The Confession.

Eternal Love

Current Song: Only You [2PM]

 

Taec: Come on. I'll send you home.

Yuri: [Smile] Thanks baby. This is the last time I am going to call you this. Let's go Taecyeon oppa!

Taec: [Smiled] Thanks Yuri...

Yuri: Yah! Stop saying that. Let's hurry up. If we get caught by the reporters, it will be bad. Real bad.

Taec: Neh!

 

However, it was all too late. When Taecyeon hug and kisses Yuri goodbye, the paparazzi had snapped a picture already. They had received news that these two popular stars will be out here dating tonight.

 

On the other side, Nickhun and Yoona went home after spending the evening with Tiffany and Taeyeon. On the way home, Nickhun gave Yoona his jacket as she was shivering. While waiting for Yoona to bath, Nickhun was resting his head against the sofa.

 

Yoona: Oppa! I'm done with my shower! You can go already!

Khun: [Tired] Neh...

Yoona: Oppa, are you alright?

Khun: [Weak smile] Neh, I am. Just feeling a bit tired...

Yoona: [Touches his forehead] Omo! Oppa! You are running a fever!

Khun: Eh? Its alright. I'll take a rest and I will be fine by tomorrow.

Yoona: Ok then, rest well oppa! Remember to cover yourself up!

Khun: Neh...

 

When Nickhun come out of his bath, Yoona gave him a panadol and helped him to bed, covering him up. Yoona then move to the living room. Still not feeling sleepy, she decided to watch the news. She switched on the tv.

 

TV HEADLINE: OK TAECYEON FROM 2PM AND KWON YURI FROM SNSD ARE DATING?! IS IT TRUE OR NOT? They were spotted in the park tonight. From the photos, the guy, that looks like Ok Taecyeon was hugging a girl that seems to be Kwon Yuri from snsd. When did these two started? Wow, looks like SM Entertainment and JYP Nation have explainations for our Hottest and Sones out there.

Next up...

 

Yoona couldn't hear the rest of the news anymore, she just stare at the screen blankly. She had look at the photo carefully just now. It is Taecyeon... Her baby Taec... Or used to be hers... Now, it belong to other girls.

 

Yoona's POV:

It's him... He had really forgotten about me... His promises...were....were ALL LIES! WHY AM I STILL THINKING OF HIM?! IM YOONA! IT'S TIME YOU FORGET ABOUT HIM!!! HE ISN'T WORTH IT!!! I...I....really...can't... Can...I?

 

Yoona started crying again. For the first time in 3 years, she cried herself to sleep again. And it was because of Ok Taecyeon again...

 

Next morning, she was awoke by the alarm clock. She is suppose to wake Nickhun up for work... She didn't notice that her eyes were puffy and swollen.. She doesn't want Nickhun to worry about her. She tries to regain her normal self.

 

Yoona: [Trying to pull Nickhun out of bed] Oppa! Wake up!!! You have to work!!

 

Nickhun was not producing any sounds nor moving. Yoona was shocked. She then realised that Nickhun's arms were very hot. And he was shivering... She touches his forehead. It was even hotter than yesterday night.

 

Yoona: Oppa! Are you ok?!

Khun: [Weakly] Neh... [Coughs] I....am..al...alright. Yoona ah...Why are your eyes so puffy?Did you cry?

Yoona: I'm fine oppa! Don't worry about me. You are running a high fever!!

Khun: I'm fine... Don't worry about me...[Trys to wake up, but fell back onto bed again]

Yoona: Oppa! Listen to me. You are going to stay in bed alright. I'm going to apply leave for you. Stay here and get some rest. Do not move around. Wait for me.

Khun: Yes mam....

 

So, Yoona went to call Nickhun's office and helped him to apply medical leave. She also called to inform the hospital that she can't work today. She got to stay at home and look after him as he is alone at home. Luckily, today, there is no major patients for her to dignose. She entered Nickhun's room again.

 

Khun: [Weakly] Aren't you going to work? I will be alright after a sleep. Don't worry.

Yoona: Liar! You got sick because of me. You must have caught a cold when you gave me your jacket yesterday.. Mianhae Oppa.. [Tears fall again]

Khun: Anniyo~ Perhaps I have been burning midnight oils these past few days. I can take rests as well. Good for me. [Smile] Silly girl, you are always crying. Stop crying. [Touching her face]

Yoona:[Wipe away her tears, Touches Khun's hands] You are the patient now. So you must listen to me. Have a rest now.I'll go cook for you porridge then take your medicine. Understand?

Khun: [Smile] Neh, crazy doctor.

 

With that, Yoona went to cook porridge for Nickhun.

Yoona: [Help Nickhun up,feeding Nickhun] Be careful, It's hot.

Khun: Neh.. Yoona ah, why is your eyes so puffy just now? I remember seeing your eyes puffy just now.

Yoona: [Doesn't want Khun to worry] You must be seeing things. Why will I be crying for no reason. Insane Doctor. Now, finish your porridge, have your medicine and sleep.

Khun: [Didn't suspect] Neh.

 

After taking the medicine, Nickhun fell asleep again. Yoona started to clean up the house. Time to time, she will peek into Nickhun's room. Seeing that he was sweating profusely, Yoona felt guilty. She help him wipe away the sweats. After cleaning up the house and doing her paperwork, it was already evening. She went into Nickhun's room too see his condition. Nickhun was still sleeping.

 

Yoona: [Touching his forehead, smiled] Hmmm, looks like your fever had subsided. Must be all those sweatings.

Khun: [Mumbled] Yoona ah... You..You know...I...I..Really..Lo...Love you...

 

Yoona was shocked. But then, she shrugged away the thought. She was assuming that Nickhun treat her like a sister and love her like a sister. She look around Nickhun's room. It was messy. With papers and books all around. She decided to pack for him.

 

Yoona: [Packing his books,smiling] Messy oppa. Always leaving things all around.

She opened Nickhun's drawer. She took out the books and arrange them. Before putting back the books, she saw a necklace. A dusty,star necklace... It was smiliar to the one that she returned to Taecyeon that night when they break up.. Why is there another one Nickhun's drawer? Could it be? Just then, Nickhun woke up. He saw Yoona taking out the star necklace.. He was shocked..

Khun: Yoona...

Yoona: Oppa, What's this? Why do you have a similar one with you?

Khun: Er...Er...

Yoona: I want the truth oppa.

Khun: Yoona ah...

 

Nickhun saw Yoona's serious face. He had no choice. He tell her the whole story. From 3 years back, when he had fallen in love with her. When she is sick, he is so worried. When the day she was blind, his heart turn blind too. When she is hurting herself, he was killing himself inside. The secrets he kept in his heart, he let it all out, telling Yoona every single thing. All the while, Yoona remained silent. And shocked.

 

Khun: And till now, Yoona, I still love you. But...But I know that you had not forgotten about Hyung.. Ever since the day when you return to Korea, the day when Fany told you about him, I know that you still love him. I tell you all this now, it is not for you to fall in love with me. You just want to know the truth. No matter what, I will still protect you. Be it a friend, oppa, or love...

Yoona: [Holding his hand, crying] Oppa...I...I...