WHAT IS LEFT TO DO

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Block B - close my eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqeeNIZ57v4

now you are with jinyoung, both of you stare at the night lights.

what happened is jinyoung following you that went home with zico. 

zico caught him, zico rolled down the car window and yelled, "yaaa! are you following us?!"

jinyoung calmly respond, "aisshhh! in case you forgot i lived next to minhae!"

zico lost of words, he then just step on the gas.

the truth is jinyoung did plan to see you. after zico drop you off, jinyoung appeared.

he didnt ride his car, it seems he went home first, leave his car and went to your place.

somehow you can sense that jinyoung gonna visit you, after changing your clothes you wait on jinyoung on the front terrace. he looks surprise seeing you there, you welcome him with a smile.

you told jinyoung to go upstairs first, you then show up bringing various of snack, you brought bowl of potato chips mixed with sweet popcorn. you also brought a cola with a glass filled with ice.

"ahhh.. you know exactly how i feel, does this ice to cooling my heart? coz sure i am upset!" his sarcasm couldnt be anymore funny for you.

"here, eat some. you look awful..." you said as you handed the bowl of snack at him.

jinyoung quickly grab it and start eating himself, he hug the bowl, he showing that he wont share it with you.

"minhae-ya.... you are totally out of your mind! you know, how happy i was? it felt like you stepped on my happiness. what kind of person are you, huh!?!" he start nag while eating.

"it's not like i planned it to happen... but it just did...."

"your relationship wouldnt work out well, trust me... sooner or later you're gonna regret it! this is ridicilous, it's like seeing you gonna fell in the same place twice! i can even seeing it now!"

you hand him the drink, he drink it and start nag again, "i'm sick enough dealing with that jerk, why aren't you? what make him so special, huh? does he hypnotize you or something?"

"he is something else, he's special..."

"tsk... special my ! he's not something else, he is just a lucky jerk... a lucky one to have a too kind, smart, funny, caring, and beautiful girlfriend like you..."

"jinyoungie..." you touch his hand, "you are also special for me, don't you know how much i want us to support each other until the very end?"

there's an awkward silence, you let go of his hand and grab the drink try to act as cool as you can.

he release a deep sigh, "in scale 1 to 10, how much my value for you?"

you glance at him, "why sudden....."

"i need to know, i really need to know"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter