NO WORDS

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's 2am when your phone rings and you wake up, you look at the screen. you can't believe your eyes. you thought you must be dreaming, you rubbed your eyes. the call stop, then a message came, it written: i'm outside your house, it's cold.

BGM: B2ST-FICTION (ORCHESTRA VERSION)

after you read the message you run downstairs, you went out the door. you found he was standing there, drenched by the rain, he's really there. zico was there.

 

he's wet, you came closer to him, you can see few scars in his face. there's also a strong smell of alcohol on his body, he must be drunk and fight with a guy. you thought as you seen his outfit is a mess, without hesitate you take him inside.

you sits him on the living room he was shivered, you then went to the guest room to take a towel and a blanket for him. you help him dry his hair, while he just leaned on the couch.

the wound appears even more clearly, he also keep clutching his ribs. he seems in pain but he did not showing it, his right eyes were swollen and you saw his knuckles hurt, you can see the broken skin that looks very red.

you try to hold your tears, seeing him like this makes your heart hurts more.

he didn't say anything he keep leaned on while closing his eyes. there are blood flowing from his left eye temple. you quickly take the medicine box on the kitchen, you're not good at nursery but in emergency situation like this you have to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter