FLUSTERED

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(the picture has not related but just imagine this is you, kekeke)

 

*at your classroom*

"are you okay? you look like a mess..." jinyoung ask you.

you did feel like a mess, you haven't sleep last night. it's because you were preparing the proposal for the school party anniversary, you had been choosed as the chief executive, for you it's similiar as you had a whole world on your shoulder.

"look at those dark circles..." he tease you while laughing, he sits next to you and merong (put your tounge out) at him :p 

you rest your head to the desk, "minhae-ya... come on let's go to canteen!" he said as he try to pull your arm, you shook your head, "come on... you need to eat, not eating not sleeping, are you zombie or something?" he said again stil try to make you get up. 

"i need to rest my eyes, for a while.... just a while.." you said as you start to close your eyes slowly.

without realizing you are fall deep in sleep, jinyoung also didn't move from the sit. he keep watching you sleeping, he even your hair.

from far zico seeing the scene, he's about to get in to the classroom but hyuna blocking his way.

"zico baby, let's go to your car... i want you... now...." she said, zico try to avoid her.

before he can resist hyuna pull him to the small janitor room and lock the door.

"baby let's do it here.... a quick one!" she demand.

"ya! are you crazy!!! put your clothes on!" zico said as hyuna start to strip her clothes.

rather than listening to him, hyuna push her body to zico,she touch zico's croth and went to zico's pants......

 

(~_~)

 

later that day, after school you went to the committee meeting. you're presenting your proposal then discuss about what need to be repair. since the budget it's not huge so the team try to reduce the cost.

you're briliant idea than you made you can't sleep, slowly changing little by little. ahhh... so it is like this. you thought yourself, you made a-too-perfect proposal, you want to make the best of the best but since the situation is not supporting so you just have to be pleased with what had been decided.

the meeting was done, but you haven't move a bit from your place. you got a lot things to worried.

 

you trying to comfort yourself and telling everythings gonna be okay.

but it aint gonna be okay if i didn't pay attention to every details.

aigooo~ what should i do...

 

 

"ya! what are you doing? everyone already gone, let's go. i'll drive you home!" zico suddenly appeared.

you frown at him, "what are you doing here?" you asked him back.

he sigh then he grab your bag and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter