WHO'S THAT GIRL?

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's the day you came back to school, after resting for 2 days, the swollen has gone.

you don't know how you supposed to feel, you're happy to see jinyoung at school but you also scared to face zico.

you're at the school lobby, zico came in. and no he's not with his fellow block b. he's with a girl, a girl you never saw once in your life. she had a different style from you, he is more zico's style. when they walk they even look like they're a perfect couple.

 

when zico saw you, he even put his arm on her shoulder and walk thru you.

you stare at his back, then jinyoung came he is also look puzzled.

"what is that?" he said, "that jerk... with who? i never seen her!"

you are too shocked to respond on jinyoung, he look your expression. you were so down, how can zico do that to me! and who is she?! you're so mad that you can't handdle it.

"hey, you want to skip school today? we can go now, if you want!" jinyoung offer you.

you sigehd, even it's a good idea but you've been absent for days. you need to get in the class.

"ahniya... i'll go to my class now" you said as you walk away from jinyoung. he worried about your condition.

you can't even concentrate in your class, your mind is everywhere. he was mad because i  always look like i'm 24/7 with jinyoung, worried about how his mate would think about it. and today he shows up hooking up another girl... you're crying inside.

during break time you went to canteen with jinyoung, but there you found zico and that girl already taking they're place. when you walk in zico glare at you and jinyoung, so does she. you hate her look, you can understand why zico do that but her? you don't even know her!

as usual jinyoung never bother with zico's attitude, after taking your food now you two eat on the most opposite corner from them. jinyoung knows how you feel, even you're not telling him anything.

"you want me to talk to zico?" he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter