BETTER IN TIME

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minhae-ya.... do i look awesome?" jinyoung asked you while showing off his picture.

"yesterday i model for my friend shopping mall, not bad isn't it? ahhh.. i'll consider modelling as my carrer" he said proudly, you look at his picture and he does look good.

"waaahh... uri jinyoungie... so handsome!!!"

he smile seeing your reaction, "you are too much lady..." he slightly pinch your cheek, "but i do look good, huh?" and again he stare at his picture.

"so where have you been yesterday? not even replying my text... thanks to my busy photoshoot, i don't have enough time to bother you!" he said.

"i'm ... just staying at home... where else i could've been...." you said as casual as you can. since you can't tell jinyoung that yesterday zico came at your house with a bad condition.

"really? ehhmm.. so what about zico? does he contact you? anything happened?" he started investigate.

"nothing much..." you answered, well nothing much except all the thing he said.

"what about that girl?" he referred to hyuna.

ahhh right that girl.... "what about her?" you asked back. jinyoung just shrug his shoulder.

 

*flashback*

after you and zico wake up, he take a shower while you were prepared the breakfast for him.

he looks pale and didn't speak much, you figure last night he must be drunk and do not remembering the words he said to you.

he was ready to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter