Hardest Decision Ever...

Eternal Love

Current Song: Complete [SNSD]

 

School had resumed and Yoona had adapted very quickly with the help of Nickhun Taeyeon and Tiffany. Her relationship with Taecyeon is still strong as ever. Her life seemed to have return to normal already.

<<< AFTER SCHOOL >>>

Tiffany: You really no need us to send you home? We are free you know.

Yoona: No need. Taecyeon Oppa will be coming to fetch me. I'll wait for him here.

Taeyeon: Aigooo~ No wonder you refuse to let us accompany you home cause your boyfriend is coming to pick you up. [Taec walking towards them, she waves to him] Hahas! SOMEONE'S boyfriend is here!

Yoona: Kim Taeyeon! [Shyly]

Tiffany: Yah Taeyeon ah! Don't already. Even though.... It's the truth! [Laughs] Ok, See you tomorrow Yoona!

Yoona: Annyoung~

Taec: Sorry! Was abit late... Let's Go home. [Hold her hand]

Yoona: It's alright! [Smiles]

<<< ON THE WAY HOME >>>

Taec: Yoona ah... You know my dream is to be a singer right?

Yoona: Hmmm. Yups. Whys?

Taec: Oh, nothing. Just asking...

Yoona: [Concerned] Is everything alright baby? You sounded weird...

Taec: [Try to brighten up] Nothing! [Changing the topic] Hmmm, the necklace I gave it to you was lost during the accident...

Yoona: [Sadly] Yeahs... That was my favourite necklace... And it was your first gift to me as a boyfriend...

Taec: [Put the necklace onto Yoona's neck, put her hand on the necklace to let her touch the necklace]

Yoona: [Touching the Necklace] Is....Is...This,The necklace that you gave to me?!

Taec: Yups! I found it by the road when i go back to the accident area. It was broken. But I send it for repaire and now it is fixed!

Yoona: [Hugged Taec tightly] THANKS BABY! This necklace is my love!

Taec: [Pretend to be angry] Then what about me?

Yoona: Hmmm. You make my life complete~ [Kisses Taec's cheek]

Taec: Hahas! That's much better...[ Half heartedly]

Nickhun had went to the library again to search for materials and returned home at night. Yoona was hugging Taecyeon tightly and had fallen asleep on Taecyeon's chest while Taecyeon was watching tv, but he seems distracted.

Khun: Hyung~ [Speaks softly]

No replies.

Khun: Hyung~! [Slightly louder]

Taec: [Startled] Yah Khun. You are back. Your rice is on the dinning table. Yoona had save it for you.

Khun: Why are you so distracted just now? I called you and you didn't reply. Like you are thinking of something.

Taec: Nothing.. I will carry her back to bed first. [Carrying Yoona up] She had been working too hard these few days.

 

After Nickhun had finish eating, he went into the room and found Taecyeon staring blank again.

Khun: [Shook Taec's hand] Hyung!

Taec: [shocked] Yah! What is it?

Khun: What's wrong with you today? You kept getting distracted.

Taec: Nothing...

Khun: Come on. Don't lie to me. I had been your friend for sooo long! I know how you look when you are troubled. Tell me! [Persistent to know the truth]

Taec: Hmmm. Khun ah, today, after school, a guy approached me... He is from a company called JYP.

Khun: Oh, a famous company that groomed many talented singers. What about that?

Taec: Remember last time when I was having a singing competition? He... He saw me singing and found that I have quite a good voice... He wants me to join his company...I'm so troubled now.. I told him I would give him an answer soon.

Khun: Oh... I get what you mean.. Yoona....

Taec: [Nodded] Yeahs, I can't bear to leave her. If I were to join his company, I have to leave all of you all. We can't contact much. She told me today that I make her life complete. I really don't wish to leave her. It will kill me. And whatsmore, she can't see now. She needs me even more. I can't leave her! But this is my dream! What am I suppose to do Khun? [Troubled]

Khun: [Nodded] Hmmm. Ok, answer this from your heart: Is Yoona more important now, or your dream?

Taec: [Thought carefully] Hmmmmm. Yoona... Dream can still wait. I need not this chance now...

Khun: That's it! If Yoona is your priority now, then stick to it. You still have many more chance to pursue ur dream bro.

Taec: [Brightens up] Thanks man! I'm glad to have you as my best friend. I will inform Mr Park my answer tomorrow. [Give a hit on Khun's chest] Oh ya, don't tell Yoona about this. She doesn't know. I don't want her to get stressed uneccessarily. Anyway, the problem had been solved.

Khun: [Hit back Taec's chest] Sure, that's what brothers are for right? Don't worry. I won't tell her. I'm going to bath now. [Walking towards the door]

 

They smiled at each other. The problem is solved? No, it didn't. Yoona, happen to go to the bathroom, overheard their whole conversation... Hearing that Nickhun is coming out, she immediately hurry back to her own room.

 

<<< IN YOONA'S ROOM >>>

Yoona's POV:

Oh no.. God, please tell me what I have heard is my imagination.. Taec's dream...JYP... I made her life complete.. What am I suppose to do?! This was why he sounded weird today.. For the first time, I feel that I am a burden to him...I can't be selfish.. But.. But I can't lose him either! Maybe...Maybe I shall pretend that nothing have happen.. I was asleep.Im Yoona, you heard nothing. You are in your dream... You..

Just then, the door opened. She immediately close her eyes. Its was Taecyeon. He came in to see her.

Taec: [covers her body with blanket,speaks softly] Hahahas. Silly girl, always need me to cover blanket for you. [ her face gently and kisses her forehead] Sweet dreams baby, Saranghae~ I won't ever leave you... [Smiles]

With that, Taecyeon leaves the room as quietly as possible, afraid of waking Yoona up.

Tears flow down from Yoona's cheek again. After that incident, she had never cry again. This time, she cried again. Eventually, she cried herself to sleep. In her heart, she already made the hardest decision...