MISCONCEPTION

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after went thru a hard time decision either you must go to school or not cause you don't feel like it.

but in the end you're gone to school. you've been very quiet today, even jinyoung worried about you.

"minhae-ya... it's okay you can tell me? i'm here for you" he said as he visit you at your class this morning.

"ahni... i'm fine, i'm just.... i guess i'm just too tired" you said comforted him.

"i've read when a girl saying she's fine... it actually means she's not fine"

"you've read too much, jinyoungie trust me i'm okay"

"and when the girl said she's okay, it's a sign for the man to be more sensitive... that she's actually not okay"

"i think you should start reading something more useful, such as history textbook!"

"eeiiiyyy ~ it's boring, like a before gone to sleep fairytale been told in a class!"

you know that jinyoung is most uninterest on history lesson, he always thought not that important to dig in what has been happened, people live for the present and looking for the future.  you're agree with that but for you looking back once in a while it's a good thing, to learn your mistake and not doing it again.

"you stil sleep at history class?"

"of course!" he said it proudly then you punched his shoulder.

"i told you not to! aishhh.. this guy!" you said. after that the bell rang and he went back to his class.

now you're on P.E class, if jinyoung hate history then you hate P.E.

for today lesson your class doing an outdoor activities. you headed to the field, today you're playing baseball.

the whole class know how you are on P.E that you always being in the leftover teams.

the teams that contains a very less willing to win, weak person, and some just don't care about the class.

it's your turn, you hit the ball on first throw. and it's not magnificient, it just a slight hit but you run and your save.

when you're standby to run, something hit your leg. it was so hard until you fell.

it turns out the ball hit you, as your collapsed the other student gather near you and the teacher also went to you.

you can't help but cry, it really hurt. unbearable pain, that you almost think you might can't use your leg anymore.

suddenly you saw zico from far come towards your place, he looks worried. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter