REGULAR VISIT

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been day zico absent from school, he haven't fully recovered.

since jinyoung is busy with his modelling work, he only dropped you home and gone for the rest of the day.

you use this oppurtunity to come visit zico at his home. you keep bringing some food when you visited him, even he told you not to but you always feels weird if you came to someone house and not bringing something for the host, as your parents teached you.

you arrived at zico's place, Mrs.Woo open the door and you bow politely to her. without hesistate she then give you a hug and let you in. you put off your shoes, you follow Mrs.Woo inside.

"Minhae-ya... nice to see you! zico at his room" she said, "what do you want to drink?" she asked.

"ahh.. Mrs.Woo don't bother...." you answered refusing but she went to the kitchen.

you follow Mrs.Woo and said, "i brought this... nothing much, but i've heard it can help the healing process"

you hand her the wrap, she smile "thankyou... ahhh this is too much" she said.

she then give you a glass of orange juice, "minhae-ya... is it okay if i leave? i had an appointments with my friend..." no wonder she already dress up and looks amazing, you nodded your head. she kissed your head and she went. "i'm going~!" she yelled.

it is amazing to describe how close you are with Mrs.Woo, she treated you very well like her own daughter. since she only have two boys, zico's brother is lived overseas on japan with his dad. Mr.Woo and Mrs.Woo has already divorced since they were a kid and now they lived separately.

 

*flashback*

the day after you confessed to zico he got into a fight with his senior and his mom being called to the principal office. after the meeting you saw zico and Mrs.Woo came out from the room, Mrs.Woo keep nag on zico, since zico keep act cool like he doesn't want to listen to his mom, Mrs.Woo slap zico's back head. now zico is the one who nag at his mom.

"mom come on, chill out... stop it, you embarrasing me!" he said as he rubbed his back head.

"i'm embarrasing you? ya! look who's talking?! you the one who embarrasing me, what is this... fighting with your senior? don't act like a tough guy when you know you ain't win the fight~!" she said.

her mom is a very straight forward person zico is totaly inherit his mom personality.

you were at the corridor with jinyoung, you had a loose shoelace situation then jinyoung automatically kneel down, you what he wanted to do but you refusing by avoiding him but he caught your feet and tie your shoelace. seeing him doing that you also kneel down, you get rid of his hand. he insist to keep on going.

"jinyoungie.... i can do this, i'm not a 5 years old kiddo!" you said to him.

suddenly zico appeared on your side, he helped you stand up and take you away from jinyoung. jinyoung that since the first time is the most disagreed with your idea to confess to zico, because in his eyes zico is a jerk and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter