The breakup...

Eternal Love

Current Song: I'm really hurt [T-Ara]

 

After a few minutes, Nickhun reach Tiffany's ward. Laughing sounds could be heard. Nickhun trys to smile before he open the door.

Khun: [Smiled] Yah yah! I can hear you girls from outside!

Yoona: Oppa!

Fany: Oppa! [Her left leg was in a cast]

Khun: Wow Fany ah, you are a lousy dancer right? [Laughs]

Yoona: [Laughs] See! That's what I told her too! She fell from the stage while practicing.

Taeyeon: I have told her sooo many times to be careful. [Trying not to laugh out]

Fany: Yah yah yah! Stop bullying a patient already! We are suppose to be celebrating Yoona's birthday!

Yoona: Yea! But given your condition, you can't go anywhere. [Gloomy] And, we don't have a cake...

Khun: [Put the cake in front of her] What's this? [Winked at Yoona]

Yoona: [Saw the cake box] Oppa! YOU ARE THE BEST! [Hug Khun]  Wait for me awhile ok? My shift is over now. Let me change out of the robe. Be right back.

Taeyeon: Araso Doctor Im! [Laughs] Can't believe this crazy girl is a doctor already!

 

After a few minutes, Yoona is back. Nickhun was sitting on the couch while Taeyeon was sitting beside Tiffany, chatting. Nickhun was lost in thoughts..

 

Nickhun's POV:

Hmmmm. Is that Yuri really Taec's girlfriend? Man... I thought he still loves Yoona alot... He seems like so concerned when I mention Yoona... And tat Yuri? God! She keep interupting my conversation with him! She really give me a bad impression ever since we break up. She is nowhere to compare to Yoona. But still, I must say, she has grown much more prettier these past 10 years. Man, Never thought that I would have meet her again in such situation... But How could you ok taecyeon?! Should I tell this to Yoona?

 

Yoona: Oppa! [No reply] Oppa!!!

Khun: [Startled] Neh!

Yoona: Are you ok? I called you so many times!

Khun: Neh, was just thinking about something... [Changing the topic] Shall we cut the cake now? Birthday girl.

Fany: Yeahs! I'm STARVING!

Yoona: [Laughs] Neh!

 

So, they blow the candles and cut the cake. They called in food delivery and chatted happily. But all the while, Nickhun was half-hearted. He was wondering if he should tell the incident to Yoona..

 

Yoona: [Concerned] Oppa, are you sure you're ok? You are so distracted.. Did something happen to your case?

Khun: [Smiled] Nothing. I'm really ok. And, I have won a straight victory today!  Yoona ah, you are always putting others before youself. When will you ever learn to take care of yourself first.. [Hands her the gift] Happy 21st Birthday! May you stay pretty always crazy doctor!

Yoona: [Laughs] Hhahas! Never! That's why I'm a doctor! [Hit Khun] Oppa! Stop calling me Crazy doctor! [Hug him] Thanks oppa!

Khun: [Smiled] Open it up. See if you like it...

 

Yoona open the present. it was a star bracelete and a figurine. The figurine is made of crystals. And it is like a figurine of Yoona, wearing a doctor robe and have a sethoscope around her neck. Yoona was surprised.

 

Yoona: [Surprised, Tears in her eyes] Oppa! This....This...is so beautiful !!!

Khun: [Smiled, wipe away her tears with his thumb] Silly girl, always like to cry. I'm glad that you like it. I spotted it in an ornament shop in America near my workplace. I found it special,so decided to make one for you. For your birthday, and for you, being a doctor. But since we are in Korea now, I have to ship in from America and it arrives today. Just nice.

Yoona: [Wipe away her tears] Are you kidding? I don't like. I LOVE IT! And you plan it so early just for my birthday?! [Kisses his cheeks] Thanks Oppa!!! [Smiled widely]

 

Nickhun smiled. He had decided. He shall keep the news of Taecyeon. For now at least. Yoona's smile is more precious to him than any other things. He won't let it fade away like it happene 3 years ago...

 

While Yoona is celebrating her birthday, Jay and Jessica had gone for date. Taecyeon have no mood to go anywhere and hence Yuri decided to accompany him to the park nearby... Taecyeon was thinking of something...

 

<<< IN THE PARK >>>

Taec: Yuri ah....I....I....have...so...some...something to tell you...

Yuri: Eh? [Touching his forehead] Are you ok? You looked sick ever since Nickhun left..

Taec: [Remove her hand away] I'm alright....It's....It's just...jus....just that.. Yuri... I guess we weren't....weren't meant to be...

Yuri: [Drop her hand, Weak Laughs] Well, I have guess as much... I know this time will come...

Taec: [Surprised] Eh?

Yuri: Taec, Do you think I'm really blind? I can sense it.. When you are with me, you are smiling... But I know that you weren't really happy from the bottom of your heart. I can just sense it. Don't scold Jay ok? He let me see one of your photo last time. The one taken with your ex-girlfriend.. Yoona I think? From there, I see your smile, so charming, it is developed from your heart, From then on, I know that... I'll never be able to replace her in your heart.. I was actually rather surprise that you can actually endure so long with me.

Taec: [Surprised] Wow, I didn't know you knew so much... That Jay... Well, still, I'm....I'm... really sorry.... I did really try.. But I can't...  I just realise today.. That she is back...

Yuri: [Smiles] No need to say sorry to me! [Joked] I still have many suitors ok! I'm the famous KWON YURI! But before that, can you do something for me, Taec?

Taec: What thing?

Yuri: Give me a kiss goodbye and a hug at least? Let's end it nicely... [Smiled]

Taec: [Smiled] Hmmm.. Ok... I don't see any harm in it. Thanks Yuri..

Taec: [Hug Yuri]

''SNAP!''

Taec: [Kisses Yuri]

''SNAP!''

 


What is actually the ''snap'' sound?! Could it be..... Will Yoona finally realises Taecyeon's presence? Stay tuned! Anyway, I have started on another Taecyoon and 9PM fanfic: Kidnap My Heart! Do support it!!