CRYING AND SMILING

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you get flustered just to think about the last incident, how you wish you have some courage to talk to zico.

BGM: 2AM - I wonder if you hurt like me

on your way to the parking lot you saw zico and her, how perfectly she fit hang around with the block b.

when she noticed that you stare at her, she then get closer to zico. she grab zico's waist and lean her head on his back comfortably. she really looks like she own him, zico didn't react at all. he keep talkin with his friend, you can see hyuna's victorious smile.

you look away and move from the scene, and again you can't help but cry. this is the third time he killed you, you were sobs, you walking away from there with your head low. can't even face the people anymore. how can he did this to me! what am i doing wrong, i'm trying hard for him.... for him to love me! you yelled inside.

you then bumped into someone, without look at his face you quickly said sorry to him. but he then grab your arm, he look at your face and sighed. it's jinyoung! he looks not happy seeing you like that.

"hey, what's wrong?" he asked, as he gently touch your hair. he saw your tears, then he touched both of your cheek and said, "minhae-ya... don't cry, i'm here...." he try to comfort you.

from the distance without you knowing, zico is looking at you. jinyoung knows that zico watch but he didn't care, jinyoung also saw that girl is keep attached with zico. she looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter