HIS PAIN

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you like it when people beg for you, right?" he said.

BGM: TABLO ft. JINSIL - BAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVML-KSBfDY

(YOU SHOULD LISTEN, BEAUTIFUL YET PAINFUL SONG)

you startled by his word, he pull your arm and you fell on his chest.

he grin a little because you hit his sore rib by accident, you then pull yourself from him.

you move away from him.... he grab your arm again.

although he was in pain but he still hug you,

you could feel him breathing quietly, he cough a little and start arranged his breathing again.

 

 

"i'm sorry... i'm really sorry...." he whisper close to your ear.

your heart beat faster, you worry that zico might hear it. you have no idea what situation you dealing now, you just keep frozeen while he hold you.

"i deserve this...." he said again. he was referring to all his wounds.

he slowly your hair and he kisses your forehead gently.

"you know... you like a magnet... you can always pull me back to you..." when he said that you don't know how to respond, you just keep on silence.

"i thought if i just get drunk, i will able to forget you. but all i do is... picking up a fight on a bar... " he chukled, he touch his sore ribs and again try to arrange his breath, "i think i would look cool if i fight six guy, but in the end i'm the one that got beaten"

you sighed and sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter