HIS TEARS

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: IVY-TORN HEART

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24H8_cKd6FY

after awhile running your speed is decreasing, you are very tired it feels like your body-soul-mind is not cooperate with you today. zico catched you and press you to the wall. both of you can feel each other breath. you turn your head from zico. you're avoiding his eyes.

"listen to me... i need to explain this!" he said while arranging his breath.

after he saying that you pulled the collar of his shirt, and it's really there. hyuna did leave some souvenir there, the hickey that already colored blue. you are disgusted and very disappointed by zico. without you realizing you slap him hard after seeing that.

you push zico's body with all your strengh but zico is bigger and taller than you he didnt even move a bit, you are struggling to get away from him. zico then hug you tightly, you keep pushing him but he still didnt let go.

you feel like you have used all your energy, you are so mad that you can even say anything, your tears just keep on falling while you keep struggling from him.

"i'm sorry... i'm really sorry..." he whisper that to your ear.

you stop struggling from him, you are not pushing him anymore, you just stood there, powerless "i have no forgiveness left, you've used it all..." you said as you sobs. "please let me go now..."

"i wont let you go!"

"what else you want from me zico? i gave you my best but it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter