NOT WHAT YOU IMAGINE

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

today you are not waiting on zico at the school lobby, because for the first time of your relationship life he actually went to your house and pick you up. he even offer you to skip school and going out of town, but you insist that both of you need to go to school.

you have told jinyoung earlier he think you're just bluffing about zico gonna pick you up this morning. he laugh at it on the phone, now you're arrived at the school, jinyoung eyes widen and he come towards you.

zico sees jinyoung coming closer and murmuring, "great now what that want..."

you wave happily at jinyoung, zico quickly grab your hand to stoping you for waving, jinyoung then give the 'are-you-kidding-me' looks.

jinyoung stop in front of zico, "yaaa! what is this? are you kidding me?!"

"what's wrong with you, huh? she's my girl! and you really should start dating, so you can stop bothering us!" zico said as he pointing his finger on jinyoung shoulder.

jinyoung ditched zico's finger, "don't touch me, jerk!" jinyoung push zico chest.

seeing the situation you step on the middle try to separate them, "yaaa.. you two, stop it... i don't want us getting into trouble!"

"don't you think i don't know what's going on?" zico said, "you are so pathethic! liking another guy girlfriend? thinking that you might had a chance? what could be more low than that, huh? can you find a girl yourself? or should i'm the one that hook you up?"

jinyoung grab zico's collar and pushed him to the wall. zico did not lose to jinyoung, he pulled jinyoung's collar and reverse the situation. jinyoung fell to the floor and zico start punch jinyoung face.

zico lost control, soon after that everyone gather on the spot not for separated them but the other were cheering even some of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter