alrights. NICKHUN. Ask Yoona to help you administer your wounds when you get hurt then. Come on, let's go!

Khun: [Stood up, Open his arm to let Yuri link arms with him] Alrights.

 

They left the restaurant quietly, to avoid letting Taecyeon and Yoona seeing them. Nickhun catch a last glimpse of Yoona. She was smiling blissfully.

 

Nickhun's POV:

Yoona ah. I'm going to find the owner of my star necklace... You be a good owner of Taec's star necklace alrights? Don't lose it again. Stay happy always Im Yoona. You are forever a special girl in my heart....

 

With that, Nickhun and Yuri left the restaurant, leaving Taecyeon and Yoona alone. Taecyeon handed a present to Yoona.

 

Taec: Open this first. This is the gift I had prepared for today. It is the start of our new relationship...

Yoona: [Smiled] How sure are you that today you will succeed? [Sticking out her tongue]

Taec: [Smiles] Of course. Like I said. We are meant to be. We will be together someday. Today is the day...

Yoona: [Smiles, opening the present] Wonder what is it..

Taec: [Back Hugging her] Open up!

 

Wow, It is a ring. It engraved: Taecyeon's.

 

Yoona: [Eyes sparkle] Yah! Who say that I'm yours!

Taec: You're mine. Always. Now and Forever. [Showing his finger to her] and I'm yours also.

 

Taecyeon was wearing a ring as well. It engraved: Yoona's

 

Yoona: [laughs] Alrights.  This is fair. [Taec slid the ring into her finger. It fitted perfectly] Wow, after all these years, you still remember my finger size...

Taec: Of course! [Pass the letter to her] There is a letter too!

Yoona: Wow, Ok Taecyeon, since when do you become so romantic eh?

Taec: Hmmm.. Ever since the day I become love sick?

Yoona: Yah! You cheeky boy!

 

Yoona opened the letter and read it. It was neatly written by Taecyeon. His handwriting had gotten neater and prettier these years... She read it :

 

Dear Yoona,

By the time you read this letter, I guess...I would be beside you already? Keke. Congratulations on being Ok Taecyeon's girlfriend again! You're the most wonderful girl I ever met, Im Yoona. I'll never forget your love. Your smile. Your everything. You are everything to me. Be it past, now or future, promise me that you will not leave me like you did 3 years back... I won't let go of you anymore, babe. Love you till the end of time...

 

Love,

Baby Taec.

 

P.S: We'll have an eternal love together, Im Yoona. Ok Taecyeon <3 Im Yoona forever. No matter what happens. His love for her will never ever change....