MY WEAKNESS

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been a week since you and zico suddenly become a stranger.

you trying to change your habit of waiting on zico attendance on the school lobby, eventho it's been a week but you cant lie to yourself that you stil standby on lobby until you saw him coming. 

zico is stil try to keep contact with you, he frequently sending you text message. most of his text contain the same thing, he's apologizing and ask for your forgiveness. at school he also try to find a chance to talk with you, but you keep avoiding him.

"is he stil texting you?" jinyoung asked as he seeing you stare at your phone screen and sigh. you answered with a nod. "what exactly that he done to you? is it really baaaad?" he asked again.

jinyoung was blind of what happened beetween you and zico because you never told him the real reason.

if you said the truth there is a huge chance that jinyoung will explode and only God knows what he will do to zico. jinyoung seems okay with that since you've spent most of your time with him now.

"do you wanna go somewhere after school?"

"ahniya... i just wanna go home..."

"wait, you're not gonna cry over him right?"

"why would i do that for?!" you're not only try to conviced jinyoung, but also yourself.

jinyoung give an 'i-dont-believe-in-you' stare, you automatically turn your head pretending you didnt seeing it. 

*at your house*

you're at the kitchen making an instant pasta, as always that is the easiet food to make when you're alone.

you then went to the living room and turn on the tv while enjoying your pasta, in the middle of it your door bell ring. you lazily got up and went to the front door, without leaving your pasta behind.

you were frozen when you open the door, zico was there.

you just stood there doing nothing, zico came inside the house and close the door himself.

you try to act as cool but you're obviously look ridiculous stare at him and holding a plate of pasta.

he also only stare at you, there's an awkward atmosphere.

"what are you doing here?" you break the silence then headed to the kitchen.

zico not answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter