HIDING AWAY

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's the D-Day of school party anniversary, as the chief executive you're not on the position to enjoy the party. you're busy monitoring the show, some issues keep popping out. from the technical problem, the performers who came late until the kitchen probelms.

you keep hearing your name being called thru the walkie-talkie. you're about to go crazy, you suddenly feeling unwell. you resting on the stairway, you turn off your walkie-talkie. 

 

jinyoung appeared when he saw you he smile brightly then sits next to you.

"look who's here.... our chief executive what are you doing here? hiding from your responsibility, huh?" he tease you.

you lean your head on his shoulder, "it felt like my feet about to fell off...."

jinyoung then put his arm around your waist, you automatically ditched his hand and move away from him.

he then giggle seeing your reaction, "don't worry...  i wont bite!"

you pout at him, "jinyoungie... i'm not in the mood to fooling around... so please...."

"here... eat this..." he hand you a chocolate bar, "it will bring back the good mood"

you take the chocolate and eat it right away, exactly what you need.

"thankyou!!! you are the best!" you said to him with your two thumbs up.

"miss chief executive Lee, so now can you please promise me that you're not gonna missed my stage performance? okay?" he said, you nodded your head.

"of course! i would not missed that!" you said, he's been reminding you about this thing since morning.

today jinyoung will perform with the B1A4, he was very excited. while you're about to give in, the whole opposite situation, as his bestfriend it's your duty to always supporting him.

you then went with him to the backstage, while he was changing his clothes. the backstage crew were nag at you, because they said they been calling you but you didn't answer. you're saying that your walkie-talkie might be error and that you're cellphone battery was dead.

now you're thinking being a chief executive it seems the most lowest position, you released a deep sigh. from the far jinyoung already changing his clothes and giving you a signal to seeing him now.

jinyoung and B1A4 already stand on the stage, you watched them from the side backstage. jinyoung su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter