PIZZA TALK

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you skipped the school today, jinyoung make you flustered he keep texting you nonstop. asking every minutes what are you doing, he even ask what did you eat this morning. when you fell asleep he leave 10 messages asking are you passed out or something. you're not passed out~ just sleep.

while jinyoung keep checking on you because he worried too much, in the other hand zico haven't contact you at all. you also didn't have any interest to contact him, either you are upset with him or you are too afraid to face him.

the reason why jinyoung being so noisy today is because yesterday when he want to come by to your home, you rejected him and said he can visit tomorrow. you don't want him seeing you cried like that, you were shocked of what zico did to you.

you're waiting on jinyoung on the living room, he then came in bringing 2 boxes of pizza.

he went in and find you in the living room, he smile then he sit on the couch.

 

"minhae-ya.... are you sure you're okay? you look pale? ohhh and how was it? does the swollen gone?"

"the swollen... well it haven't gone completely, but i think it's getting smaller, so don't you worry about that"

"it's a relieved then! hey you got to eat this, i bought you these!" he said as he point the two pizza boxes.

"babo yaaa! you bought too much..."

"aiiishh this is good. you know why? pizza always can make you feel better!"

"really, huh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter